Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
2012: Revisited
    #2198500 - 12/23/03 07:17 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

A.D. 2012... Is Something Big Coming?

http://www.fromthestars.com/page159.html

I would like your input, even though it means having to go read all this. It's worth your while, I believe.

She points out different resources that support her belief that life as we know it will change radically in 2012.

Here's the intro:

Quote:

"Arcturian Songs of the Masters of Light"
Patricia L. Pereira

May, 2001

There have been many prophesies for us to think about over the ages. Some have materialized while others have not. All prophecy is fluid and changeable. The future is not set in stone. The reason is simple.

We create our own reality and the collective thinking (mass consciousness) of all earthlings at the moment a prophecy is given can influence the many possible outcomes of the future. What a prophet "sees" is one of those probable outcomes. If we don't like what the prophet has to say, we have the power to change it.

Over the past 10 years I've read many New Age/spiritual books, including those containing channeled information about the "end times." I use a very demanding filter when taking in such material because a lot of information being given today can be quite distorted. In the end, it has to feel like truth in my heart. When it does, I still won't accept it as gospel. However, I will keep an open mind and pay serious attention to it.

During the past year, something seems to have crystallized for me. I feel that humanity is reaching a major turning point in its cosmic destiny. That moment, which is just around the corner in cosmological time, could be much different than others we are able to influence by what we think.

What makes this possible event so unique is that a whole series of cosmic cycles, big and small, for planet Earth and the rest of the universe, are about to climax. And regardless of what we think, we won't be able to stop those cycles from happening because we have no control over them. They are part of God's divine plan. However, we will be able to decide where we would like to be, and what we will be doing, when the cycles have completed.

Cosmic cycles are nothing new to our ancestors and are a part of the lore and history of many ancient civilizations. For example, the Mayans studied them with a passion and they formed the basis of their sky religion.

This is also the end of the 2160-year Age of Pisces, the beginning of Aquarius, the close of the Mesoamerican fifth world and the ending of the Kali Yuga of the Hindus. The sacred scriptures of the Indian Vedas describe cycles of creation spanning millions of years into the past and the future, of civilizations that flourished, and those that decayed and perished.

The momentous crossroads in cosmic time we are fast approaching has been prophesized by the Hopis, the Mayans, the Aztecs and many others. Thirteen different sources of channeled transmissions that I take seriously are saying the same thing. There is a general theme that runs through it all, which is quite consistent. And I find it hard to ignore. All of it hinges around the general time period of December 21, 2012... the end of the Mayan calendar.

What makes 2012 so different from other prophesy is that it marks the end of a Great Age that our ancestors often spoke about. Their mystical insights, and the transmissions I've read, have direct relevance on the turn of events we are encountering now and will be for the next 10 years or so. Things are getting more intense and will continue to do so as the frequency and vibrations of Mother Earth continues to escalate. And it is all happening according to Divine Plan.

Here are some of the things that have influenced my thinking...

You'll have to read the remainder of the article.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Edited by Frog (12/23/03 07:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: 2012: Revisited [Re: Frog]
    #2198504 - 12/23/03 07:19 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

If we don't like what the prophet has to say, we have the power to change it.

Therefore prophecy carries no weight.

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #2198516 - 12/23/03 07:32 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Now, the fact that the Hopi's have the same type of prophecy of end days as the mayans is an interesting thing i did not know.
One of my pet projects is looking into the history of atlantis...or, better speaking, mu. Every single pacific rim culture has some history or symbolism that is similiar to every other pacific rim culture... makes you wonder about what that culture knew, assuming that it existed.
Further evidence (however coincidental) lies in the recent discovery of mayan type ziggurats on submerged islands off the coast of japan...
just some food for thought.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: 2012: Revisited [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #2198519 - 12/23/03 07:35 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Do you have a link about the zigurrats in Japan? Last time I read anything about that it was a pretty weak theory.

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Re: 2012: Revisited [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2198534 - 12/23/03 07:44 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/phikent/japan/japan2.html
bit of a wacko site, but there's more..
http://fit.supereva.it/newage.freeweb/archeo/yonaguni.html
http://www.paraarchives.com/wots/1998/1998-05-11-05.htm

i lost the original news story a while ago...
but these are real, and they are there.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2198777 - 12/23/03 10:39 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

THERE IS NO MAYAN PROPHECY!

As usual, I must debunk the S.O.S endlessly. (no offense froggy)

1. The Mayans end of the world came long ago. (and it was NOT predicted!) :shake:

2. The end of the Mayan calendar has no more meaning than the fact it is it is time to create a new calendar.

3. No one here can point to any document or hieroglyph or carving showing the Mayan prophecy because there is NONE.

4. The large number of sensational websites gives no more credence to this non-existent myth.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Edited by Swami (12/24/03 10:27 AM)

InvisibleMicrocosM
Village Id10t

#2198907 - 12/24/03 12:18 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i just read that aritcle, and i must say that i feel changed by it.

my views on spirtuality and religion are, and always were, along the lines of what that statement is about. the world is changing, i can feel it, i can see it. most people are so worried about self indulgience and petty things like material possessions that they fail to realize that those things mean nothing, they are empty. true happiness comes from within ourselves, not from the things that we own.

that's how i was about 45 mins ago, up until reading that article, but it's helped me to see that i was wrong. i have to look deep within myself to change how i've become and this new knowledge i've acquired is going to help me along my journey.

i especially liked how one statement from the 'transmitions' refers to eart as a living entity, although i can't seem to find it anymore. i believe this to be true. the earth is a living entity. it feeds, it breathes, it drinks, therefore it is alive. and although i might not have been too caring about the well-being of it in the past, i'll be sure to take that into consideration now, after reading that.

as far the theaory behind the article, i think there is truth to be found in it. the end of days have started, just look at the world around you. a spiritual awakening must take place within the whole (the one conciousness that all humans share) so that when it does happen, we are all prepared for it.

now, 2012 may come and go with nothing to show for it, and then this whole statement i just made would be worthless, but if not, i really would like to experience this 'super-consciousness' spoken of in the excerpt of St. Germain - Earth Birth Changes.

--------------------
:rockon: :microwave:

InvisibleMicrocosM
Village Id10t

Re: 2012: Revisited [Re: Swami]
    #2198918 - 12/24/03 12:26 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:

3. No one here can point to any document or hieroglyph or carving showing the Mayan prophecy because there is NONE.

i can't denounce any of the other things that you said, but i have heard of that hieroglyphic (i may not have seen it, but then again, not very many people have). and like you said, no one here can point to any document or hieroglyph or carving showing the Mayan prophecy. doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: 2012: Revisited [Re: MicrocosM]
    #2198929 - 12/24/03 12:34 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Sorry MM, but that is pathetic "reasoning". So all this stuff is "based" on something that is not known to, but might exist?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleMicrocosM
Village Id10t

Re: 2012: Revisited [Re: MicrocosM]
    #2198931 - 12/24/03 12:35 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

this is the first time i've posted in s&p btw...

--------------------

InvisibleMicrocosM
Village Id10t

#2198941 - 12/24/03 12:38 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

known to what?
----------------------
well, it's like this...

have you ever seen a billion dollars or the core of the earth?...

doesn't mean it's not there.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
Jâ™ 
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #2198986 - 12/24/03 01:04 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I've never seen an electron either :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleMicrocosM
Village Id10t

Re: 2012: Revisited [Re: trendal]
    #2199006 - 12/24/03 01:10 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

theres another one i could have added... =\

--------------------

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #2199294 - 12/24/03 06:34 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:

2. The end of the Mayan calendar has no more meaning than the fact it is it is time to create a new calendar.

Didnt you just contradict yourself? If there is no document,hieroglyphs,or carving then how is there a mayan calander?The calendar is the prophecy since the mayans explanation for staring a new calender is a NEW cosmoic period wich is the 4th density or whateever you want to call it

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2199302 - 12/24/03 06:42 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The Mayan calendar ending in 2012 is the same as our calendar ending in 9999. The Mayan's didn't bother adding another digit to their calendar for the same reason we dont... nobody is going to bother writing 02003 as the year so people in the future wont freak out thinking that we predicted their end.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2199388 - 12/24/03 08:25 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

"i can't denounce any of the other things that you said, but i have heard of that hieroglyphic (i may not have seen it, but then again, not very many people have). and like you said, no one here can point to any document or hieroglyph or carving showing the Mayan prophecy. doesn't mean it doesn't exist. "

I agree, it's just as easy to say something does exist as it is to say it doesn't exist. I think it's just interesting to read the different perspectives and ideas. because really who knows??

"doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Sorry MM, but that is pathetic "reasoning". So all this stuff is "based" on something that is not known to, but might exist?"

why is it pathetic???? how can you tell me swami that you "know" what everone else thinks or knows?

you did say "No one here can point to any document or hieroglyph or carving showing the Mayan prophecy because there is NONE."

I want to know from any of you that think 2012 is significant to answer this question. do you want it to happen??

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: 2012: Revisited [Re: Seuss]
    #2199402 - 12/24/03 08:37 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
The Mayan calendar ending in 2012 is the same as our calendar ending in 9999. The Mayan's didn't bother adding another digit to their calendar for the same reason we dont... nobody is going to bother writing 02003 as the year so people in the future wont freak out thinking that we predicted their end.

that doesnt exclude the possibility that there might be a reason it turns over when it does..especially in view of olduvai gorge and the rise of neo-fascism in the US...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

#2199421 - 12/24/03 09:00 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Swami, do you have a link for any of those statements? Because there are quite a few books that touch on this issue, and the writers claim that they have studied Mayan hieroglyphics, so if you have some information to truly debunk the myth can you give a link?

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

#2199449 - 12/24/03 09:37 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

As much as I would love this idea of ascension to materialize, there is nearly zero evidence that any such event will take place. The Hopi prophecies do not say anything about a transition into fourth density, nor do the Egyptian myths- those are wild misinterpretations that came about after the transformation ideas were established. The only sources claiming that anything like an ascension is going to happen are alternative interpretations of the Mayan calendar and mythology- actually only one or two authors I know of came up with this theory. When it comes down to it, nearly all the evidence of a transition to 4th density comes from channeled information- which keeps being proved wrong over and over again- and the rest of the evidence is made by people creating their own websites trying to bridge gaps and convince themselves.

I’m not discounting these theories, they are optimistic outlooks and I hope that they are true, but you must realize that almost all of the evidence that these sites provide is either wildly distorted (new interpretations of ancient myths), suspiciously received (channeling), or people trying to ascribe meaning to their own lifestyle choices (claiming that because they decided to become a vegetarian, ignore possessions and live more peacefully, they must have had an awakening). People have been having these “awakenings” for all of humanity- this is just the new path of religion, and it sounds good so it gains a cult following. You do realize that there is essentially no difference between what these ascension gurus say and what Christianity says. They both state that something greater awaits the soul and spirit, and that if you follow all the restrictions laid out, you will make it there. The only difference is that ascension material (perhaps in step with our hedonistic direction) claims that we actually are/can be God-like, and that you must “discern the truth.”

But like I have said before: When 2012 comes around, we will find out for sure, which may be the allure of this prophecy- we will be able to prove it 100% in our lifetimes.

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #2199471 - 12/24/03 10:03 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Glyphs ?

Some explanations:

Quote:

Unknown to any of the old world chroniclers, the great Pacal was a wise man and a prophet, more like Solomon than not. Using the criterion of the Holy Quran, then Pacal Votan was a messenger with a very specific mission: to release the codes of the Law of Time, inclusive of the Dreamspell and the Telektonon - but only 1260 years after his tomb had been sealed and hidden. Why? Because by his divinely endowed wisdom concealed as the codes of his tomb, as well as the timing of its discovery, was the knowledge necessary for the perception and correction of an error which otherwise would not be known at that ?end? time, the error of artificial 12:60 time - and the correction of 13:20 time.

The radial mathematics of the synchronic order is not an invention. As we now know, the 1260 years from the dedication of the tomb to its discovery are the numbers of the 12:60 timing frequency, while the 1320 years from its dedication to the end of the long count, 2012, are the numbers of the 13:20 frequency of universal synchronization and resurrection in natural time. The three years from the 49th to the 52nd anniversaries of the tomb opening are the time left to make the planetary transition from the 12:60 to the 13:20 - if we are to fulfill the biosphere-noosphere transition by 2012.

Hence, the Campaign for the New Time and the establishment of Shambhala on Earth, 2001-2004. These three years, 2001-04, from the 49th to the 52nd anniversary, perfectly echo the three years, 1949-52, that it took Ruz to excavate and open the tomb, once he had discovered the tile tube - Telektonon - atop the Pyramid of the Inscriptions.

Revelation and knowledge can only be transmitted through human forms and intelligence. The knowledge of the codes of the law of Time that Pacal Votan took with him to his tomb was a divine knowledge, one of whose purposes, among many, was to affirm and liberate the Holy Quran from the errors of history. Such knowledge could only be revealed at the appropriate moment to the appropriately appointed person Forty years after the discovery of the tomb, a clear light began to shine on that appointed person, and so was written the Call of Pacal Votan. Then, following the codes already revealed through the Dreamspell, on the morning of Kin 144, Yellow Magnetic Seed on the fixed year bearer code, came the revelation of the Telektonon, the prophetic message of Pacal Votan. The revelatory process is continuous. The codes of the Law of Time represent the enactment of an evolutionary process. Toward the middle of the Blue Self-Existing Storm year, the tomb decoder was called by a name: Valum Votan. Who is Valum Votan?

On the morning of Magnetic Mirror, Planetary Silio 28, less than two Moons ago, I had a dream concerning the jade mask found in the tomb of Pacal Votan and of the true face who wears the jade mask. In the dream, Crystal Mirror of Santiago, Chile asked if I knew of the face of Pacal. I knew telepathically that it must be my face that belonged with the jade mask. Crystal Mirror replied that there were people who said that they saw the face of Pacal in the sarcophagus. I answered,?No, when the tomb lid was lifted up, there was only dust and bones - and the jade mask. Look at this book, the other half of the rainbow,? I said, referring to the book of Alberto Ruz Lhuillier, ?Guide Book of Palenque,? by the archeologist who discovered the tomb. Finding the graphic of the opened tomb, I exclaimed ?See, only bones and dust and lots of jade.? Telepathically we knew that behind the mask of jade is the true face, and that it must be my face that belongs behind the mask. ?This book is important. We must photocopy it,? I said to Crystal Mirror.

The next day after the dream, I got out the guidebook (published, of course, in 1978) and turned to the photo of the body in the tomb taken when the lid was finally lifted up - just as it was in the dream, dust, bones, and lots of jade, including the jade mask. And more numbers: illustration 19, page 33! On Spectral Alpha 5, 6 Night, I wrote the dream up for Crystal Mirror and e-mailed it to him. Later that same day, I became curious about when the lid was lifted up and the jade mask saw the light of day. in another book by Ruz, I found that It was on November 27, 1952, Overtone Moon 13. On the Dreamspell the day the light dawned on the jade mask it was 6 Night, the very same day I had just written the dream for Crystal Mirror - exactly 40 days before the 49th anniversary of the tomb opening!

Within days of sharing the dream with Crystal Mirror, I received a document sent by his brother, Magnetic Wind. Given to him by members of the Liga Maya in Guatemala, the document was a photocopy of a scholarly text from the Guatemala Precolombian Historical Archives written by J. Daniel Contreras, entitled ?Balun Votan, the 9th of the Votans.? Undated, this document makes no reference to Pacal Votan, but only to one whose name orthographically varies from Balun to Va? um to Valum Votan. The text is based on fragments of information written down in the year 1692 (the same year as the Antonio Martinez prophecy of the Chilam Balam, one thousand years after the tomb dedication). The fragments refer to a book burning that occurred in 1691, in San Cristobal, Chiapas in which a number of ancient texts with references to Votan were publicly burned.

In these fragments, the genealogy of Votan is traced 42 generations back to Cham, a descendent of Noah who arrived in the New World. Sometimes known as ?tepanaguaste? (hollow wood) because of the flutes he made and played, Votan is also associated with the sign Akbal or Night. In fact, in certain early texts or traditions, Night is not called Akbal but Votan, so that the succession of signs goes Imix, Ik, Votan, Kan ... etc. In this regard it is interesting that the lid was lifted from the tomb on 6 Night = 6 Votan and that the 49th anniversary of the tomb opening is 7 Night = 7 Votan. In the fragmentary manuscript, Trials of Votan, like Antonio Martinez, Va?um Votan comes from ?Hava nah,? which signifies first house or house of priority. Votan signifies heart, while Va?um, Valum or Balun signifies nine, as in Bolon. So, the primal Votan who founded the city of Palenque and built the ?dark House ? (as Tony Shearer describes the Temple of the Inscriptions), was known by the name Valum Votan - a name that signifies Nine Heart or Heart of Nine. But why this name?

The tomb is buried within the Temple of the Inscriptions. Nine levels does the temple structure have. And entering the tomb one encounters the Nine Lords of Time, the Bolontiku. And of course, the first lady of Palenque, the Mother of the Dynasty, was Bolon Ik, Nine Wind. Valum Votan, Heart of Nine - nine is the number of the mystery, revealed in the codes of time. The master of the number of the mystery - Heart of Nine - is the master of the codes of time. Only by penetrating the codes of the tomb of the Master of the Number of Mystery, was the synchronic order discovered at all. Now consider this: 6 Night, the galactic anniversary of the lifting of the lid from the sarcophagus, the telling of the dream, occurred 40 days before the 49th anniversary of the opening of the tomb, 7 Night. The day after the 49th anniversary was the day 8 Seed, galactic synchronization 2013.The opening of the tomb always occurs 40 days before the Day Out of Time, and is itself the day out of time 12 years later. In the year 2012, the Day Out of Time will be the day 6 Mirror, day of Pacal Votan?s death, occult twin of the day 6 Night the lid lifting, while the 61st anniversary of the opening of the tomb, 2013, will occur on 6 Night, and 40 days later will occur the 49th anniversary, 7 Night, the Day Out of Time preceding the glorious moment of full resurrection in time, Yellow Galactic Seed, the launching of Timeship Earth 2013. (Note the 61st anniversary repeats the year 1961, nine years after the tomb was opened)

These are not invented stories, but the numbers of the synchronic order decoded. In three years, during the solar galactic year, White Spectral Wizard, Kin 154 (= 7x 22, cube code or 14 x 11 kin and tone codes of White Spectral Wizard) will occur the 52nd anniversary of the opening of the tomb, White Planetary Mirror. Then 40 days later will come the Day Out of Time, 2004, White Spectral Mirror, the point in time when the power of the Thirteen Moon 28-day count is meant to dissolve the 12:60, auguring the resurrection in 13:20 time. Fifty-two years will have passed since 1952, the allotted time for the mystery of Pacal Votan to be revealed. During the following solar-galactic year, Blue Crystal Storm, Kin 259 (=Katun 259, ?Harmonic Convergence?), on the Overtone Moon 13, will occur the the day 6 Night, the 52nd anniversary of the lifting of the lid, and the revelation of the jade mask of the ?true man? (Halach Uinic) - what will the Galactic Federation witness on Earth by then?

Thoughts ?

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order