Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Advanced Mycology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineamyloid
Stranger
some first hand opinions please...
    #2198731 - 12/23/03 11:52 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

in opposition to my assumptions, i have found that spent cakes give me a more intense trip then fresh, or dried mushrooms... the only thing i can guess is that since there are tons and tons of aborted pins on my spent cakes, or that the psychoactive mass is not comparable to the intensity of the trip. anyone come to similar conclusions? the way i am comparing is through memories of the trip, i know not a very scientific analysis, but none the less its factual. i think knots/pins may have a greater % of goodies per weight then fruitbodies. in my experiences, a trip resulting from drinking a spent quart jar cake of rye dried, powdered, and cranberry juice+vit.C tek extracted psilocybin slushy is most comparible to a wet 90gram fruitbody trip... although now that i think about this, it may have been because the psilocybin salt suspended in a liquid digested faster then the solid mushroom bodies... im still interested in everyones opinion though.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedmc_
 Arcade Champion: Madness

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: some first hand opinions please... [Re: amyloid]
    #2198940 - 12/24/03 02:38 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

There are lots of variables in what you are asking here. True... the fact that the flesh slurrly was already broken down aids to the fact that your stomach could break it down alot faster and give you a stronger boost....

Maybe you ate alittle less that day?

Maybe you abstained from dosing for a longer period of time?

Smaller fruitbodies compared in ratio of flesh to psychoactive compounds is definately greater, to that of large mature mushrooms which grow more flesh rapidly than they produce "goodies" - as you'd put it.

Some would just rather eat caps then drink a sperm colored slurry.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Advanced Mycology