Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblespaceman101
Friend to all
Male User Gallery

Loc: In heaven bored as hell
Re: I took a few pics today that I thought some of you guys would appreciate. [Re: cowsRmeat]
    #22089021 - 08/13/15 08:26 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

No make a FAT Dagga Leaf Joint I just was talking about smoking a MJ leaf joint 3 weeks or so ago just for shits n giggles "not to bad though".

--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:

Need help getting started growing mushrooms
              Here's The Noob Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblecowsRmeat
Don't step on the MomeRaths
 User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: I took a few pics today that I thought some of you guys would appreciate. [Re: spaceman101]
    #22089025 - 08/13/15 08:27 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Ah, I gotcha now. :lol:

--------------------
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree.
'Which road do I take?' she asked.
'Where do you want to go?' was his response.
'I don't know', Alice answered.
'Then', said the cat, 'it doesn't matter.'

Invisiblespaceman101
Friend to all
Male User Gallery

Re: I took a few pics today that I thought some of you guys would appreciate. [Re: cowsRmeat]
    #22095555 - 08/15/15 04:40 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Here are a couple pics I took today of a few of my Klip Dagga plants.

They are anywhere from 9 to 11 feet tall ATM with several tears of flower pods.

I'm about to do another picture dump here a lil later of some things I've got looking good in my garden so keep on the look out:super:

--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:

Here's The Noob Forum

Invisiblespaceman101
Friend to all
Male User Gallery

Re: I took a few pics today that I thought some of you guys would appreciate. [Re: spaceman101]
    #22098736 - 08/16/15 01:00 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Ok here are a few pics I wanted to upload yesterday but I didn't have time.

Trichs

A few Opuntia ficus indica seedlings I grew out this year thanks to lemna for the seeds:grin:

Here's my new Kratom cutting that has just opened up a new set of leaves.

Here's a Bloom on one of my new passion flowers that I transplanted to a pot from the side of an old country road. I have 7 others as well but only 2 of the new ones are flowering atm.

Here's an old clematis cutting I took earlier this summer that is just now starting to put out new growth from the roots :dancer:

Big Rainbow Tomato Plant.

Amish Paste Tomato

Here's a new clematis plant I got this season that is flowering. I took this pic 2 days ago so now the flower is all open and it is Beautiful. It was an expensive plant to buy so I'm Glad it's happy where it is:grin:

Couple more tomato plants the second pic is a Gold Medal Tomato. They taste wonderful :inlove:

Yaki Brown peppers. The first pic is un ripened peppers and the second is Ripe. The third picture is a reference so you can see the difference in the colors.

Strange accidental hybrid yellow jalapeno. I got the seeds from a friend on here so it must have crossed somehow when he was growing it.

One of my Sida plants I placed outside. It's looking good surprisingly:grin: I was originally worried it would die being moved to the sun.

These are 2 of my Passiflora incarnata plants beth putting out passion fruit.

And Finally here is my Coleus Guardian. This Orb Web Spider has built his web completely covering a lot of my coleus. He's been there for about the past Month and a Half and he's grown ALOT since I first saw him.

Here is an older picture I took of him about a month ago.

I hope you all enjoy my update and there will be many more in the near future:wink:

--------------------
-------------

Here's The Noob Forum

InvisiblecowsRmeat
Don't step on the MomeRaths
 User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
    #22098997 - 08/16/15 02:35 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spaceman101 said:

Yaki Brown peppers. The first pic is un ripened peppers and the second is Ripe. The third picture is a reference so you can see the difference in the colors.

:facepalm3::facepalm3::facepalm3:

They turn RED?!?!
I'm so dumb, I've been picking them when they went from green to brown...
:unwanted:

I assumed that was why they are called Yaki BROWNs.

--------------------
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree.
'Which road do I take?' she asked.
'Where do you want to go?' was his response.
'I don't know', Alice answered.
'Then', said the cat, 'it doesn't matter.'

Invisibleferrel_human
stone eater
Male User Gallery

Loc: Darkside of the moon Flag
    #22101017 - 08/16/15 11:30 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spaceman101 said:

Trichs

A few Opuntia ficus indica seedlings I grew out this year thanks to lemna for the seeds:grin:

Here's a Bloom on one of my new passion flowers that I transplanted to a pot from the side of an old country road. I have 7 others as well but only 2 of the new ones are flowering atm.

Here's an old clematis cutting I took earlier this summer that is just now starting to put out new growth from the roots :dancer:

Amish Paste Tomato

Here's a new clematis plant I got this season that is flowering. I took this pic 2 days ago so now the flower is all open and it is Beautiful. It was an expensive plant to buy so I'm Glad it's happy where it is:grin:

Couple more tomato plants the second pic is a Gold Medal Tomato. They taste wonderful :inlove:

Strange accidental hybrid yellow jalapeno. I got the seeds from a friend on here so it must have crossed somehow when he was growing it.

One of my Sida plants I placed outside. It's looking good surprisingly:grin: I was originally worried it would die being moved to the sun.

And Finally here is my Coleus Guardian. This Orb Web Spider has built his web completely covering a lot of my coleus. He's been there for about the past Month and a Half and he's grown ALOT since I first saw him.

I hope you all enjoy my update and there will be many more in the near future;)

Looking awesome bro. You got a farm or something? I don't think I would have time for all those plants. That's why I stick to cacti cause they take care of them selves.

--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Invisiblespaceman101
Friend to all
Male User Gallery

Re: I took a few pics today that I thought some of you guys would appreciate. [Re: ferrel_human]
    #22101051 - 08/16/15 11:40 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Hey Ferrel:hi:

No I wouldn't say I have a farm. I'd say I just have an acre and a half of land that I don't like to see wasted:smirk:

I do all I can to keep my plants happy but I don't have all the time in the world so I haven't really had the absolute best luck lately:nonono:

I'm actually in the process of attempting to start a Hobby type Business in hopes to give me a lil more time in my garden and a lil more money in my pocket to invest back into my plants.

--------------------
-------------

Here's The Noob Forum

Offlinekactus.brand.g
    #22102922 - 08/17/15 01:58 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cowsRmeat said:
I got some of them too, I can't remember who sent them to me... I think you sent me mine, KBG

I think I might have.
Quote:

spaceman101 said:
I can't remember where I got mine either. Maybe you sent them to me as well.

You trade like a wild man. I ask for 1 type of seed and I get 30:lol:

Maybe it was.I never got to grow mine out,so I'm glad you did so I know what to expect.

Offlinekactus.brand.g
    #22102926 - 08/17/15 02:00 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spaceman101 said:

Trichs

Amish Paste Tomato

Everything looks great,but why aren't your cacti in full sun?

Invisiblespaceman101
Friend to all
Male User Gallery

Re: I took a few pics today that I thought some of you guys would appreciate. [Re: kactus.brand.g]
    #22102972 - 08/17/15 02:19 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Well some are but I have most in my green house to keep all these damn birds and slugs off of them. I have a lot of problems with pests out here so they do best inside. I'll be putting together a clear unfiltered green house next season.

--------------------
-------------

Here's The Noob Forum

Offlinekactus.brand.g
    #22103029 - 08/17/15 02:38 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spaceman101 said:
Well some are but I have most in my green house to keep all these damn birds and slugs off of them. I have a lot of problems with pests out here so they do best inside. I'll be putting together a clear unfiltered green house next season.

I see,well,better to be safe than sorry:thumbup:

OfflineLSoares
Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Portugal Flag
    #22105251 - 08/18/15 03:00 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spaceman101 said:

Ok since I didn't get any info on this growth from under this pup I attempted to lance it upon info from a reliable member that I now believe was just a joke that I didn't get:facepalm:

Upon lancing it absolutely nothing happened so I carefully cut of a small piece of the tip of the growth and put it in my mouth to check taste and consistency and upon that test I've come to the conclusion that this is a STRANGE pup of some sort that is forming FAR from any of the areoles on the seedling.

Anybody wanna add anything that could help me understand this?

One hypotesis: some cells, somewhere in the Lophophora body, reverted to meristematic state and started to divide. This can either be a single event or the start of a monstrose growth, only time will tell.
Another hypotesis: the same happened, but to the stock.
A third hypotesis: a chimera has formed.
Either way (or none of them), time will tell. It's still too soon. :wink:

Nice pics, man.

--------------------
Z. in sunny Lisbon, Portugal
Cactus grower particularly fond of north american miniatures.
http://jardineiroazelha.blogspot.pt/

Sowing cacti - my way!
Random pictures of my collection.
Photographing cacti, Z's way.

Invisibleabductee
Time
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #22105278 - 08/18/15 03:19 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Really cool!

Invisiblespaceman101
Friend to all
Male User Gallery

Re: I took a few pics today that I thought some of you guys would appreciate. [Re: LSoares]
    #22113274 - 08/19/15 05:51 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LSoares said:
Quote:

spaceman101 said:

Ok since I didn't get any info on this growth from under this pup I attempted to lance it upon info from a reliable member that I now believe was just a joke that I didn't get:facepalm:

Upon lancing it absolutely nothing happened so I carefully cut of a small piece of the tip of the growth and put it in my mouth to check taste and consistency and upon that test I've come to the conclusion that this is a STRANGE pup of some sort that is forming FAR from any of the areoles on the seedling.

One hypotesis: some cells, somewhere in the Lophophora body, reverted to meristematic state and started to divide. This can either be a single event or the start of a monstrose growth, only time will tell.
Another hypotesis: the same happened, but to the stock.
A third hypotesis: a chimera has formed.
Either way (or none of them), time will tell. It's still too soon. :wink:

Nice pics, man.

That is fuckin awesome :whoo:

Id be happy with any of those if it turns out that way. I noticed when I removed a lil piece to taste it's from the Loph for sure and not a part of the peres because of the color and texture.

I wouls love to have a true verigated monstrose loph. Hopefully that's what this one is.

I'll be posting more pics in a lil while when I find the time. Got some key lime plants to transplant atm though so I'll be back soon.

--------------------
-------------

Here's The Noob Forum

Invisibleabductee
Time
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #22113403 - 08/19/15 06:18 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

cool pics.

Invisiblespaceman101
Friend to all
Male User Gallery

Re: I took a few pics today that I thought some of you guys would appreciate. [Re: abductee]
    #22113486 - 08/19/15 06:41 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

abductee said:
cool pics.

Hey abductee do you grow cacti? If so you're welcome to post some pics of your grows here.

Thank you for your kind words buddy:hi:

--------------------
-------------

Here's The Noob Forum

OfflineWhen
Sr amateur Entheogenician
Male User Gallery

Loc: Where?
    #22113682 - 08/19/15 07:19 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spaceman101 said:

Trichs

Amish Paste Tomato

Let me add my voice to the choir to sing a verse, well done dude!, :awegrow:
Nice variety of plants you are tending to :heart:

--------------------

Offlinekosmokratorshaman
Cosmic Creator
Male User Gallery
    #22114048 - 08/19/15 08:38 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

spaceman101 said:

looks to be normal pup growth, and there was probably an areole there or nearby that it came from. It is possible you couldn't see it due to how small the scion is.

--------------------
I am.

Invisiblespaceman101
Friend to all
Male User Gallery

Re: I took a few pics today that I thought some of you guys would appreciate. [Re: kosmokratorshaman]
    #22114073 - 08/19/15 08:43 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Naw dude there wan no areole anywhere around the cut area. plus the growth is coming from underneath the scion more towards the middle too because of how far it's raising the scion up off the stock. it still seems to be attached though and pupping wildly atm.

BTW I just wanted everyone to know I plan to have a lil drink tonight to celebrate my successful day today with getting a lot of things accomplished that I was putting off. So I'll be able to take the time to add a shit ton of pics I've uploaded over the past week and have put off posting. I hope you all check it out when I get it up:super:

--------------------
-------------

Here's The Noob Forum

Offlinekosmokratorshaman
Cosmic Creator
Male User Gallery
    #22114193 - 08/19/15 09:04 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

time will tell

--------------------
I am.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds