Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSJR
bad trip, again. Long Report
    #2197062 - 12/23/03 02:54 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I ate a whole handfull of aborts, and I figured wouldn't barely trip so I decided to go to sleep, only to wake up out of what I thought was sleep do a distant world. I felt beside myself and I knew it was the shrooms, but I hadn't anticipated this. So I went to the bathroom only things didn't make sense the walls were sideways but I was standing straight. but when I looked down things were crooked so I fell off balance a little. Everything is such a blur, shrooms(at least these eq's) enhance size of things alot. And I live in a trailer, yes a trailer, things are smaller. In my rooms there are things all over the place, pretty much trashed really, well I could only see about three things(dresser, door, rollaway bed) in my room and that was it. The ceiling looked like it was in my face. I kept telling myself ' it's these fucking mushrooms ' and 'not to fight it', but it was just so hard to gather my thoughts and focus, I just had to ride it out and I knew that, so that is what I tried to do for the most part. I came to my cpu room to try and turn on a blacklight and maybe a movie, but I lost my senses and couldn't think of what I was going to watch or listen too, plus the computer was huge and the little lights behind the cpu where I had to turn on the blight switch were so big they made not find the switch and fuck with my head worse, so by this time I decided to go to my room and try to work through it. I laid there in the dark, sometimes snapping into concsciencenous(?) not remembering what I was just thinking, my thoughts were wondering all over the place I couldn't keep my head straight, also my vision was blurred terribly, so I turned on the tv and the sounds weren't going right peoples voices and that was fucking with my head. So I turned on the preview channel and just watched the clock from 4:14 to 7:00.
I was up till about 10 oclock still feeling affects bad hangover effects. Onced I noticed some things on my floor I knew the worst had passed and I rode the rest out fine. Came to some realizations and what not even though most of the experience wasn't great. Builds charactar I guess.

--------------------
Jihad Is a Joke

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Re: bad trip, again. Long Report [Re: SJR]
    #2197114 - 12/23/03 04:06 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well that sucks, I can imagine waking up tripping being quite disturbing.

So ur just munching on shrooms before you sleep cause they taste good? :smile: Why the hell'd u do that?

--------------------
I either talk about my friends in the first or third person, but I never, ever talk about myself on this website. Except that last sentence.

Offlinescotsman1
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: guess
Re: bad trip, again. Long Report [Re: jong21]
    #2197308 - 12/23/03 09:23 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well first sorry to hear of the bad trip, thats first
and now taken care of.
Get a grip man, are you saying you swallowed
them, then thought to yourself, these aint gonna
work i might as well go to sleep?
Plan these things out, take them when the times right
and you'll have no more bad trips.
There whole chapters in the archives about planning
trips, i dont remember reading that one.

--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Re: bad trip, again. Long Report [Re: scotsman1]
    #2197398 - 12/23/03 10:29 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Damn, that must of really sucked...I can't go to sleep when i'm tripping and I can't stand being tired and not being able to sleep, nothing could freak me out more.

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

OfflineSJR
Re: bad trip, again. Long Report [Re: scotsman1]
    #2197557 - 12/23/03 12:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I do need to plan my trips a little better. I normally just eat them, just whenever, for the hell of it. I'd never had bad trips till I did this, I haven't tripped that much to begin with. Besides that, I kind of do(this [bad]trip cycle) it out of Kesey;s lsd trips. They would just eat acid and go do shit, but then again he always had a gang of people with him were who tripping too and they had all kinds of crazy shit to play with. These next trips should be fun I hope.

--------------------
Jihad Is a Joke

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports