Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMikeHuntShrooms
enthusiast

The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms....
    #2189048 - 12/18/03 10:43 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Mine is in the wierd catagory that I mentioned in my 'I'm Leonardo Da Vinci' trip report.. Throughout the entire night I was hearing my moms voice repeating in my head..

"Mikey Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Dont Stop Listen Listen" it sounded like she was disciplining me..

saying those same lines.. and another time shrooming i got the same thing.. pretty fuckin wierd if you ask me..

post your stuff, i bet this post could get pretty interesting..

--------------------
Click this link now!
http://venus.walagata.com/w/mikehuntshrooms/scream.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms [Re: MikeHuntShrooms]
    #2189101 - 12/18/03 11:04 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

go to the pub and look at the drawings in the tread called "some trippy things i drew" or sumthin
all those are based on real hallusinations

--------------------

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms [Re: MikeHuntShrooms]
    #2189112 - 12/18/03 11:07 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Well since I cant think of anything that happend to me on shrooms ill talk about what hapen to me on mescaline. When me and my friend were in my room trippin balls, he had grabed my jack daniels whiskey hat. I wasnt paying any attention to what he was doing since I was in my own world at the time. After that he had walked out of my room just leaving me there by myself and I never even noticed he was gone. He next came back in my room with the hat on and an empty jack daniels box. He said "Mr. Garcia?....I have an order of whiskey that you had asked for." I was just sitting there trying to figure out what the hell was going on my reply was "do I have to pay for it?" then all the sudden I relized what I was doing and who the imposter delivery man was. We both just droped to the ground laughing our asses off for like 10 min. I seriously thought my buddy was a delivery man and thought I had scored big time.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms [Re: Osker246]
    #2189117 - 12/18/03 11:10 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

haha^^

--------------------

OfflineMikeHuntShrooms
enthusiast

#2189123 - 12/18/03 11:12 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

lmao

--------------------
Click this link now!
http://venus.walagata.com/w/mikehuntshrooms/scream.jpg

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms [Re: notapillow]
    #2189126 - 12/18/03 11:12 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

my first trip was by myself in my forest i though i had turned into an elf so i clibed way up into the trees and started throwin twigs stuff at whoever walked below the trees i was is

this whole time i was screamin "IM AN ELF I AME!!! A FUCKIN ELF!!!!!!"

--------------------

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms [Re: notapillow]
    #2189142 - 12/18/03 11:16 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

haha, I can just picture a radom person sitting in the tree screaming that.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2189241 - 12/19/03 12:11 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

That's hilarious Osker!

For me...

Weirdest thing on shrooms: Watching myself morph into a lizard. I placed my hands on the ground. I tried to count my fingers. I couldn't tell if I have 4 or 5 or 6 fingers! I counted over and over again but couldn't come to terms with a number. Then my hands started to form sort of a webbing. My fingers extended. Scales started to form, starting at my fingers and slowly moving up my arm. My hands and arms started to turn greenish blue. Next thing I knew I was a lizard sitting on a leaf. I yelled out, "I'm a Lizard!" at the top of my lungs. It startled both my friends who were both tripping with me! My one friend was like "WTF are you doing!?" Right when he said that I was myself again... all crouched on the floor in a "lizard position" I suppose. I was totally confused and didn't know what the hell was happening. My friends went into a mad laughter. I was quite embarassed for some reason.

Coolest thing on shrooms: Perhaps just peaking right in the middle of a forrest. It's just utterly amazing. I really can't put words to it.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms [Re: djd586]
    #2189262 - 12/19/03 12:28 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

me too!!!
after i stoped thinkin i was an elf i sat down in a medow and just stared at the sky and the trees
every thing was radiating w/ a hevinly silver glow

--------------------

Offlinethujone
Stranger
Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms.... [Re: MikeHuntShrooms]
    #2189585 - 12/19/03 05:29 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I had no clue what to expect, i was just told it was cool as shit and it'll f you up so we ate some. (pretty stupid aproach looking back now) What really stands out is me and this freind realized we were invisable. everyone we looked at never even aknowledged we were there so what would one conclude in that state, KNOW ONE CAN FUCK'N SEE US!. We started thinking of all the shit we could do and get away with. It was pretty cool. Lots of other little things. ever try to watch T.V. trip'n. I couldn't take it it seemed so fake it was like you could see people trying to trick you.

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA
Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms.... [Re: MikeHuntShrooms]
    #2189762 - 12/19/03 07:26 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Watching the progession then regression of age in my face... kind of like the way Jimmy Page does in The Song Remains The Same!

InvisiblePIMPtheSYSTEM
The black guy

Loc: Miami
Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms.... [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #2189795 - 12/19/03 07:55 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Well the coolest thing I saw was when I was in the back of a car and we were driving down some strip of stores in boca and there wrre lights all over the trees like X-mas shit but it wasn't X-mas and just about every window had manicans in it and when I looked at them they were like popping/locking (I'm a breaker)and kinda scared me so I'd duck down in the car so they could see me but ater awhile I was dancing with them ad then I went retarded for alittle whole not being able to control my hand or facial gestures bu it was pretty cool I was totally aware what was going on and that it would go away

--------------------

Offlinegarbage

Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms.... [Re: PIMPtheSYSTEM]
    #2190969 - 12/19/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

last night i ate two chocolates, 1g of syrian rue, and a few hits of some dank ass bud. it would be my first level 4 trip. i thought i had solved the answer to life. every imperfection of my body was something that everyone had. the scab on my lip, the fat on my body, all of my friends had it. i turned into a molecule of energy and could go anywhere i wanted. my friends had a ping-pong war but i had no clue what was going on. i thought they were just other molecules bouncing off of me when the ping-pong balls hit me. i didnt move from a lazyboy for over 5 hours because i physically couldnt. the matrix is real people. not the idea of machines controlling the universe but the idea that there nothing ever existed, everything was just an idea that man had made. the scariest thing wouldve had to been the idea that time never existed. i was stuck on a loop and tripping forever. i was scared to death that my friends around me were just people i madeup in my head due to me going permanently insane, like i went schizo. my friends would morph into eachother. when i watched my friend play a video game, i was literally in it. i dont even want to know what a level 5 trip is like, that was more than enough.

--------------------
  Vaporbrothers :smile:

Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms.... [Re: garbage]
    #2191646 - 12/19/03 08:37 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

hey garbage, what's the point of doing syrian rue w/ shrooms? I just got some rue for ayahuasca but am curious as to its other uses.

Wierdest/coolest: peaking while listening to shpongle's first cd, Are You Shpongled?. Eyes closed most of the time, only opened them to make sure I still existed. Not much else I can explain in words.

Most amazing/peaceful: First time doing shrooms, went to this open field with barely any civilization visible (not easy to find a place like this living in berkeley,ca). I made an amazing connection with nature that day, felt I understood this one tree...just kept thinking about how it has lived its entire life in one spot and is content with that fact, and I was amazed at that reality. Then I talked to this flower, it was the first spring flower in the field, it had all these thorns but was still beautiful, wildfower type, and I just knelt in front of it and looked at it and it felt like i was looking into the eyes of another human being.

--------------------
I either talk about my friends in the first or third person, but I never, ever talk about myself on this website. Except that last sentence.

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms [Re: jong21]
    #2191708 - 12/19/03 08:55 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Syrian rue is a MAOI, so if you take some before you eat some shrooms you'll trip even harder then usual.

Offlinegarbage

#2191840 - 12/19/03 09:34 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i definately tripped harder and longer than normal. i peaked for about 5-6 hours before finally coming down.

--------------------
  Vaporbrothers :smile:

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
    #2193076 - 12/20/03 02:52 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I love it when you're tripping hard on shrooms, and you get the feeling that time does not exist, and you really know what forever is. It's when your in those crazy time loops, and you think "will this ever end?? it never stops!!, its always happening!! this place exists, but time doesnt!!"

And you feel like you've been there before somehow ad everything, all the trees, plants, stars, are saying "welcome back, it's nice to see you again"

Everything is so positive, i love it.

Offlineemuz99
journeyman
Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms [Re: Ginseng]
    #2196784 - 12/22/03 09:50 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

we were on shrooms at the busch gardens amusement/theme park in VA. It was fun but would have been more fun if we spent more time seeing new stuff instead of being lost and walking in circles. we sat down to look at the map (which was impossible to read at the time) and about 20 kids with downs syndrome rolled up in wheelchairs. for some reason one of them started pointing at us and making honking noises. he really wanted to say something but just kept honking instead. somehow we managed to hold the giggles in until we got out of their sight

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #2196816 - 12/22/03 10:08 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I had an awesome time on shrooms at a rave, intense colorful visuals, couldnt stop dancing, loved every minute of the trip, with all the people dancing to epic trance, checking out all the hot raver girls, watching them check me out, and taking home the cutest one... easily the coolest time i ever had on mushies!  :cool: 

:loveeyes: :heartpump: :mushroom2: :thumbup: :sun: :grin:

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineLysergic_1968
Ego-killer
Loc: The Seventh Circle of Hel...
Re: The wierdest/coolest thing that u experienced on shrooms [Re: pattern]
    #2196937 - 12/22/03 11:25 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Weirdest: 6-7 grams of extremely potent shrooms, this will be the 3rd or 4th time I've described it on the Shroomery. The complete replacement of this existence by a post-apocalyptic alternate reality where everyone was mainly concerned with making me suffer. I could feel nothing except pain, cold, discomfort, confusion, and fear. My legs looked and felt broken and twisted. My skin was rotted, cut, bloated, and greenish looking. Things crawled around underneath my skin, making moving bumps. I had bullet holes in my chest I could stick my hands IN. I would appear in random places with no memory of how I got there. It wasn't at all like a blackout, it felt more like teleportation, as if I had damaged the actual fabric of existence (a rather common sentiment for me while on powerful psychedelics) and was now being sent to random points in space and time. Once during the trip I fell on the ground in the hallway, except the ground didn't stop me. I fell through existence into nothingness, then all of a sudden I was back in my room. Overall an earth-shattering bad trip that shook me to my core.

Coolest: This was actually on acid, but it was cool nonetheless. I was standing outside just after smoking some herb with some of my buddies waiting for some food I had ordered. I had dosed around 10 hours earlier, but smoking rocketed me higher than the original peak. I was looking at the moon and what appeared to be the 12 Monkeys symbol (from the movie) was dancing around the moon in full rainbow coloration. Then it disappeared, and I began to mentally move the moon vertically, speeding up time. Then I began to move it side to side along the horizon, as if I were moving through the seasons while remaining at that exact moment in time. As this happened, I began to perceive the cold air (it was winter) as warm, as if it were now summer. Then it went back through various stages of warm until it was back to cold, the winter. It wasn't extremely intense, but still very profound and cool. I felt like I could control time.

--------------------
"Turn on, tune in, drop out." --Dr. Timothy Leary

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order