Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFed911
fuck the poe

Can someone clear this up for me?
    #2182908 - 12/16/03 03:07 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

People are talking about loopholes in the system.

for example, if your car gets searched and you have a backpack in your car they cannot search through it. Same goes with your glovebox.

I remember several times when I got searched that they did search those items. I just want to find out any information about that. Is it true or just some bs?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: Can someone clear this up for me? [Re: Fed911]
    #2182935 - 12/16/03 03:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Supposedly anything in a closed container or in the trunk is more protected,but in a general search with probable cause,a warrant,or consent,they can check anything inside the car. If you're arrested or legally detained,they can check your asshole too.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

OfflineGranola
bag lady

Loc: 50.0N-6.0E
Re: Can someone clear this up for me? [Re: monoamine]
    #2184376 - 12/17/03 12:43 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I was actualy talking with an attorney that sad consent to searce can be beaten in court, he has, just dont sign anything

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
Re: Can someone clear this up for me? [Re: Fed911]
    #2185502 - 12/17/03 02:26 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fed911 said:
People are talking about loopholes in the system.

for example, if your car gets searched and you have a backpack in your car they cannot search through it. Same goes with your glovebox.

I remember several times when I got searched that they did search those items. I just want to find out any information about that. Is it true or just some bs?

I've heard of police having a "concent to search" form that they try to push on people. If you sign it, you've basically given up your right to NOT be searched, even if they don't have probable cause. If they pull your car over and you have Cheech - n - chonged it and smoke it billowing out, they have probable cause and can search your vehicle. If they pull you over and you have red eyes, or if you have dreadlocks and are listning to marley, o rjust being somewhat paranoid, they might have a "pig instinct" that you are stoned or transporting, but they don't have cause for search. This is where the intimidation comes in. JUST SAY NO TO POLICE SEARCHES. Watch COPS a few times and see how manyt imes the guy with 50lbs of weed in his truck gives them the OK to search it. IF they have to ASK to search, then they don't have probable cause, so you can just say "No sir, I'm int a big hurry, sorry, but I gotta get " as long as you are polite, you should be fine.

Best advice, grow your own and never go anywhere with it.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Can someone clear this up for me? [Re: monoamine]
    #2186303 - 12/17/03 07:50 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Supposedly anything in a closed container or in the trunk is more protected,but in a general search with probable cause,a warrant,or consent,they can check anything inside the car. If you're arrested or legally detained,they can check your asshole too.

but they cannot search any sealed mail.
so get yourself a manilla envalope, one that you can lick shut and use the tabs on and mail it to your self only using the meta clasps.

so now you have an envalope that is postmarked, and unsealed. keep this with you and when you get pulled over toss all your shit in there and lick the fucker shut. it is a federal crime for those cops to open that package.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineFed911
fuck the poe

Re: Can someone clear this up for me? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2186424 - 12/17/03 08:43 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

thanks for the advice,

that mail idea sounds pretty good but im going to try and find some information on that.

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
Re: Can someone clear this up for me? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2188050 - 12/18/03 02:23 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
Quote:

but they cannot search any sealed mail.
so get yourself a manilla envalope, one that you can lick shut and use the tabs on and mail it to your self only using the meta clasps.

so now you have an envalope that is postmarked, and unsealed. keep this with you and when you get pulled over toss all your shit in there and lick the fucker shut. it is a federal crime for those cops to open that package.

Dude, that is an AWESOME idea. I really gotta give ya some props for that idea, SUPER idea.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: Can someone clear this up for me? [Re: enimatpyrt]
    #2188302 - 12/18/03 04:07 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I'd check the legitimacy of that before praising
it as the end-all-be-all.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds