Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDampMushroom
 User Gallery

TINY FC - NICE YIELD *DELETED*
    #21829762 - 06/19/15 07:56 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by DampMushroom

Reason for deletion: I've got to leave for a couple years. Hope the best for all of y'all.

Edited by DampMushroom (06/21/15 06:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejbaby007
Badass
I'm a teapot

Re: Help! Pins Pushing On Lid [Re: DampMushroom]
    #21829863 - 06/19/15 08:19 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Why is your "sgfc" so small in the first place? These guys need room and more fae.

--------------------

OfflinePsilicon
Really Nice Guy

#21829872 - 06/19/15 08:20 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Okay, so the lid is important for promoting pinning in a less-than-ideal humidity.  You can stop worrying about it, since clearly you have a large pinset--in fact, I doubt those cakes will have enough moisture in them to really support those guys.  You can also stop worrying about it if Virginia is as humid right now as you say.  Take it off and mist them as needed.  :grin:

--------------------
Agar - what, why and how?  Everything a beginner needs to know.
Oat Prep Tek
Bored?  Please take one of my experiments off my hands.

InvisibleInocuole
Scalpel of Evil's Bane
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ★
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Help! Pins Pushing On Lid [Re: Psilicon]
    #21830078 - 06/19/15 09:09 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Something that small reeks of being under the bed all the time in someone's parents house.  No offense, that's just the first thing I think when I see something so potentially stealthy.

--------------------
                            :rainbowdrink: Tea doesn't work?                            AMU  (Q & A)                  Grain prep for Intergalactic Space Oats :pes:     

Coir-ca-cola
Jokes are funny until they're about you

InvisibleDampMushroom
 User Gallery

Re: Help! Pins Pushing On Lid *DELETED* [Re: Inocuole]
    #21832424 - 06/20/15 01:37 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Reason for deletion: I've got to leave for a couple years. Hope the best for all of y'all.

Edited by DampMushroom (06/20/15 01:38 PM)

InvisibleDampMushroom
 User Gallery

Re: Help! Pins Pushing On Lid *DELETED* [Re: DampMushroom]
    #21838362 - 06/21/15 06:37 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleBuck513

#21838563 - 06/21/15 07:18 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

"I like to be lo key with my smaller than a shoebox FC."

"Time to dry them, but my dehydrator is noisy and I don't want to disturb my parents."

"I'm also totally giving away these half oz of mushies so I'm not shady or nothing:grin:"

I see mush cult hasn't changed.

:underage:

--------------------
Fail to plan and you plan to fail.

Enter the Ban Lottery

Edited by Buck513 (06/21/15 07:24 PM)

InvisibleInocuole
Scalpel of Evil's Bane
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Help! Pins Pushing On Lid [Re: Buck513]
    #21839239 - 06/21/15 09:00 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Buck513 said:
"I like to be lo key with my smaller than a shoebox FC."

"Time to dry them, but my dehydrator is noisy and I don't want to disturb my parents."

"I'm also totally giving away these half oz of mushies so I'm not shady or nothing:grin:"

I see mush cult hasn't changed.

:underage:

I was willing to believe him for like half a second until I got to the cardboard cpu fan box.

--------------------
                            :rainbowdrink: Tea doesn't work?                            AMU  (Q & A)                  Grain prep for Intergalactic Space Oats :pes:     

Coir-ca-cola

InvisibleBuck513

Re: Help! Pins Pushing On Lid [Re: Inocuole]
    #21839691 - 06/21/15 10:30 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inocuole said:
I was willing to believe him for like half a second until I got to the cardboard cpu fan box.

This

--------------------

Enter the Ban Lottery

Offlinenewrook
Sucks at bulk
Male User Gallery

#21839711 - 06/21/15 10:34 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Funny how well hes doing with that setup though

--------------------

THROW AWAY YOUR SGFC

InvisibleBuck513

Re: Help! Pins Pushing On Lid [Re: newrook]
    #21839728 - 06/21/15 10:37 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

:lolwut:

If that's your definition of good

--------------------

Enter the Ban Lottery

InvisibleInocuole
Scalpel of Evil's Bane
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #21839743 - 06/21/15 10:41 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Honestly it IS better than I would expect but it's still super fishy.  My dehydrator is loud as fuck but that's okay because I'm not sleeping next to it or recording audio in its vicinity.

--------------------

Coir-ca-cola

Offlinemycomaniac1402
Myco Maniac :-)
Male User Gallery

Re: Help! Pins Pushing On Lid [Re: Inocuole]
    #21839996 - 06/21/15 11:45 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Why the hostility about his grow, you guys kill me ... Dont matter how when were. Weve all done shit like that when we were young and its not our place to monitor his decision s and make assumptions. Maybe its his wife?  Who really cares. This is the OMC not the critique everything and everyones situations and grows. Take that bullshit to the pub or whatever you guys call it...

Op, great grow and nice looking mushrooms bud :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleBuck513

Re: Help! Pins Pushing On Lid [Re: mycomaniac1402]
    #21840020 - 06/21/15 11:51 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

You're an asshole if you grow in your parents home. The homeowners should always be aware of what's going on, because they can be just as liable. By any chance do you even know how severe growing psychedelic mushrooms is? I'm never going to help someone grow in a parents home, or some other scenario like someone just wanting to get rich. You don't deserve help.

Quote:

mycomaniac1402 said:
Why the hostility about his grow, you guys kill me ... Dont matter how when were. Weve all done shit like that when we were young and its not our place to monitor his decision s and make assumptions. Maybe its his wife?  Who really cares. This is the OMC not the critique everything and everyones situations and grows. Take that bullshit to the pub or whatever you guys call it...

Op, great grow and nice looking mushrooms bud :thumbup:

And who the fuck are you?

--------------------

Enter the Ban Lottery

Offlinemycomaniac1402
Male User Gallery

Re: Help! Pins Pushing On Lid [Re: Buck513] * 1
    #21840095 - 06/22/15 12:06 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Who I am? Im a helpful human being thats been at this hobby for a good amount of time... And I dont need to be a mod to say this..  go grow some mushrooms , give actual advice or say something constructive as this is what these forums are actually about. Ive been at this a long time and people like you are who help steer people away from the hobby with your snide remarks. Im here to help and and to give praise and information when I have the time without judgement. The whole hobby we all enjoy is illegal, so why the assumptions of why this man want to be low key? Who cares.

Ive said my piece Myco out...

--------------------

Offlinemycomaniac1402
Male User Gallery

#21840105 - 06/22/15 12:09 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

And you have no idea and no right or reason to assume anything of this guys age, reason or need to be low key.. enough said. Not your place. Or mine

--------------------

InvisibleInocuole
Scalpel of Evil's Bane
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #21840205 - 06/22/15 12:41 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mycomaniac1402 said:
And you have no idea and no right or reason to assume anything of this guys age, reason or need to be low key.. enough said. Not your place. Or mine

Well I'm not even being an asshole about it and I think there's all kinds of red flags about the situation.  Buck's having a night or something, I don't know what his deal is, but there is some warrant to his attitude about it.

Most of us feel like it's a good goal of the community, or at least the representative community, to minimize situations where minors or innocents are engaged in illegal stuff, especially unknowingly because someone else in their house is doing it.  How would you feel if you helped someone learn to grow and the first thing they did is get their parents thrown in prison? And now their little sister has to go live with grandma and there's therapy, money problems, court costs, and essentially ruined lives.  You could just ignore it and let people do what they want but laying it out straight for people is a small price to pay to feel no implication in those events.

And if we want to be objective about that, and we're imposing no double standards, then I could only kindly ask for respect and tolerance of some of us doing what we need to do to live with some peace of mind.  :shrug:

But you're right, there's no particular reason anybody needs to be an outright asshole about it.  I just think it's an important thing for us to consider.  How long do you think we can hide in the dark, when we're right out in the open?

ALL of that said, OP, that yield is pretty decent for something of that size and configuration, just don't let it go to your head.

--------------------

Coir-ca-cola

InvisibleDampMushroom
 User Gallery

Re: Help! Pins Pushing On Lid *DELETED* [Re: Inocuole]
    #21879038 - 06/30/15 04:49 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineZeroBoyWD
Zombie
Male

#21881080 - 07/01/15 12:47 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Man, thats some growdy looking shit man. I'm no expert, but that looks like some nasty contams on there. You got one coming right out of the rot. Can someone with more experience verify that these are not safe to give to people?

I don't care how old you are, theres a bullshit way to do things and a right way, and that aint it. If your mark of success is that the things showed up, get a different hobby. You start handing out tainted mushrooms, you can get someone very sick, and then no one is going to think you are cool after that.

If parents are the issue, be smarter. You got so far as to birthing them without contamination, thats huge. But now you need to figure out how to get flushes without contaminates taking hold.

Again, I am novice, so if I have any inaccuracies, please, someone with more experience correct me.

Get that shit off the floor. That's where most mold resides. I would argue that the top of your closet behind something would be better than leaving it along the floorboard under your bed.

The fact that your pins are only coming out of the top is a bit perplexing. If I had to venture a guess it is because your "lid" is the same opaque (non-clear) material and there is no light to indicate where it needs to grow. (Could be super wrong about this, six years ago we were still debating the use of light at all)

Look man, if you just wanted to grow a little fungus just to say you did it, congrats. If you want to continue down this road though, you are going to have to tighten up. This is a rich and rewarding hobby, but if people are ingesting the fruits of your labor, you had better be DAMN sure you aren't going to make anyone sick.

Inocuole also raises some important questions about your parents paying for your indiscretions. Even though your 10g is hardly qualification for traffic, you still have felony possession and felony cultivation to deal with. Being a minor in your parents house, they are most likely to take the hit. And if you take the hit, guess what? With the knowledge required for this hobby the DA can make a pretty damn good case for you being tried as an adult.

So, you take those infected mushrooms, give them out, people end up in the hospital, your door gets kicked in, and your life takes a dive that you may not be able to come back from. Assuming you are around 15 - 17, if you hospitalize someone you can expect to be in prison until you are almost 30.

If I'm off base, someone call me out

OfflineYerow
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Help! Pins Pushing On Lid [Re: ZeroBoyWD]
    #21881481 - 07/01/15 02:54 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

The mushrooms are fine and looking great. Safe to eat dont worry.. :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom