Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroominsmurf
enthusiast
Loc: Where The Good Times Are
Choclate Shrooms
    #2193204 - 12/20/03 04:15 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Any Personal Best recepies or ways to do it? a wanna get christmas molds o something and make a grip and give them to my friends for christmas :-)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Choclate Shrooms [Re: shroominsmurf]
    #2193420 - 12/20/03 06:39 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Heres a recipe for ya

OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #2193507 - 12/20/03 07:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

whats up, me and the boyfriend actually just made a couple large batches of chocolates and gave em to my friends for xmas... we ate em last night it was great.

we took a different route than the recipe given by osker, we ground up dried shrooms and weighed out the powder. once we melted the chocolate, we mixed in the dried shrooms (of course the amounts had been calculated figuring out how potent we wanted them).

we seemed to have trouble burning the chocolate, we melted it over a double boiler. however it worked fine, we just had to get hands on and mold the chocolates into the molds.

last night was pretty fuckin insane, so have fun!

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

Offlineshroominsmurf
enthusiast
Loc: Where The Good Times Are
Re: Choclate Shrooms [Re: Psilygirl]
    #2193854 - 12/21/03 11:54 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

well i went out looking for molds, fuck everyones taken them from the stores but im goin out searching again, unfortuneately (sp?) i don;t got a double boiler, i could i could make one all cheezy style or whatever. i was thinkin putting a lil choclate in the mold, then puttin the amount of ground shrooms in the mold with the choclate mix it around a lil then top it off, that way it gets the exact amount in every mold, and i can stir it around still. yeah i dunno bout that idea, thinkin i might just melt the choclate in the microwave, thoughts?

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #2193864 - 12/21/03 01:17 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

mmmm choclates

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #2193990 - 12/21/03 02:24 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

the microwave works too

if you buy baking chocolate (the kind thats specified for melting, which i reccommend), theres microwave directions for it. just mix in the amount of shroom powder that you want.

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies