Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: gullhole]
    #17071446 - 10/21/12 07:20 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Most people will say no but I think LSD is more of a mindfuck. Not that stoned mindfuck of shrooms, but I backtrack my thoughts and go into all kinds of spirals on mrs lucy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToxicity
escapist

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #17071458 - 10/21/12 07:27 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

If you're looking for a non mindfuck psych, LSD is not your choice.

OfflineTheshift
Male

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: Toxicity]
    #17071585 - 10/21/12 08:14 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I never tried acid only because people in my area suck. Its all heroin, pills, and meth around here. Luckily there is also weed and the other drugs make the pot smokers look smaller for the most part. There are also many places to find shrooms which is the most delicate thing I've ever got my hands on. Its such a great feeling and i dont do them often. Its like the fact of just knowing that feeling exist is enough to give me hope wile im sober.

--------------------
Stuck in time im riding with the seasons. See the things we find are all for reasons some are pleasing and in one more day, I'll find another way home.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: SS32]
    #17071634 - 10/21/12 08:30 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hell Yes, LSD is a High Mindfuck trip.

By contrast, a substance like 2C-E in modest dose is far less so.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineSammysong
Dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: Idios kosmos
Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: Asante]
    #17071688 - 10/21/12 08:48 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

2C-P brings you a state of intense visuals and thought loops, it is one of the more visual of the 2C-family. I've only tried this substance once, and at a low to standard dose. I can expect how higher doses can really bring the user into states of mindfuck, confusion, and not being able to perceive the reality. Objectivity becomes pretty much non-existent, as the world around you is morphed and blended in throughout the duration of the psychedelic experience.

LSD is also capable of this, but only at higher doses, I find - and when combined with a strong strain of Cannabis, or combined with another psychedelic of some sort.

--------------------

OfflineToxicity
escapist

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: Sammysong]
    #17071733 - 10/21/12 09:05 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I was actually on hour 8 of a LSD experience yesterday; took in some vaped sour diesel and went through another full blown come up and peak.  kind of like hitting the reset and intensify button.

definitely gotta respect how powerful cannabis can be while under the influence of LSD.

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#17071753 - 10/21/12 09:10 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Fuck yeah it can fuck with your mind!  Shrooms fuck with your mind via emotional intensity.  CID fucks with your mind by confusion and deep inner thought.  On CID you can actually achieve some seriously intense ego death; but on the heroic doses.

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El NiƱo.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#17071772 - 10/21/12 09:18 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Toxicity said:
I was actually on hour 8 of a LSD experience yesterday; took in some vaped sour diesel and went through another full blown come up and peak.  kind of like hitting the reset and intensify button.

definitely gotta respect how powerful cannabis can be while under the influence of LSD.

I find it depends on the timing. If I am peaking on LSD, I don't really notice much difference when I smoke pot, but when I am on the tail end of the trip, it really can shoot me back up. Cannibis in itself can be pretty psychedelic in it's own right when taken in large enough amounts with the correct intentions, set, and setting.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #17071937 - 10/21/12 10:08 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nicechrisman said:
Quote:

Toxicity said:

I find it depends on the timing. If I am peaking on LSD, I don't really notice much difference when I smoke pot, but when I am on the tail end of the trip, it really can shoot me back up. Cannibis in itself can be pretty psychedelic in it's own right when taken in large enough amounts with the correct intentions, set, and setting.

Interesting. I've been dying to try it On the peak. On my comedown weed completely takes me to another world. It synergizes so well I thought I'd try it with DMT :sad: wasn't the same

OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: SS32]
    #17072016 - 10/21/12 10:23 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

LSD has the ability to mindfuck you more than mushrooms. Try 1500 ug. Lol.

A shroom equivalent to that dose would have you puking your brains out and too confused to really make any sense of the trip.

imo

--------------------
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I post on here is used for fictional purposes only. I do not use drugs, sell drugs, or condone drug use.

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind." -Timothy Leary

Invisiblejellyfish

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: Lucyfer]
    #17072097 - 10/21/12 10:41 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Anything is going to mindfuck you in large doses. At recreational doses, LSD is far more stimulating than mushrooms and thus it's harder to get confused or get stuck in thought loops. At a regular dose it's far less of a mindfuck than mushrooms. On mushrooms simple sentences can come out garbled.

Offlinesearching
Male User Gallery

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: jellyfish]
    #17072282 - 10/21/12 11:23 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

After trying mescaline I can see that both LSD and mushrooms have that mindfuck quality to them. The difference is that mushrooms can produce anxiety much easier than acid IME. I don't see myself ever having a bad trip on acid. I've yet to have one on shrooms but it may be possible.

--------------------

OfflineTagoMago
Male

Loc: Upstate NY
    #17072722 - 10/21/12 01:05 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Toxicity said:

That's the perfect time to introduce cannabis into the trip.  Every single time I smoke before the 8 hour mark it ruins my trip.  If I do it near the peak I get extremely paranoid and uncomfortable and I don't notice any positive benefits because I'm already so fucking high.  Like you said if you wait it out and then smoke, you're going to go into another completely different trip, emotionally and visually. Smoke till you fall asleep!

Now for the OPs topic: From my experience so far, Mushrooms have given me a bigger mindfuck, particularly in a physical way. They give me the strangest body sensations. Like the feeling of having more fingers than 5 on your hand, or my fingers going through the strings on my guitar when I play it, or my tongue being bitten off and then swallowed, or feeling completely soaked.  I've never gotten any of that on LSD. Then again,I've gone farther on Shrooms more than LSD.

OfflineSouthernTripper
Lucy my love
Male

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: TagoMago]
    #17072816 - 10/21/12 01:23 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I have trie LSD three times, I find that it gives me a very clear-headed trip. Where I am aware of everything real, thats the best way I can put it. I love the way Lucy makes me feel though, and its own kind of trip <3

--------------------
Peace, Love, and Learning. The three things I try my absolute BEST to follow in my life.

Peace:Not having to worrying about anything, having utter calmness around you.

Love:To show affection deep within yourself to other beings and things around you.

Learning: To gather knowledge you haven't learned yet in life, or to build upon earlier knowledge.

Offlinegodisamushroom
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: SouthernTripper]
    #17072920 - 10/21/12 01:40 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Never tried LSD but I have to say my mushrooms trips produced anxiety to the point that all I want to do is sleep it off

OfflineTeaForMea
cactuses for you
 User Gallery

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: Boozie]
    #21884898 - 07/01/15 08:27 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

The only time legit Lucy was tried, 5 grams of p. cubensis were consumed just an our after the tab of Lucy was... I have no idea what happened lolol! It really was beautiful though. Quite a bit of insight gained.

Offlinethewanderer25
Special Karma
 User Gallery

Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: TeaForMea]
    #21884941 - 07/01/15 08:36 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

It does but in a different way its hard to explain but the mind fuck comes more affter when you realize how wonderful the whole thing was. You wake up like wow I had no idea. After my first trip on LSD I sat outside and just watched the trees for hours wondering how I missed the beauty in life. Mushrooms are more rapid and slow they can feel like forever but its more speedy than LSD. LSD kinda builds until you think it cant be more than this but then it is.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies