Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Grow Light, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Closet grow
    #2193816 - 12/21/03 08:54 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

This works great if you have those sliding doors. GOT THe idea because the people i rent from keep coming in my apartment to spray and change air filters and do normal repairs, and was afraid they might look in my bedroom door.

List of supplies:

Grow light: $11.00
Weather stripping 3/4'' x2 rolls: $7
Thermometer/humidty reader: $20
1 2x4: $9
total: $47

Take the 2x4 cut it the lenght of the door frame and place it directly against the farthest door back. Use the weather stripping to run down the sides of the sliding doors. Mount the light on the back wall of your closet. Now your ready to put your incubator and grow chamber on the floor of your closet and plug every thing in. If you want you could undo the carpet to run a cord to your closet under it if you dont have one in there. When you close the doors you shouldnt be able to see any light, and to some one that wasnt looking for it wouldnt notice the weather stripping and take it as the darkness of the closet showing from the sides.

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
Re: Closet grow [Re: Protester]
    #2193912 - 12/21/03 03:50 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

you can save 9$ on your lighting by just getting a normal lightbulb...noi need for grow lights, theyre mushrooms, not pot plants...at least theyve (regular light bulbs) worked fine for me with heavy flushes and shit. Lights just to show them which way to grow and initiate pinning. And that spectrum stuff you hear about? Sure..in labs they get down to picking fly shit off of fly paper, but you dont have to...you just want shrooms, who gives a fuck if some guy in a lab coat figured out that a certain spectrum does something 2% better...lol :shake:......but sounds like a good set up man, good luck with that. Take a pic:)

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone

Offlineant61
Male
Loc: colorado
Re: Closet grow [Re: Protester]
    #2193925 - 12/21/03 03:57 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

dont forget a lock for the door!!!!!!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Grow Light, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation