Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineboredcore
Stranger
arg, what am i thinking???
    #2181940 - 12/16/03 08:04 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

stupid brain. got a bit of a guy problem. im a chick. got an awesome boyfriend. crazy about him and have been so for 2 and a half years. but havent seen him much recently for various reasons, and it really sucks. espeically cos of this.

recently started working at a new place (big deprtment store), and i really like one of the managers (young dude, only a few years older than me) cos hes a rad dude. lots of fun, funny and very cool. had a crush on him for about a week. got past that. now mainly just wanna get to know him better, wanna be friends cos hes one of the coolest people ive met in ages. but im still not sure if there is some lingering attraction or whatever. but i really like to be around him and messing about with him, laughing, pushing, shoving various insults and much sexual innuendo. funny as. its almost as if hes interested in me, but im highly doubtful. partly cos hes got a girlfriend he seems really into.

have to get my mind off him ( i think too much), gotta get past any attraction, cos i know its just a passing crush. but i also wanna be friends (outside work, kinda hard tho) but dunno how.

how am i gonna get myself outta this? :shake:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineboredcore
Stranger
Re: arg, what am i thinking??? [Re: boredcore]
    #2181993 - 12/16/03 08:34 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

to add something, he's a dude id guess would be a good boyfriend. nice, but fun etc. he's also someone i'd fuck if given the opportunity, if i didnt have a boyfriend that i love.

and im pretty picky....

god im retarded...need to stop thinking about this...

OfflinePsilozero
StonedGuitar/BassPlayer

Loc: mile high
    #2182560 - 12/16/03 01:05 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

If you are having any second thoughts about your current boyfriend, end it. Don't lead him on anymore. I hate being fucking lead on.

Even if you love your current boyfriend, he obviously isn't "doing something" for you. Why else would you be interested in this other douche bag at your work?

I thought I could find something different or better in another person when I currently had a girlfriend. I dumped her - we were in love. I never found anything better (met a lot of girls since then). I totally regret doing it, and now I'll never have her back. She has a current boyfriend that treats her "like a princess" (not like I didn't). I tried to get her back and I can't......don't make the same mistake I did.

--------------------
http://myspace.com/thevoid

Offlineboredcore
Stranger
Re: arg, what am i thinking??? [Re: Psilozero]
    #2183515 - 12/16/03 06:04 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, i know thats why im so confused and annpyed at myself at the moment. cos i know ive got a good thing. and im crazy about him and i dont wanna fuck it up.

but it doesnt help in the least that i never see him. makes it really hard, and no matter how hard i try to organise something, theres something to stop us from getting together. and that kills. i hate not seeing him for ages. and the fact that it doesnt seem to matter to him as much also kills. tho he could just be putting on a front, i can never tell...arg..

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2183569 - 12/16/03 06:28 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Hmm. By the sounds of it you are looking for someone to fill in the gap that your boyfriend isn't, at this time. That isn't a bad thing. It happens in all relationships where you begin to feel almost alienated from your 'significant other'. You're human. You're allowed to feel attracted to other people while involved. As long as you don't do anything.

Don't give in to your desires. You obviously love you boyfriend. Don't ruin that. If you are concerned that maybe your feelings for this other guy are stronger then a natural attraction, then think about your situation. Think about what you are missing from your relationship with your boyfriend and talk to him about it. Tell him about your needs.

Why are you and your boyfriend unable to see each other as much as you like? Is he in school? Are you? Maybe the two of you are growing apart and need a break. It happens.

What you need to do is really think about what YOU want. By the sounds of it, this 'crush' is just a natural attraction and will blow over. If you are concerned, talk to your boyfriend about the gap you feel you are missing. Let him know and take it from there. Be honest with him and yourself.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlineboredcore
Stranger
Re: arg, what am i thinking??? [Re: sykobish]
    #2183935 - 12/16/03 08:51 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

hey thanks. its kinda what ive been thniking too.boyfriends started working saturday nights, and he plays sport on saturday mornings, which makes it hard to see each other on the weekend, cos he doesnt wanna do much on friday nights, and hes obviously busy on saturday nights. and at the moment hes studying for an exam.

we also live kinda far away from each other, meaning that its a hour and a quarter trip on public transport for me to get to his house (i dont drive), or a 20-30 minute drive to my house for him, depending on the traffic. and his cars been having problems. so its been fairly hard to get together to do stuff. often i dont even know why we dont get to see each other. its just dumb...or lazy. doubt i'll see him before sunday now either.

i dunno, im prety sure its just an normal natural attraction to the guy from work. seems like its a bit more than the usual thing, but nothing really serious, nothing to really worry about yet. the thing that concerns me is that if i keep not seeing my boyfriend, this small attraction might grow into somethng more serious, and i dont want that to happen. might just talk to b/f, tell him i just really wanna see him more. cos this is just stupid.

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #2185762 - 12/17/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

My phillosophy on this is that all relationships lose a bit of spark after some time has passed. But it will happen in all relationships and would if you started seeing this other guy. All relationships have their problems, you just don't know what the problems would be with the other guy because you haven't been involved with him yet. After 2.5 years any probs in your current relationship would be obvious and so if you still have something good with your boyfriend, and it sounds like you do - then that's a darn good relationship. With attraction to other people you can think about what could be, but with your current boyfriend you get the love and trust that can only come from a long term relationship. In my own relationship I recommit myself to the things that attracted me to my boyfriend in the first place - seems work to keep the love.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Offlineboredcore
Stranger
Re: arg, what am i thinking??? [Re: enotake2]
    #2187373 - 12/18/03 08:18 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

thanks...think the main problem is that i never see him. its fuckt. its driving me insane...must do something about it...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck