Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezampanohol
phantom strangerfrom dimension x

First Mushroom Trip Report
    #2194584 - 12/21/03 08:20 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

This is my description of my first mushroom experience which happened friday night. I tripped alone, and took an 1/8th. Yes, I know it's not wise, but i'm a person who doesn't mind being alone, and takes an odd comfort with it. So thus, my story begins....

I was sitting in my black leather chair, looking down at my 1/8th of mushrooms, trying to prepare myself for what was to come. It took me a while to finally get ready and take the first step into the psychedelic world. I gobbled down about 2 grams, chewed them to a paste, and then washed down with some refreshing sprite J. Once I was finished consuming the mushrooms, I got on the computer and started talking to people, told a few of my friends what I was doing. My one friend writes a lot of music, and he sent me a sonata he wrote, which comes into play later. About 45 minutes after ingestion, I began to start feeling the inebriation; I felt a body high, and giggly. Then the walls around me started to breath. The walls bent back and forth, waved, it was extremely fascinating. Then the colors on everything shifted up a notch, they became extremely vibrant. At that time, quoting 311, shit got drastic, I figured what the hell, I might as well finish the rest of the mushrooms, so thus I did. Which as I was eating them I was laughing, it just seemed so damn funny I was eating the rest. By about an hour into the trip, I looked up and saw these oily fingerprints that I had put on my ceiling many years ago. They started swirling, and a cloud of amazing color and shapes flowed around it, and patterns from artwork you would see from the Aztecs, it was truly spectacular.

I looked down at the floor and saw all the dust bunnies and random things that littered my floor, it was so beautiful, at that point in time I came to the realization that everything around us, to even the dust bunnies on the floor are there for a reason, and you have to accept things for what they are. I concentrated back on the computer, and began to talk to people again; it wasn?t long thereafter that I became completely overwhelmed in everything that was around me, true beauty of it all. It?s sort of funny, that whole time I was so worried that the effects were going to dissipate and fade away. I kept trying to grab and hold onto the effects. Soon, I just laid down on my bed, curled up in my nice warm blanket and got lost in my thoughts. The whole time seeing beautiful colors swirl, looked like it was something from a visualization package, truly amazing.

All of a sudden, these things around me, the clouds of colors and shapes started turning into mushrooms. It was approaching the peak of the trip. I?m not sure at about what time it was, or how long I had been inebriated for, I took my clock down so I couldn?t see it. I was having an amazing time just sorting through, and swimming through my consciousness. Soon, all the vibrant colors, shapes and everything, meant nothing, it was much more than that. I didn?t care about the beautiful colors anymore, I was extremely happy to be going through my thoughts, and being immersed in me.

All the time we never really focus on ourselves, never taking the time to appreciate who, and how special we are. At first, I thought it was pretty selfish to be focusing on myself, and who I was. But I then let go, I truly believed that this whole experience was about finding myself, learning about me. I left everything behind, and stepped out, and just let everything overwhelm me. It was just sheer beauty, tears of joy raced down my face every so often. I came to appreciate and love myself; I know that sounds like im self-centered, but rest assured that?s far from the truth. I truly feel happy about myself, and who I am. I came to realize that life is all about being yourself, and you must be truly happy with yourself as a person. I came to peace with some things that were bothering me, I let myself just get truly and utterly lost in thought.

I came to appreciate and deeply respect the power of the mushroom. For a few seconds, or minutes in not really sure, time didn?t matter, I saw how someone could be utterly terrified and want the whole experience to end, and inner struggle for control, of which they have no control over. Though at no point during the whole experience did I want the effects to go away, I was just so blown away and amazed at the power of the mushroom. Thoughts raced in and out of my head, and another realization that came to me, which is that the mushroom puts things straight out in front of you, it doesn?t care if you want to deal with it or not, you yourself have to deal with it and come to terms with whatever issue it is. Now, when these issues are put in front of you, you can accept these things, come to terms with them, and move past them. Or you can try to hide them, deny who you are and not face something you should. I chose to accept at all times, all the things the mushroom put in front of me, whether I wanted to deal with it or not, I knew I had to. I saw my faults, saw basically what I needed to see, and came to terms with them, which makes me feel good about myself again.

When the peak started to end and I wasn?t so incapacitated, I just continued to listen to the greatful dead, glance at the visualizations I had going on my computer screen every once in a while, and continue to swim in the fantastic colors. It was as if I was seeing my thoughts, experiencing them like I never have before. Every once in a while I had to get up and take a piss, which was amazing. I kept staring at the wall and all the colors and lights that seemed to be on it. For the rest of the trip I just chilled on my bed, thinking about how wonderful the world that was shown to me by the mushroom. The whole mushroom trip was an amazing experience for me, I feel I am deeply changed, and my heart just sings with songs of joy. I learned a lot last night, about respecting others, the mushroom, and most importantly, myself.

All I can say is wow, what an amazing experience.

--------------------
"Is it possible to love something so much you imagine it wants to destroy you only because it has denied you?"

- Zampano, the HOUSE of Leaves

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: First Mushroom Trip Report [Re: zampanohol]
    #2194635 - 12/21/03 08:42 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Now that's a nice trip report. I'm glad to hear you had such a great time, and learned so much. Good for you.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineGod
just not goodenough for 5mushrooms

Loc: my avatar will tell you
    #2195103 - 12/22/03 04:15 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

thats gotta be one of the greatest reports i've ever read. good job man. mushrooms are the answer to life. with my last trip, i thought about accepting everything, and i didnt accept it! haha, i believed that it was right to accept, but its impossible to accept everything. its hard to explain. i thought about heavy metal stars, and how much i hated their music. i accepted everything about them at first, cuz i thought that if someone was gonna devote their whole life to something, then they deserve to be heard and accepted. then i thought about people who hated their music, and i tried to accept them too. but then i realized i couldn't accept both at the same time. is it possible to accept 2 opposite things at the same time? :shocked:

--------------------
you can bomb the world to pieces, but you cant bomb the world to peace

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #2195300 - 12/22/03 08:41 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Great report! :thumbup:

Even when the experience is harsh it is beautiful.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: First Mushroom Trip Report [Re: sirreal]
    #2195351 - 12/22/03 09:20 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

This is what I like to hear! GREAT report man. Im glad the mushrooms affected you in that way, they do the same to me. I believe they are all about realization about who we are and reality. Thanks for sharing, peace.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Anonymous

#2195354 - 12/22/03 09:24 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

beautifully described! :thumbup:

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
    #2196223 - 12/22/03 05:21 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Glad to hear you had a good time!

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#2196976 - 12/22/03 11:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks man that was a great report, im glad to hear u had such a good trip. i myself have never tried mushrooms. its not that i dont want to i am dying to try them its just here in san fran there is a dry spell. its almsot impossible to get htme and i have been trying to for the last few months. but it was really cool to hear such an insightful trip report and now look forward to shrooms with even more excitement

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

OfflineKahleku
ningas
Loc: Arctic Circle
    #2198075 - 12/23/03 03:13 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I?m glad I read your report, I?m having my first trip since 6 months pretty soon and this is a good reading to anyone before a trip.
:smirk:

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
    #2198176 - 12/23/03 04:10 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

What about the song your friend wrote?

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: First Mushroom Trip Report [Re: adamj]
    #2198377 - 12/23/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Indeed.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Offlinezampanohol
phantom strangerfrom dimension x

Re: First Mushroom Trip Report [Re: SixCee]
    #2198396 - 12/23/03 06:04 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I love this community.

adamj: I completely forgot to add in the part about my friends song.

After the peak, I came out and decided to give it a listen, and it was like I was riding a roller coaster, my emotions just flowed beautifully with the song. I'm going to try to upload it to my account. I will put another post up if I figure it out.

--------------------
"Is it possible to love something so much you imagine it wants to destroy you only because it has denied you?"

- Zampano, the HOUSE of Leaves

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #2200971 - 12/25/03 01:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

That was really great  :thumbup:

OfflineRejvk
Stranger
Re: First Mushroom Trip Report [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2203814 - 12/27/03 10:58 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Excellent man, that reminded me of my very first trip. Aaaa i wanna do mushies right now, after reading that!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2206714 - 12/29/03 01:21 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

great report, man - thanks for sharing.

Please remember to practice moderation with mushrooms if you are going to take them again: Don't trip at a high frequency

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineJAE666
Stranger
Male

Re: First Mushroom Trip Report [Re: Marshmallow]
    #17466014 - 12/29/12 12:26 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Marshmallow said:
Thanks man that was a great report, im glad to hear u had such a good trip. i myself have never tried mushrooms. its not that i dont want to i am dying to try them its just here in san fran there is a dry spell. its almsot impossible to get htme and i have been trying to for the last few months. but it was really cool to hear such an insightful trip report and now look forward to shrooms with even more excitement

Take a trip to florida haha.

--------------------
Check it out.
http://whatarewethinking.boards.net/

Offlinedivvy123
STRANGER DANGER

Re: First Mushroom Trip Report [Re: JAE666]
    #17500478 - 01/05/13 04:12 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

JAE666 said:
Quote:

Marshmallow said:

Take a trip to florida haha.

you just bumped a 9 year old thread.

--------------------
Amanita 'nother liver. :lol:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order