Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
I use drugs because i can not deal with reality.
    #2194929 - 12/22/03 03:11 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

yeah thats how it is, i can not deal with realitys harsh realities.

the fact that every day there are people building bigger and stronger bombs, deadlier and more comunicable diseases, all for the purpose of destroying ourselves drives me to this point.
the fact that i truly believe that i will witness mankinds unmaking at our own hands in our lifetime quite possibly by those bombs and viruses listed above
the fact that such a thing as a nuclear weapon exists.
every loud bang, every flash of light, every sudden shake of the ground i think that this is it, the bomb has been detonated, only a fraction of a second of life remains.

so i i use drugs, and thats just how it is.
its not like i use drugs such as heroin or coke or meth or any of that, i just like to rtip now and then and smoke some weed.

not to say that i dont also trip for the extreeme amount of personal gratification, and understanding that it has and will continue to bring me.

i dont even know why im posting this, i just figured that maybee someone else feels the same way that i do and would like to comment, so comment...

Edited by zippoz (12/26/03 06:59 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: I use drugs because i can not deal with reality. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2195060 - 12/22/03 05:27 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

do you really know what happening in the future?? how can you be so certain?

I used to use drugs to escape, but then I realized the only thing I was escaping from was myself.

and besides...drugs aren't the only way to escape. I know a guy right now that barely leaves his home because he escapes reality using video-games.

so what if there are bombs being built and such, what can you do about it?? do you actually want to do something about it?? I know i do hehe.

"every loud bang, every flash of light, every sudden shake of the ground i think that this is it, the bomb has been detonated, only a fraction of a second of life remains."

don't spend your time worrying about the end or even thinking about it. it'll come soon enough and it's going to happen, whether it's a bomb or you die of "natural causes" so why even let that be the reason you feel the way you do?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I use drugs because i can not deal with reality. [Re: kaiowas]
    #2195147 - 12/22/03 07:23 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

its not that i wory about its that i have quite a dificult case of anxiety, and history of anxiety attacks, with a history of depression, so on and so forth.
what i wrote abouve is an example of those things coming togeather to make my life complicated.

its really not that i wory about it that much, or let it complicate my life, although i would like to move away from chicago, and never back to a major city because of it.

what do you do about it? what can be done about it? there are allready enough a-bombs in this country alone to kill the world 17x over. not to mention that the detonation of 6 weak ass nukes would be enough to bring about a nuclear winter that would kill all thinkg needing sunlight to live, basically undercutting the food chain, and leading to radioactive rain world wide. i really dont that the human race has a chance in hell to survive itself. and that is what this is all about.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2195209 - 12/22/03 09:12 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

ah I see what you mean now. but really what could be said about the future though?

what I mean by this is that while things may point to some direction, there's always another avenue for it to go. maybe threats to our race, such as over-population, nukes, extreme weather etc., will help humans realize what it really means to work for a common goal. then again, the more than likely scenerio would end up in us killing ourselves because we couldn't work together. either way is plausable.

so what am I getting at? why waste any time or energy escaping from this reality thinking about how the human race is gonna end? especially when you don't really know what's going happen. I mean yeah it's neat to ponder on it but not to dwell so much that you need to escape from it.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: I use drugs because i can not deal with reality. [Re: kaiowas]
    #2195221 - 12/22/03 09:25 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I have the sam paranoia. Nevertheless one needs some basis to deal with the fear. I became Buddhist because it helps me square that fear away. Maybe you will find something else besides drugs too. Best Wishes.

--------------------
...or something

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #2195399 - 12/22/03 11:59 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

hey man, this world is scary no doubt. and i think liberals and conservatives alike are in consensus it's lookin like things are going to get worse before they get better. but don't let that dishearten you. there are still lots of good people running around fighting the forces of darkness. i dunno if this is a help i'm a junkie post or a the world sucks post but either way if you think bombs are bad you gotta get up and go out there and join or donate to Greenpeace or Howard Dean's campaign or or become a lobbyist or become a lawyer and sue Lockheed Martin or write letters to your representative or something. these things are not yet totally out of the hands of the people.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I use drugs because i can not deal with reality. [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2195678 - 12/22/03 02:49 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

"these things are not yet totally out of the hands of the people.
"

yes they are, and have been for some time to come

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlineergot
MydriasicVisionary
    #2195689 - 12/22/03 02:56 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah... the ruling class rules us... and they are all leading the sheep to slaughter. zippoz, you're right... "all you need is love," ...but it's one thing the cultures worldwide are lacking. We wil destroy ourselves unless the very foundations of this society are proven to be misconceptions... a total cultural overhaul is the only solution. But who knows? No one can predict the future...

And... vote Kucinich! ...not Dean.

--------------------
"Remain a learner, never become a knower." - Osho

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#2195816 - 12/22/03 04:06 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

It's more likely you or me will die in a car accident.

I used to question what the point was of anything if we could just be killed any second we leave our homes. What was the point of working for anything when it could be taken away in a flash.

It's simple for me really.. there is no point in worrying about forces that are out of my control. I'll take all precautions I can, but in the end, death can effortlessly take me or anyone I love at any time it wants.

Why don't you try going a day worrying about what is out front of you and not about the boogeymen out there hording warheads? Seriously, you want this fear to control you your entire life? How are you gonna feel about that in the off-chance you make it to old-age and there is no nuclear war, and you just wasted your life being totally afraid of it?

There must be other things you're worrying about, too... don't try and mask all of it by just pulling out the "we're all gonna die anyways" card.

Everything dies.

We'll all be one day, but we are NOT dead yet.

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #2195821 - 12/22/03 04:08 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

that's just the lazy way out. the only reason corporations and corrupt politicians are able to do what they do is cause not enough good people got the balls to stand up and fight.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2199321 - 12/24/03 09:06 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Life's a bitch, and then you die. So fuck the world, lets go get high!
On a happier note, if the bombs start dropping you'll most likely never even know what hit you.....it'll just be over.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlineencryptor
 User Gallery

Re: I use drugs because i can not deal with reality. [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2201400 - 12/26/03 12:09 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

smoking weed and tripping aren't the worst things for you. stay organic, that's my moto. forget the street drugs and chemically made drugs! trip out enough and you'll think of some good reasons to quit or reduce your problem by dating woman, flirting, and getting laid. doing drugs is only second best to me. getting laid should be priority. hehehe. do some wippets while fucking her!! haha. i'd cum right then. hahaha

Offlinesea_of_weed
Devil without acause
Loc: Planet Earth
Re: I use drugs because i can not deal with reality. [Re: encryptor]
    #2201528 - 12/26/03 02:31 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I agree...Gonna be in Vegas t his New Years...

Offlineencryptor
 User Gallery

Re: I use drugs because i can not deal with reality. [Re: sea_of_weed]
    #2201933 - 12/26/03 12:08 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i wish i was going to vegas this new years. i'd love to go. i'd flirt with tons of chicks. why not, right!??!! hell, i'll never see them again. if you pay my way i'd cover the entertainment and booty!! atleast i'd hope to.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being