Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinespitstix
Mind at Large

Indentification help
    #2194187 - 12/21/03 05:06 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

hey there everyone. Recently found large clusters of Armillaria in my back yard, i stumbled upon two other patches of mushrooms surrounding my house. These were found in a moderate size patch in the front of my house. We had recently refertilized the garden, the caps average in this patch about 2-21/2 inches, stem is brownish purple solid and thick. The caps are lightish brown on the outskirts getting darker towards the middle, with small hairs on the top. Much like the Armillaria aside from the color (much darker). Unfortuanlty i got to these patches a little late, starting to get a tad rotten.

This was another patch i found. Growing about 6 feet from the previous. Thier color being much lighter, caps average 1 1/2-2 inches, lighter caps thick stalks and there seems to be open slit marks on the caps, just aging? Anyways spore prints tomorrow, any comments are appreciated.

i reached my upload limit, i'll have more pics of the second one tomorrow, and another small patch i found, in a different area, mushrooms on the rise! Happy Trails

Edited by spitstix (12/22/03 11:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Indentification help [Re: spitstix]
    #2194224 - 12/21/03 05:29 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

They all look like Armillaria to me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies