Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineqman
Stranger

Baltimore Mayor Fires Police Commissioner
    #21918495 - 07/09/15 08:51 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/08/baltimore-mayor-fires-police-commissioner/

"The Baltimore mayor fired the troubled city's police commissioner Wednesday, saying that the recent spike in homicides weeks after an unarmed black man died in police custody required a change in leadership."

So it's the police commissioners fault that the thugs in Baltimore are killing more people, what a joke. 

From the mayor- "As we have seen in recent weeks, too many continue to die on our streets"

It sounds like a cultural problem, not a law enforcement issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Baltimore Mayor Fires Police Commissioner [Re: qman]
    #21918505 - 07/09/15 08:53 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Obvious fallout from Freddie Gray.  Unfortunately, he's the figurehead, so he's responsible.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Baltimore Mayor Fires Police Commissioner [Re: badchad]
    #21918520 - 07/09/15 09:00 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

badchad said:
Obvious fallout from Freddie Gray.  Unfortunately, he's the figurehead, so he's responsible.

TIL that the police commissioner is the figurehead for gangs and drug dealers

you know what they should have done, they should ban a flag, flag banning stops murders

Offlineqman
Stranger

#21918530 - 07/09/15 09:02 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

badchad said:

Who will they blame when the same violence happens when the new Police Commissioner is in place?  :lol:

InvisibleDieCommie

#21918531 - 07/09/15 09:03 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

badchad said:

Sounds like appeasement.  Fire the figurehead and the youths will stop killing people?  I don't think that will work...

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #21918543 - 07/09/15 09:07 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

badchad said:

Who will they blame when the same violence happens when the new Police Commissioner is in place?  :lol:

the canadians

let's ban some flags

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Baltimore Mayor Fires Police Commissioner [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21918596 - 07/09/15 09:24 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

badchad said:

the canadians

let's ban some flags

Could always blame Obama.

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
    #21918686 - 07/09/15 09:49 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Batts was fired because he was a poser. He fucked up by telling the cops to stand down and not intervene when the youths were gathering at Mondawmin Mall....All they had to do was just try to disperse the mob before it became a mob. Instead....they formed a line and the group grew and grew ...then hell broke loose. He didn't back up his own cops with proper riot gear or anything...they got pummeled with shit and were ordered to just stand there and take it without proper protection. The murder rate is now double what it was this time last year. He lost credibility within his own ranks and threw the whole force into chaos by his inability to act decisively on anything.
The next poison that needs to go in Baltimore is the Mayor...She's doing photo-ops in San Francisco while her city is in chaos.Give me a break. Baltimore city needs to stop hiring and electing narcissists to important posts.

Keep in mind that 90 % of all these murders and shootings come from about 10% of the geographical area of Baltimore. It is quite safe to walk around any of the tourist areas but you are on your own when you venture out looking for drugs. I think there were 6 murders yesterday....One had 2 vans full of shooters pulling up on a group of 6 people....4 were killed. That was a execution. No doubt about drug territory.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Baltimore Mayor Fires Police Commissioner [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #21918835 - 07/09/15 10:13 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

LOL lets make excuses for the poor action's of the police department...on...the protesters! yeah!

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Baltimore Mayor Fires Police Commissioner [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21918953 - 07/09/15 10:23 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

the police are the ones who publicized that there would be a riot at 3:00 then shut down all the public transportation at the mall, which is across the street from a high school that let's out at 2:30. They manufactured the conditions for a riot, then showed up in riot gear. They got the riot they wanted. The entire leadership of the police force should be fired.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Baltimore Mayor Fires Police Commissioner [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #21919034 - 07/09/15 10:32 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

The whole riot could have been averted had things been handled properly. It could have been stopped before it started...just by walking amongst the growing crowds of kids. Instead...they just formed a line and were told to hold that line while the kids grew more and more lathered up. This was the flash point of the whole riot. I am speaking strategically.
Obviously, there is a lot wrong in these parts of the city that no police or any outside agency can cure....It will take years of intensive work by people inside the communities and outside.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Baltimore Mayor Fires Police Commissioner [Re: Thayendanegea] * 1
    #21919093 - 07/09/15 10:35 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Thayendanegea said:

Keep in mind that 90 % of all these murders and shootings come from about 10% of the geographical area of Baltimore. It is quite safe to walk around any of the tourist areas but you are on your own when you venture out looking for drugs. I think there were 6 murders yesterday....One had 2 vans full of shooters pulling up on a group of 6 people....4 were killed. That was a execution. No doubt about drug territory.

I'd say the opposite.  Just google "baltimore murder map," and you'll see only about 10% of the city is safe - the tourist areas.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Baltimore Mayor Fires Police Commissioner [Re: Thayendanegea] * 1
    #21919112 - 07/09/15 10:36 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Looks like passing the buck to me.  I blame the cops for their own actions and the "youths" for their own actions.  If the cops kill, steal and destroy - that is their wrong.  If the youths kill, steal and destroy - that is their wrong.  Being behind a line of cops is licence to get mad, its not license to kill, steal or destroy.  If that is all it takes for them to turn into animals then there were garbage all along.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Baltimore Mayor Fires Police Commissioner [Re: DieCommie]
    #21919159 - 07/09/15 10:39 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

They were high school students. Since when do you blame an entire community for the actions of 16 year olds.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Baltimore Mayor Fires Police Commissioner [Re: koods]
    #21919164 - 07/09/15 10:39 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
the police are the ones who publicized that there would be a riot at 3:00 then shut down all the public transportation at the mall, which is across the street from a high school that let's out at 2:30. They manufactured the conditions for a riot, then showed up in riot gear. They got the riot they wanted. The entire leadership of the police force should be fired.

oh yeah, lol, didn't they say that people should go and blow off some steam and shit... hahahaha forgot about that. policing...LOL

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Baltimore Mayor Fires Police Commissioner [Re: DieCommie]
    #21919185 - 07/09/15 10:41 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Looks like passing the buck to me.  I blame the cops for their own actions and the "youths" for their own actions.  If the cops kill, steal and destroy - that is their wrong.  If the youths kill, steal and destroy - that is their wrong.  Being behind a line of cops is licence to get mad, its not license to kill, steal or destroy.  If that is all it takes for them to turn into animals then there were garbage all along.

the cop's influenced them though. but i'd tend to agree with that sentiment.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#21919190 - 07/09/15 10:43 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

"They manufactured the conditions for riot"

No, the punk thugs did that task all by themselves.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Baltimore Mayor Fires Police Commissioner [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21919226 - 07/09/15 10:49 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

koods said:

oh yeah, lol, didn't they say that people should go and blow off some steam and shit... hahahaha forgot about that. policing...LOL

That was what the mayor said, the same person who fired the Police Commissioner.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#21919238 - 07/09/15 10:51 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

The police single handedly publicized "the purge" idea then went on TV and talked about where and when it would happen. They corralled the students from the high school an area and surrounded them with police in riot gear. The riot was manufactured by the police.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (07/09/15 10:52 AM)

InvisibleDieCommie

#21919281 - 07/09/15 10:55 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
They were high school students. Since when do you blame an entire community for the actions of 16 year olds.

I don't, I blame them personally.  16 is old enough to be held responsible to not destroy, steal and commit violence.  A line of police is not an excuse.  A lack of train is not an excuse.  They get too many excuses.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom