Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineEggtimer
HotSauce Lover

Eatables and anxiety
    #21981754 - 07/22/15 09:50 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Strangely enough it seems like eatables give me less anxiety than smoking. I get wayyy higher though. Is there something that helps anxiety in weed but only if eaten?

I expected to be freaking out after eating some cannabis chocolate because everyone always says it's so much stronger than smoking.
Every time I've eaten it I feel less anxious than if I smoked. Even if I do combine it with smoke I still have less anxiety than I normally would.
Most of the anxiety just comes from the fact it's not legal where I'm at :sad:
Also I've worked out a lot of my regular anxiety with DMT/mushrooms so I might just be less anxious in general.

Pretty stoned right now though.

--------------------
"I consider our Earth as a part of the lowest area
We live as we were at the bottom of the sea
Where nothing is pure and undespoiled, Where everything is eaten and eroded"
"Foreseen ending, affliction of elusive perspective is just an illusion built from fear and emotional momentum
Fragmental pieces of timeline are now operating your mental consciousness"

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJacobStorm
psychedelic cartel
I'm a teapot

Re: Eatables and anxiety [Re: Eggtimer]
    #21981809 - 07/22/15 10:07 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

There is CBD weed. Non thc active and has been proven to greatly reduce anxiety. If your in a state where weed isn't legal then you probably wont have access to CBD weed. Not helpful I know.
Edibles and smoking are complete opposites IMO and experience. If your looking to combat the anxiety from smoking Ive found the more Indica dominate Strains have less anxiety than the Sativa dominate strains. I have however no facts to back that up. Just personal experience.

By the way I've had my med card for three years. I feel pretty confident in my Thc knowledge.

--------------------
Rogger Rabbits Mushroom growing videos

Ethnobotanical garden forum

Inocuole tea TEK

azur said: If you like 6th grade results, then 6th grade projects are great.

OfflineEggtimer
HotSauce Lover

Re: Eatables and anxiety [Re: JacobStorm]
    #21982064 - 07/22/15 11:12 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JacobStorm said:
There is CBD weed. Non thc active and has been proven to greatly reduce anxiety. If your in a state where weed isn't legal then you probably wont have access to CBD weed. Not helpful I know.
Edibles and smoking are complete opposites IMO and experience. If your looking to combat the anxiety from smoking Ive found the more Indica dominate Strains have less anxiety than the Sativa dominate strains. I have however no facts to back that up. Just personal experience.

By the way I've had my med card for three years. I feel pretty confident in my Thc knowledge.

Makes sense.
Sour diesel made me paranoid I think that's sativa. I guess that explains that.
Good weed strains are becoming surprisingly available on the east coast.

InvisibleJacobStorm
psychedelic cartel
I'm a teapot

Re: Eatables and anxiety [Re: Eggtimer]
    #21984629 - 07/23/15 02:58 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Right but like I said Ihave nothing to back that up. No facts. That's purely based on my own experiences and experiences of others. Give it a try and let me know what you think ya?

--------------------
Rogger Rabbits Mushroom growing videos

Ethnobotanical garden forum

Inocuole tea TEK

azur said: If you like 6th grade results, then 6th grade projects are great.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience