Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWindWisperer

Re: Mushroom trips and hayfever [Re: 3waesz]
    #21820922 - 06/17/15 09:17 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I don't get the runny nose bad, but it feels like mucous is 'mulling' around in my sinuses, almost as if it is flowing inside but not actually coming out of my nose. When I get this, it seems to coincide with the mushroom 'slime' feeling, like my whole body is covered in a layer of semi-liquid fuzz if that makes any sense.

[EDIT] I'm also a sufferer of allergies, I find that a daily vitamin, bioflavonoids, and probiotics help. Also avoiding fatty foods, red meat, eggs etc help a lot!

Edited by WindWisperer (06/17/15 09:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Mushroom trips and hayfever [Re: 3waesz]
    #21822215 - 06/18/15 03:25 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

:lol: I had several hundred trips under my belt by 2007. The fact is that you're denying a common side effect that's well documented. You obviously haven't researched enough, no matter how many times you've tripped. That's newbish. I presented an example of why it happens...and you deny that due to your own subjective experience. Again, newbish. The fact that your nose hasn't run is beside the point. I said that it's a common side effect...not that everyone experiences it. With the watery eyes you're experiencing the same etiology; stimulated lacrimal glands. It's just not dripping down into nasal sinuses. As to vasoconstriction, that's one you do get....you're just not noticing it. It's not always to a crazy degree, nor is it to a dangerous unless we're talking some RC such as nBOME or an overdose of a DOx. My circulation is fine. I'm healthy. That doesn't change serotonin's purpose in the body. I've studied the human body, and have medical training. This isn't subjective; it's how the body works, period. The way one experiences it is where the subjectivity comes in to play.

--------------------

Offlinegcs
Stranger
Re: Mushroom trips and hayfever [Re: Dark_Star]
    #21822324 - 06/18/15 04:45 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not sure if I've had a runny nose, but I have found it harder to breathe, definitely some nasal congestion. Tiredness too, with yawning.

Another side effect I had was feeling really weak, particularly while I was walking. Not sure whether other people have experienced that.

OfflineSatyr604
Stranger
Male

Re: Mushroom trips and hayfever [Re: gcs]
    #21831162 - 06/20/15 02:50 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Well, I was feeling up for it and did it anyway. I have to say, it was my best trip yet. And, strangely enough, even though we were in a field, I had no problems with my allergies at all.

OfflineWindWisperer

Re: Mushroom trips and hayfever [Re: Satyr604]
    #21831186 - 06/20/15 03:13 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Satyr604 said:
Well, I was feeling up for it and did it anyway. I have to say, it was my best trip yet. And, strangely enough, even though we were in a field, I had no problems with my allergies at all.

The Mushroom experience has a way of doing the unexpected I've found! I'm glad your experience was positive, and no hayfever!

OfflineSatyr604
Stranger
Male

Re: Mushroom trips and hayfever [Re: WindWisperer]
    #21835485 - 06/21/15 04:41 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

It was absolutely great. The dose was just right. I was clear headed enough to think properly while still having awesome visuals. The clouds had a fractal shape, trees were 'layered' like one of those 3D postcards. The patterns when I closed my eyes were amazing. At one point I said "They could've made temples from the insides of my eyelids". There was also a shaman in the field. He had his tent there and was chanting the whole time. We had some food with us: apples, cherry tomatoes and dried banana's. Eating while tripping is so out of this world..

On the come down we went hiking around town, no idea where we were or where we were  going.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale