Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #21942662 - 07/14/15 04:12 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Well I agree in a sense but don't think it can be applied that easily. I put myself in the position of what if I see people selling drugs and go to the police (never would, just for example) but those police work for the people supplying the drugs, so I go to government officials, who have also been paid off and work for those drug lords, all the while I'd be doing this knowing that if they find out I was snitching on them, they'll cut my head off or do whatever shenanigans they're always doing.

In a way it's their fault, but there isn't much they can do when everyone who opposes them gets killed and you can't know who is already bought and paid for by them. Money causes greed world round, and every government has a form of corruption, the mexican cartels just seem to have sooo much money and control over the drug supply that they have way more influence then your typical criminal.

Granted I could be far off, as I said I don't have much information on the subject, and can't really argue the point because of that, but just like the rest of the world, it seems they're manipulated by fear, which to me makes it hard to put blame on considering America won't even show a picture of muhammed on TV out of fear.

Slightly a conspiracy and offtopic
They are also fully against legalization, which is slightly off topic but I think it's highly unlikely they don't have pull with very high ups in the United States as well, my point just being that they are probably a large part of the US as well, and who knows who they are in with in order to ship so many drugs around this country so easily, it's probably a matter of time before they work their way over, and use their money to influence people to join them, or kill they're families if they refuse to listen.

Edited by SirShroomsAlott (07/14/15 04:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: Herbologist]
    #21942665 - 07/14/15 04:13 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

BlindSophist said:
The history of Mexico is the history of a nation getting eaten alive by its northern neighbor. First it was militarily and territorially, now it's politically and economically. Someday, there will be nothing left, and the US will be forced to turn on Canada to sate its appetite for growth.

HAH. Did you make that up?

Mexico is lucky to have us.

yeah, like were the lucky whom were slaughtered by the Spanish.

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #21942679 - 07/14/15 04:16 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah wtf are you just bashing the keyboard until words come out. We buy tons of shit from Mexico. Almost all the fruit and shit I buy or seafood comes from Mexico. If they didn't have us they'd be the next fucking Syria.

I follow narco mundo a lot and I can assure you that El Chapo is too smart to fucking even poke at the US. There's a reason this guy has been around for fucking decades. That tunnel he escaped from had a fucking motorcycle in it. That is some james bond shit. He can care less what fucking Donald Trump has to say. Also his sons are all incompetent besides I think 1. Follow the cartel videos and blogs and maybe you'd have a better grasp on how the operate.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: Gorlax]
    #21942694 - 07/14/15 04:20 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I'm kind of surprised so few people see it the same way I do :shrug: Either way, you don't hear me playing a violin about it, I'm pretty sure Mexico would be doing the same thing to the US if they'd gotten the jump. Noam Chomsky likes to call California "occupied Mexico" and I have nothing but :picard: for that, I think California is doing just fine in the US.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: Gorlax]
    #21942705 - 07/14/15 04:22 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

do i have to put another link to help divulge the concept of scarcity here?

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #21942706 - 07/14/15 04:23 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I think that daft bint is referring to the fact that California was taken from Mexico by war.  To which I say tough shit and everybody who lives in the USA is lucky that they don't live in a shithole like Mexico.

--------------------

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
    #21942715 - 07/14/15 04:25 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
I'm kind of surprised so few people see it the same way I do :shrug: Either way, you don't hear me playing a violin about it, I'm pretty sure Mexico would be doing the same thing to the US if they'd gotten the jump. Noam Chomsky likes to call California "occupied Mexico" and I have nothing but :picard: for that, I think California is doing just fine in the US.

How are you surprised?  What you said isnt even true.

You're surprised when people dont believe false shit :lol::facepalm:

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21942716 - 07/14/15 04:25 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, like over a hundred years ago. I'm over it. I can complain about the US out of naive idealism all I want, I'm pretty sure California would be terrible instead of wonderful if it was a part of Mexico.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: Herbologist]
    #21942718 - 07/14/15 04:25 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Herbologist said:

How are you surprised?  What you said isnt even true.

You're surprised when people dont believe false shit :lol::facepalm:

you don't know wtf you are talking about.

let me just make one thing clear: if dumb English manifest destiny freaks didn't come and take the land, then Mexico would have had the resources, and the potential to be a USA of their own. though they'd probably not. and the Indian's would stave off from global conquest as well.

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21942722 - 07/14/15 04:26 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not clicking no links it's pointless. Your defending a country that can't support itself. It's most notorious criminal is on a fucking plane right now and is also comfortably drinking beer and chilling. Please tell me how competent Mexico is. This is like the equivalent of us letting Bin Laden escape.

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

#21942728 - 07/14/15 04:27 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Gorlax said:
I'm not clicking no links it's pointless. Your defending a country that can't support itself. It's most notorious criminal is on a fucking plane right now and is also comfortably drinking beer and chilling. Please tell me how competent Mexico is. This is like the equivalent of us letting Bin Laden escape.

So glad I have that imbecile blocked.  He spews illogical sewage.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#21942741 - 07/14/15 04:30 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

lol you're spewing nothing but parroted perfunctory piddling of your modern-insubstantial claims to purpose. exigent non-existence's hope.

oh they have a criminal in the sky! yeah, so does every other country. so Mexico has a criminal in the sky that hasn't been shot down...so does the US: your pointless point's.... :facepalm:

OfflineAnahata

Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: Crystal G]
    #21942763 - 07/14/15 04:33 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Another reason why we need Trump as President.

I like em.

--------------------

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: Anahata]
    #21942769 - 07/14/15 04:35 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

forget trump.

imma marry that girl in your sig.

--------------------

OfflineDEXmanLOOP
lifes a trip
Male User Gallery

Loc: The yellow submarine! Flag
Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: Anahata]
    #21942771 - 07/14/15 04:35 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

A lot of people underestimate Donald trump.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #21942775 - 07/14/15 04:36 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I was just thinking the same thing..

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21942783 - 07/14/15 04:39 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

zZZz said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

zZZz said:
It was probably a gov op to try and scare trump

He really doez talk too much

He has turned into some kind of political troll

Everything he said about Mexico was correct.  I'll go even further.  The country is a festering shithole and it is because the people who live there are fuckups.

i did not know he said those things..

anyway that;s the bigggest horseshit ive ever heard, mexico is a beautiful country, full of beautiful people, i bet u havent even been to mexico

I have been to Mexico and even the Mexicans want to leave.  They have created a shithole all by themselves

let me guess, TJ?

tj is a shithole brah, always has been

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: DEXmanLOOP]
    #21942784 - 07/14/15 04:39 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DEXmanLOOP said:
A lot of people underestimate Donald trump.

I don't underestimate him.  I despise him.  He has ripped of more people than Madoff.  He is a serial bankrupt.  Every time you declare bankruptcy you are fucking people who trusted you and he has done it a lot.  Also, he is a whiny bitch.

--------------------

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: Amanita86]
    #21942786 - 07/14/15 04:39 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

brahhhhh

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Receives Death Threats from Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo's Son [Re: zZZz]
    #21942789 - 07/14/15 04:40 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:

let me guess, TJ?

tj is a shithole brah, always has been

Nogales

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order