Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Worst freakout and how you solved it [Re: RuNE]
    #2184320 - 12/16/03 11:55 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

One of the most outa control moment's of my life had to of been when I was about 18, I ate about a 7 grams of really good mushroom's.. I can't really remember most of it but basicaly my friends thought that I had gone completely insane permanantly and were trying to decide who was going to take responsibility for it.. At some point I had fallen into a ditch while trying to run an spin circle's at the same time in a really rundown industrial area.. I borrowed some really small track pant's and a T-shirt that said Destructo on it from my friend.. It was very fitting for the time.. for some reason I can't remember this happening but at one point me and a freind of mine beat up this construction worker who tried to start shit with us.. After this we went to a MCdonalds where I got out walked to the front of the line and and said "give me some goddamn hash browns or I'll jump this counter and make out with you" I said this while I put my leg on top of the counter..They gave me ten hash browns and I left with out even paying.. I still wouldn't say it was a bad experience but it sure was one the wierdest trip's I've ever went on.. After this my friends still call me Captain Destructo cause they said it was the day they thought I self Destructed..

Edited by Bhairabas (12/16/03 11:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Worst freakout and how you solved it [Re: recalcitrant]
    #2184357 - 12/17/03 12:29 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

This is one of the best threads I've read in a long time =)

My worst freakout, and probably my only real "freakout", was on 354mg of DXM. I was in my room having a great trip, and I was just starting to peak so I smoked a small bowl of herb, maybe 4 hits, to kick the trip up a notch.
I lie down in my bed and close my eyes to drift off into DXM space but I notice that my heart is beating really fast. It was beating way faster than I have ever felt it beat, even after doing intense exercise, and it felt like it was jumping out of my chest as well. I tried to relax to calm down my heart, but then my left arm starts to tingle and feel numb. I started freaking out think I was about to have a heart attack. My throat went completely dry and I thought I was tasting death. For the next 2 hours my heart was beating out of control and I spent those hours like a person thinking they could die any minute, driving myself insane basically.
After a couple hours of repenting I asked Jesus, if he existed, to save me. Immediately my arm stopped tingling, my heart calmed down, and my dry throat went away.

I woke up the next day with the feeling I had truly looked death in the face and cheated it.

keep 'em coming!

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Worst freakout and how you solved it [Re: Bhairabas]
    #2184730 - 12/17/03 06:32 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bhairabas said:
I got out walked to the front of the line and and said "give me some goddamn hash browns or I'll jump this counter and make out with you" I said this while I put my leg on top of the counter..They gave me ten hash browns and I left with out even paying.. 

hahhahah i can only imagine what was going through their minds (let alone yours)
:lol:

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
    #2185238 - 12/17/03 12:27 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bhairabas said:
... really rundown industrial area.. I borrowed some really small track pant's and a T-shirt that said Destructo on it from my friend.. It was very fitting for the time.. for some reason I can't remember this happening but at one point me and a freind of mine beat up this construction worker who tried to start shit with us.. After this we went to a MCdonalds where I got out walked to the front of the line and and said "give me some goddamn hash browns or I'll jump this counter and make out with you" I said this while I put my leg on top of the counter..They gave me ten hash browns and I left with out even paying.. I still wouldn't say it was a bad experience but it sure was one the wierdest trip's I've ever went on.. After this my friends still call me Captain Destructo cause they said it was the day they thought I self Destructed..

:lol:
That is some funny shit.
I keep thinking the area you described (run down industrial area + mcdonalds) is the area around Kipling and Rexdale (south of albion mall?). I used to work there. Maybe you know what i'm talking about. =]
I cant believe you kicked a construction workers ass while tripping. Thats sum bad karma right there dude.  :grin:
But i'm glad to see a fellow Captain among us! 
One time me and a buddy smoked some seriously laced weed, and ended up being on a playground, with me at the 'wheel', commanding our 'ship'. (i'm talking about those playgrounds with the metal wheel stuck right into the wood on the 'second floor'....fuck i forgot what those damn contraptions are called)
Anyway, i somehow got the label of 'Captain Morgan' that day.

AHOY THERE CAPTAIN!  :lol:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #2185310 - 12/17/03 01:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I can't beleive that part either but I was told it really happend.. The guy was acusing us of breaking stuff at his construction site and he started pushing my friened Turtle who's a pretty crazy mofo and so was I for that matter.. He was on my friends property so he not only was trespassing but by pushing my friend he asaulted him.. We taught him a good lesson in manner's though.. I don't usualy do that kind of stuff.. And like I said I don't remember this part happening at all..

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #2185859 - 12/17/03 05:09 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

lets see
my worst freak out would have to be on weed alone
me and my freinds wher hot boxin a tent and playin vidio games
we had some really really really good white widdow
and i i smmoed way to much
i started kinda jitering violently in my sleepin bag
and i dont no how but i remember i thought i had turned into a vidio game controler i was screamin "A BUTTON!!!! B BUTTON!!!
A BUTTON A BUTTON!!!!!!"
soon i was havin uncontrolable spazmatic sezures i started slapin people realy hard for no resson
i felt like a dic for hittin every one but i was outta controll
this whole time i thought i was a vidio game controler
that was a weird night
:laugh: :smirk: :smile: :spliff: :nut: :heartpump: :devil: :tongue:

--------------------

OfflineHugh_Jass
pantydealer
Loc: Northern Ireland
    #2186241 - 12/17/03 07:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Not so long ago I ate a rather large dose of shrooms on my own and had a pretty bad freak out, I still cant process everything that went on the trip, I wish I could remember in detail all the thoughts that were flowing through my head.

Things were going fine, was felling pretty restless and a little nauseous. Was having lots of thoughts like I wish so and so was here so I could have a deep chat with them which felt pretty normal. I actually wished that I was doing this while my parents were having a quiet drink at the weekend so I could connect with them and chat. Walked around the house a bit then the peak started to hit me.

I?m not quite sure of the order of things from here until I decided to stay in the foetal position until I came down but I'll list what I remember.

I decided to sit upside on the chair beside the TV, I had 120 Minutes on MTV2 which was pretty nice. I was starting to babble a lot and scream and shout, and I was slipping out of reality, little bits of reality coming to me and me laughing and shouting at them, thoughts about busses and my dad working with animals. I smelt a familiar smell and realised how far gone I was. I immediately remembered reading about a trip where a guy said he woke up the next morning with shit smeared all over his walls and things like that which got me paranoid, I thought I smelled shit.

When I got up I had some aural hallucination in my head about life summed up or something and it was calling me a cunt or something but I tried to ignore it but I really panicked. I remembered tearing up a cigarette box and throwing it on the floor when anxiety peaked.

I got up and ran out to the kitchen through to the bathroom and back and forth a couple of times trying to figure out if I had or not, ripping off most of my clothes. I was feeling myself to see if I was wet and then looking at my hand but I was tripping to hard to tell if anything was there. I think I had managed to cut the inside of my mouth earlier and it was the smell of blood which set this off.

I remember standing in the kitchen and having some sort of complex in my head about breaking reality or existence and started shouting it's broke, it's broke. Started doing some more pacing some more, was having thought about the universe playing a big joke on my, I was the only person in the universe and I was trapped in my kitchen and living room and taking a run for the window after I couldn't open the door. I was angry because I thought I'd be like this for eternity, or keep having to relive everything over and over again.

I think I settled back on the arm chair again this time and this started getting more intense. It was a big arm chair to match the couch but the arms were wooden and I think the cushion I had got tossed away, so I was getting uncomfortable but decided it was best to stay curled up until I felt safe even if instinct was telling me otherwise. Oh and just a note, shaving your pubes off before you trip isn?t a nice sensation, it bothered me a lot more than any upset stomachs.

I was now having thoughts that, even though I was alone in my living room I was kinda split through two dimensions and in the opposite side I was 'broken'. Stuck in a social situation, just standing limp, vacant, clothes hanging off, everyone laughing at me but I had to accept that something bad had happened and I had to move on. People could see inside me, things was ashamed of, things I'd done, the things about myself I let very people see.

The music was getting overwhelming, it was a mix of ambient, electronic, hip hop, noise, punk alot of stuff I'd never heard before. I've since heard quite a few songs again and thought so it wasn?t all in my heard or wow its incredible how much of a different dynamic that song took on tripping. The music played a really big part, the sound effects and tiny little echoes between songs was just crazy.

Things started getting more intense, but I was making progress. I felt like I was morphing. I was becoming the things I hated and that I was scared and disgusted of, ugly things but then everything in my mind, was coming into one and these things didn?t matter anymore.

It was this whole thought of deconstruction and the dialogue I was having about death that convinced me the best thing to do was stay still and let my self unravel. Back to the thought of the alternative dimension/outside world/whatever I felt like I was one of those aliens in a Tool video, the two beings intertwined in one, I was curling up into a great big ball and shrinking and becoming rounder and rounder but in stages. Sometimes there were some really big movements I could feel and hear my bones sliding across each other but thinking back i think this was the wooden arms on the chair.

I had visuals of a black and white rectangle, grey watery sphere, grey cylinders. There were stages to this deconstruction, the sphere was the end product, the rectangles represented something and the cylinders were something that had to by physically separated before they could join the sphere and I could feel the jolts of this.

Now all I had to do was wait untill my evolution was complete. I was enjoying the music and trying to think of what I could piece together of my family and myself but I was still very detached. I was thinking about having lived lots of past lives and I had finally finished my learning, I had solved the groundhog day thing and realised death wasnt what I thought it was this deconstruction process and my loved ones were on the other side cheering for me as I came out.

I had many loops in this time and some contradictory thoughts. Later on I think I may have thought I could hear my father and sister finding my empty body and rushing me to the hospital and possibly being stuck in a coma or something hearing my sister talk to me. I had thoughts about newspapers headlines about stupid kids abusing terrible mushroom drugs which was a great source of guilt the next day.

I dont now if these were hallucinations or from the music/tv. I remember I thought I kept hearing Justin Timberlake cry me a river but it was this song that had this little loop in the background that sounded a little like it. At one point I also thought I could hear my own consciousness singing to me but I was quite embarrassed when it turned out to be the chorus to blink182 feeling it but I thought they lyrics were really beautiful.

By now I felt stable enough to remove myself from the cocoon I had created but I felt confused because I wasnt in touch with reality yet. I felt like I should be shouting and jumping for joy but I was too exhausted to do so and something didnt feel right. The journey wasnt quite finished, I thought there was one physical thing I had to do pass out of my body and ended up, naked pissing myself on the sofa. When that didnt work I sat and thought on top of the stove and when I realised what had happened, that I had *actually* pissed myself and the sofa was *actually* wet I cleaned up a bit and ran up the stairs and jumped into the bed as quickly as possible.

They next day I didnt know how to feel, I was a bit teary at times but almost felt pretty numb. This trip really made me appreciate reality, before I had always kinda lived in my own little world, I knew what reality was but still had this world in my head, I think peopld often drift off into their own fantasy world and have fantises about life etc always inthe back of their head that they know arent true because they're told their not but wish they are.

Edited by Hugh_Jass (12/17/03 07:41 PM)

OfflineExeterBlue
The EternalPupil

Loc: Cali4nia
Re: Worst freakout and how you solved it [Re: Hugh_Jass]
    #2186399 - 12/17/03 08:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Im sure when i try shrooms or acid for the first time ill have a worsER freak out but heres my personal one until then...

I was at my friends house we were just there chillin and i hadnt smoked for like a few weeks. I didnt realy wanna smoke or plan to that day but when someone shows you a fuck load of dank ass chronic and his huge glass bong you'll change your mind awfully quick. Anyways we were in his back yard smoking for about 1hr or more not sure i was really fucked. So after about an hour or so I guess he heard his mom come in the house and he was really paranoid and told me to leave.After that i got really caught up in the moment got in my car then left.

I was going really fast (i was paranoid but now its funny to me that i realize i didnt have to get home anyways) and stopped at a red light at the 4 way intersection.I was very high seeing as my last bong hit was only about 8 or 10 mins ago.So the red light was pretty long and was looking around at shit and noticed a motorcycle cop behind me. I was so paranoid at that point and thought "hey he doesnt know im high its all in my head" so the light changed green and i started to drive off. After driving about 30 feet he flashed his lights and i thought "maybe its someone else he wants" but i heard the "whoop whoop" noise that the cops siren/whatever makes and then i knew it was me. Instantly right then i had the worst panic/anxiety/scarred shitless whatever you might call it i have ever had in my life. So many thoughts went through my head I thought "im fucked ill go to jail,there goes my license,etc". So i pulled over to the side of the road and he came to the car and told me that i was going 45 in a school zone. I told him that i was unaware that children were present and thought it was ok to go the normal speed limit. He asked for my license and registration. Then he asked me that i looked a little funny and i replied "I felt somewhat sick" after that he shocked me by telling me that i couldve had my car impounded and me arrested etc. then he told me to drive home and get some sleep and get better and let me drive home. Man what a rollercoaster that was. Guess what doesnt kill you makes you stronger

--------------------

2 glasses of ice water with ice

OfflineHATU
Gonzo Reporter

Re: Worst freakout and how you solved it [Re: ExeterBlue]
    #2186746 - 12/17/03 11:16 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Lost in the middle of the desert in the middle of the night on 5+ grams of quality cubes. One of my friends got separated from the group, he thought he was going to die. We found him and made a fire and waited 'tll sunrise. Then we made it back to our campsite. It was absolute madness, the most frantic behavior I have ever witnessed.

Offlineanarchyhollow
Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
Re: Worst freakout and how you solved it [Re: Adden]
    #2187515 - 12/18/03 09:47 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

My friend, his girlfriend, my girlfriend and i ate 5g each, and the girls were very unexperienced with shrooms, and very small. My friend and i rode it out smoothly without trippin hard until about 2 hours into the trip, then the girls started freaking out. So we went to smoke a bowl of some really dank chronic, and did. It was pitchblack under this tree where we were chillin. All of a sudden, my friends girlfriend screams (very fearful, terrifying scream), and try to look at her but it's so dark i can't see her barely. I then envisioned that somebody ran up with a sword and chopped her up (scariest feeling in my life), and i was freakin out by then. My girlfriend then thought she was going to die after losing her ego. She wanted water poured all over her, so i did it and she started freakin out even more, starting to cry. We smoked another bowl of chronic, and started walking to my house (it was fairly cold) and my girlfriend was scared still thinking she was gonna die, so i gave here my coat and i started freezing. We ended up going to my girlfriends house, and everyone fell asleep and i just walked home. Some pretty scary feelings that night, but hasn't affected me since. Not really a freakout, but bad. Peace

--------------------
See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate