Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Does black privilege exist? [Re: Stonehenge]
    #21909112 - 07/07/15 10:30 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I know.  I keep my mouth shut at work and back in school.  I just bow my head in shame along with everyone else when the lecture bemoaning our lack of skin color and genital diversity starts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Does black privilege exist? [Re: DieCommie]
    #21909222 - 07/07/15 10:57 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
I know.  I keep my mouth shut at work and back in school.  I just bow my head in shame along with everyone else when the lecture bemoaning our lack of skin color and genital diversity starts.

Its really pathetic that so many sheep have been trained to put themselves down. It reminds me of mao's little red book and the effort to reshape society to idiotic ideology.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineGorlax
Male

#21911123 - 07/07/15 06:50 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

When I worked at a place on a reservation the indians couldn't be fired or it was really hard.. like tribal council had to approve. They only get probation periods. They clock in, go home and drink, then arrive to clock out. Ain't that some shit... I still don't even know how that worked....

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21911304 - 07/07/15 07:18 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:

Genital diversity? I know they say black men have larger cocks, but I didn't realize that was part of this discussion. Now that I think about it though, maybe penis envy is the real reason so many of you folks adopt your racist ideology.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Does black privilege exist? [Re: Gorlax]
    #21911319 - 07/07/15 07:21 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Gorlax said:
When I worked at a place on a reservation the indians couldn't be fired or it was really hard.. like tribal council had to approve. They only get probation periods. They clock in, go home and drink, then arrive to clock out. Ain't that some shit... I still don't even know how that worked....

Think about it this way. When you go to a different country, say Sweden, for shits n gigs, the Swedish citizens have first priority when it comes to hiring people. If there isn't a Swedish person who can do the job, they'll allow a foreigner to do it.

The Natives have their own laws for self-preservation.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Does black privilege exist? [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #21912238 - 07/07/15 10:11 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Way off buddy. I don't think clocking in and leaving to go drink then coming back is them being more qualified. One thing if they were really working and doing their job I would have no problem with it. The problem lies in the fact that they don't work and don't get punished while you are held up to a standard.

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Does black privilege exist? [Re: Gorlax]
    #21912314 - 07/07/15 10:28 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Gorlax said:
Way off buddy. I don't think clocking in and leaving to go drink then coming back is them being more qualified. One thing if they were really working and doing their job I would have no problem with it. The problem lies in the fact that they don't work and don't get punished while you are held up to a standard.

I don't think I was off at all. My point was that Native Americans, for better or worse, take care of their own.

I completely understand your point, and your frustration, but that's just the way it is.

--------------------
FARTS

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#21913867 - 07/08/15 08:14 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

genital diversity = hiring more women whether qualified or not.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

OfflinetripN
Novice psychonaut
 User Gallery

#21915019 - 07/08/15 01:18 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

Gorlax said:

Think about it this way. When you go to a different country, say Sweden, for shits n gigs, the Swedish citizens have first priority when it comes to hiring people. If there isn't a Swedish person who can do the job, they'll allow a foreigner to do it.

The Natives have their own laws for self-preservation.

So that means Americans should have first dibs on jobs here, right?

I live close to a native reservation and gorlax is right, most of them have massive drinking problems on a level I can't nearly understand. Is it genetics that make them so susceptible to alcoholic addiction, that's my theory. But again I do not understand there very deep relationship with alcohol.

PS I don't give a rats ass if your white, black, brown or a little bit of everything I'll treat you based off of the content of you character. Period.

--------------------
Keep calm and trip on

InvisibleDieCommie

#21915030 - 07/08/15 01:23 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:

Genital diversity?

I say it like that to highlight that the diversity the left seeks is skin and genital deep.  They are not looking for "real" diversity, as in diversity of background, skills, perspectives, language, beliefs, religion, etc.  They only care about your gentiles and skin color.  The diversity they seek is shallow and not helpful.

Invisiblepaperbackwriter
Edward Lear

Re: Does black privilege exist? [Re: tripN]
    #21915150 - 07/08/15 01:49 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

tripN said:
I live close to a native reservation and gorlax is right, most of them have massive drinking problems on a level I can't nearly understand. Is it genetics that make them so susceptible to alcoholic addiction, that's my theory. But again I do not understand there very deep relationship with alcohol.

Addiction is showing to be more about environment than genetics.  So kill off their way of life, treat them like second class citizens, give them tiny plots of land with little natural resources...

I think I'd want to drink too.

--------------------
Why should we strive with cynic frown
To knock their fairy castles down?  ~ Eliza Cook

It's rather embarrassing to have given one's entire life to pondering the human predicament and to find that in the end one has little more to say than, 'Try to be a little kinder.' ~Aldous Huxley

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Loc: Chicago
    #21915961 - 07/08/15 05:01 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Here is a question for you to run away from. What disadvantage? I made a compelling case for black privilege, a video of homo activity does not dispute any of it.

Fixed

--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Does black privilege exist? [Re: paperbackwriter]
    #21916003 - 07/08/15 05:09 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

paperbackwriter said:
give them tiny plots of land with little natural resources...

That's more than I ever got...  These days members of tribes have more rights and privileges than white citizens.  I worked on a rez for a few years.  I am not allowed to move there without permission because of my genetics and skin color.  Tribe members are free to come and go from the rez as they like.

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21916903 - 07/08/15 08:41 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

paperbackwriter said:

That's more than I ever got...  These days members of tribes have more rights and privileges than white citizens.  I worked on a rez for a few years.  I am not allowed to move there without permission because of my genetics and skin color.  Tribe members are free to come and go from the rez as they like.

Native Americans deserve a piece of what we violently stole from them. If we divided our land more equitably, we could all have a piece too.

--------------------
FARTS

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #21917984 - 07/09/15 03:42 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Native Americans deserve a piece of what we violently stole from them. If we divided our land more equitably, we could all have a piece too.

really? no injun alive today had anything stolen from them... I'm sure if I dig back in my history, I can find some ancestors that had some nasty shit done to them too, don't see me crying about it...

are the mexicans gonna demand reperations from Spain? Maybe the French should give canada back too?

Indians are free to assimilate in our society, some currently choose not to, thats on them...

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#21918480 - 07/09/15 08:46 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

>If we divided our land more equitably, we could all have a piece too.

That and the remark that sanders is only "one digit" behind hitlery is why you keep getting the loony left label.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#21918494 - 07/09/15 08:51 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

paperbackwriter said:

I stole no land and committed no violence.  When you say "we" and lump me in with others just because my skin color that makes you the disgusting bigot.  Fuck off with your accusations and speak for yourself.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #21918595 - 07/09/15 09:23 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:

So your issue isn't that a few hundred years ago some people, while acting under the beliefs of the times, stole the land... it's that they didn't steal it equitably.

Good for you.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblepaperbackwriter
Edward Lear

Re: Does black privilege exist? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #21924228 - 07/10/15 12:10 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I think a lot of the mindsets illustrated in this article extend into the present, rather consciously or subconsciously, and drive a lot of our biases.

https://medium.com/message/how-white-people-got-made-6eeb076ade42

--------------------
Why should we strive with cynic frown
To knock their fairy castles down?  ~ Eliza Cook

It's rather embarrassing to have given one's entire life to pondering the human predicament and to find that in the end one has little more to say than, 'Try to be a little kinder.' ~Aldous Huxley

Offlineclam_dude
stranger in astrange land

Loc: twilight zone
    #21933330 - 07/12/15 12:32 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Or is it a fantasy like the left would have us believe? Lets take a look at the facts. Did I just hear all the leftists groan? Yes, much as they hate facts they need to face them. Is black privilege real? First lets list the reasons why it is.

1. Affirmative action
2. Racial set asides
3. Quotas at colleges
4. Quotas imposed on business
5. Hate crime laws used virtually only on whites

That is a pretty damn strong argument in favor of black privilege. In fact it does seem to prove it since those programs both official and unofficial are known to exist. What can you left wingers tell us to establish the mythical white privilege? Where are the laws favoring whites?

White privilege = myth
Black privilege = fact

How about the fact that there is a much higher number of black people in prison for non-violent crimes, marijuana possession for example, than white people?  How about the fact that because of this, many young black kids grow up without fathers?

The negative effects of this surely outweigh the positives of affirmative action.

--------------------
"I would like to thank god for making me an atheist" - Ricky Gervais

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale