Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalidated
    #2190101 - 12/19/03 01:02 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Well it was supposed to happen on March 15th 2003, the 12th planet was supposed to come along and cause a pole shift wiping out much of humanity. Forget about the pole shift... Where is the 12th Planet? We just got back photos from NASA of extremely distant places in the universe, but they cannot find another planet in our own solar system, and that is aside from the fact that everybody was supposed to be able to see it with their own two eyes!

I gave it a chance, I read for hours the supposed truths and 4th density “tales” on ZetaTalk, but now I have finally come to the point where there is no way to explain their way out of it… but I would sure like to read an explanation, seeing as ZetaTalk has suspiciously ended all updates.

This is a huge blow to channeled information and those supposedly contacted by UFOs, and now I will read each of those theories with a much higher degree of skepticism, especially since within the UFO/spiritual/new age community, Nancy seemed to be one of the more popular, respected channelers.

The only question now is: Was Nancy a flat out liar or crazy? From some of the information she wrote about humans, I now think she was a flat out liar trying to influence humanity with her own personal opinions. To me that is jut as despicable as the lies the media and government sells.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalidated [Re: TrueBrode]
    #2190143 - 12/19/03 01:20 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

This is a huge blow to channeled information...

Nah. You apparently have never witnessed a true believer in "wiggle mode".  :eyemouth:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalidated [Re: TrueBrode]
    #2190162 - 12/19/03 01:24 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

reading things with an open-mind is one thing, but if it doesn't makes sense to you after you've thought about it for a long while, then yeah.

"Was Nancy a flat out liar or crazy? From some of the information she wrote about humans, I now think she was a flat out liar trying to influence humanity with her own personal opinions. To me that is jut as despicable as the lies the media and government sells."

that's quite a statement there.  heh btw, wtf is nancy? :lol:  sorry

nancy, heh.  can she conjure spirits????

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalidated [Re: kaiowas]
    #2190216 - 12/19/03 01:42 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Nancy was the person who claimed to be receiving these channeled messages from "service to other" zeta riticuli beings. She was on Art Bell and fairly well known among the UFO community.

Swami- I have not heard her "wiggle" nor even respond to her faulty information... nothing at all. I want to hear what explanation she has for trying to convince the world that we were all going to die. After a misfire as great as this, the only people that wiggling will convince are the liars (misguided) themselves. The rest of us will move on in the real world searching for real answers.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #2190610 - 12/19/03 03:37 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

This is what I don't understand, how can they expect a 12th planet when there are only 9 planets in our solor system? That means two more planets would have to be discovered before this 12th one comes along. This theory makes absolutely no sense, those zeta talk people are insane.

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalid [Re: TrueBrode]
    #2190639 - 12/19/03 03:43 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I read Zetatalk for a while like you. It was pretty entertaining and I'm pretty open minded so I didn't completely reject the theories at first. There was always that "what if?" And some of the photos were semi-convincing from a while back. But yeah this was supposed to happen in May, half a year ago. And it's completely ridiculous that the palnet is supposed ot be in our solar system. I think Nancy is a schizophrenic.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalid [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2190659 - 12/19/03 03:48 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

or nancy likes to make money off of suckers perhaps??? does she cahrge for anything she says??

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalid [Re: kaiowas]
    #2190706 - 12/19/03 03:59 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

There is a book and video but she really doesn't push it on anybody. And there is no advertising on the site so I really don't think Zetatalk is just a scheme to make money.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalid [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2190780 - 12/19/03 04:16 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

that's cool then, just ideas I suppose. what is she saying now? or is there nothing left to say??

--------------------

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #2190818 - 12/19/03 04:30 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

The 12th planet is called this because ancients (Sumerians I believe) called the sun and the moon planets as well. therefore, Planet X would be the 12th. The Sumerians first mentioned this possibility so that's why people refer to it as that.

Yeah, Nancy's crazy. She couldn't have made much money off of it, so she's gotta be just nutso. She's not saying anything anymore, there's no more updates to the site. I also read it with a pretty open mind, and sometimes discussed it with my friends, and they thought I was talkin crazytalk. I still thought "what if" but now it's way passed due. It's funny, there's a bunch of pictures on the site claiming to have Planet X in it, but it's just a lens flare from the sun. Conveniently, PX was sposed to come from the direction of the sun, so they would circle on the picture a flare and call it a Planet....

I still believe something large (more significant change than the day to day change) will happen, but it could be anything. And it seems, did not occur in March of this year.

Zeta Reticklemyass...

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalid [Re: Blastrid]
    #2190952 - 12/19/03 05:22 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous that they've been posting pics of lens flares for the past few months.  Give me a break...

It's  a bird....

It's a plane...

No wait.  It's Planet X!

I mean... a lens flare. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalidated [Re: Blastrid]
    #2191121 - 12/19/03 07:02 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I still believe something large (more significant change than the day to day change) will happen, but it could be anything.

Welcome to the early days of WW3 :smile:

--------------------
You're here because you know something.
What you know you can't explain,
But you feel it;
You've felt it your entire life.
That there's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is, but it's there....
Like a splinter in your mind...
Driving you mad.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalidated [Re: Blastrid]
    #2191408 - 12/19/03 09:02 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Blastrid said:
I still believe something large (more significant change than the day to day change) will happen, but it could be anything.

Believe, or hope? I doubt that anyone really thinks the future looks good for the earth/ourselves. This sense of foreboding that a lot of us feel might just be anxiety mixed with guilt, because we would rather something earth shattering happen than keep going where we're heading.

*shrug*

--------------------

Anonymous

#2191721 - 12/19/03 10:59 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think Nancy is crazy, but rather that she was channeling disinfo (is that wiggling?). She believed this garbage so adamantly though that she probably became quite nuts from it. It's possible there are at least 3 more undiscovered planets in our solar system, but there is no rogue planet that intersects several planets' orbits on such an erratic path (maybe a comet cluster though?). If such a planet were to come into our solar system it would have in all probability already settled into a stable orbit around our star many moons ago.

A pole shift, however, is expected to happen in the next 1000 years or so due to increasing weakness of Earth's magnetic field. Who knows, it could happen in the next 15 years.

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #2192096 - 12/20/03 01:53 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

yeah that whole zetatalk thing is super bunk. I haven't heard anybody answer for it.. don't we have a few resident alien-people on this board to say something about it?

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalid [Re: kaiowas]
    #2192099 - 12/20/03 01:57 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

or nancy likes to make money off of suckers perhaps??? does she cahrge for anything she says??

Inquire about her "other services".  :wink:

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalidated [Re: Revelation]
    #2192462 - 12/20/03 08:17 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Revelation said:
I doubt that anyone really thinks the future looks good for the earth/ourselves. This sense of foreboding that a lot of us feel might just be anxiety mixed with guilt, because we would rather something earth shattering happen than keep going where we're heading.

I feel confident that things will work out. There will be some rough spots, but I think we will get where we need to go..
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalidated [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2192467 - 12/20/03 08:21 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
I feel confident that things will work out. There will be some rough spots, but I think we will get where we need to go..
Peace.

I agree.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#2192515 - 12/20/03 09:15 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

here's a scenerio:
the real purpose of Zetatalk is to get people used to the idea that around 90% of the world population WILL BE taken out.  the so called 12th planet likely has nothing to do with that process.

a simple google search will tell you that world oil production is expected to peak around 2010 as the earth's supplies start to run out.  the un-imaginably rich, self appointed, and so called "illuminated ones" who control the oil very well know this fact and will use the global energy crisis as a means of wiping the planet clean of all of us inferior "sheeple".
in other words, Zetatalk is a front for the illuminist global conspiracy and the person known as "Nancy" has probably been reduced to a mere shadow of her former self by trauma programming and mind control..., err, i mean "channeled information".

but that's only one scenerio....

another scenerio is that there are no real over-arching global conspiracies to cull the human population - just ignorance. :smile:
then what about the so called "channeled information" ?  :crazy2:

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

Re: NO 12th Planet, no pole shift, zetatalk has been invalidated [Re: Clean]
    #2192629 - 12/20/03 11:38 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I was also thinking (well I read a theory some place) that huge satellites in space are putting out channeled information- the people receiving it are somehow tuning into the frequency, and the illuminati (or whomever is behind the supposed global conspiracy) are sending fake messages to throw people off track.

I have been reading more of this kind of stuff lately, and there are literally hundreds of "psychic channelers" on the web giving predictions for the future, claiming they are in contact with aliens, angels, ascended masters etc. I do not know why so many people would dedicate their lives to lying, so I wonder what is behind all this. When you start searching, you will find that zetatalk was just one of many of these, all saying relatively the same thing: the world will end, but not to worry because your soul will live on forever and be reincarnated. Maybe the point is to get us to devalue our lives, and be more passive so the illuminati/conspirators can have their way. Think about it; if we are all fooled into believing that we live many times, we live forever, and our soul is immortal, than we essentially may be being lulled into believing that this life does not matter much, and then we would be more easy to control, or it may even be easier to justify death or killing mass parts of the population. And since those channelers all say to live in complete peace and not to fight back because everything will be ok, then there would be even less resistance.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology