Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedaywalker
Do you dream in color?

Loc: in my skin
Humidity levels during casing life cycle
    #2185596 - 12/17/03 03:08 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I am looking for concise info on the recommended humidity levels for the casing life stages. Not so much the incubation period... The reasoning is that I want to use my PMP for the casings from birth to harvest, but have read opinions that after pinning, the RH should be lowered. I would like to keep this to 1 chamber so any info, advice, tips are welcome.

--------------------
"I suggest we ... learn to love our ... selves before it ... becomes illegal."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemobiusrunner
myco maniac
Re: Humidity levels during casing life cycle [Re: daywalker]
    #2185616 - 12/17/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Well...

Mr. Anderson has kept his casings in my PMP right along side some cakes for his last two grows without any problem at all.

I've read the same opinions - but then again I've also read the bulk neglect teks that don't really give a damn about precision and still get great results. Mr. Anderson just sticks to his PMP for ease of use and stealth.

--------------------
By "I", I of course mean a good friend of mine who happens to live in the fine city of Amsterdam. "I" is just so less awkward.

Offlinedaywalker
Do you dream in color?

Loc: in my skin
Re: Humidity levels during casing life cycle [Re: mobiusrunner]
    #2186041 - 12/17/03 06:27 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Cool. As long as the casings will produce with high humidity, I am golden. I bet I could stick a pile of feline crap in the PMP and it would fruit!  :lol:

--------------------
"I suggest we ... learn to love our ... selves before it ... becomes illegal."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies