Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Witches.
    #21824606 - 06/18/15 07:20 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I'm seriously inquiring.  WHAT THE FUCK?  Do you honestly believe your spells work?  You take yourself seriously at rituals?  You honestly charge your rocks and think you have super powers?  Do you not realize your baffling jibber jabber is text book schizophrenia?  You buy your products that you cast spells with at flea markets and walmarts?

Do you think people are even close to humoring you?  I've met multiple "witches, warlocks, shamans, and wizards" and you are all so fucking gone it drives ME insane?  You can not control the universe with a rock you left outside and danced around.....and even if you could....WHY!?!?!??!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Witches. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21826671 - 06/19/15 05:54 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I just put a spell on you.  Enjoy.

Anonymous #3

Re: Witches. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #21826692 - 06/19/15 06:15 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

:whathesaid:

x2

double cast, no backouts :grin:

Edited by Anonymous (06/19/15 06:16 AM)

Anonymous #1

Re: Witches. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #21826793 - 06/19/15 07:30 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
:whathesaid:

x2

double cast, no backouts :grin:

She*

Anonymous #4

#21827285 - 06/19/15 11:08 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Have you ever looked into the matter? Magic is not as simple as most people think.
It is less physics defying mystical powers, and more a kind of instinctive use of what we call the placebo effect. (But it is more then just that.)

Belief has power, and wielding belief yields power, that is what I think.

Anonymous #5

Re: Witches. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #21831126 - 06/20/15 04:29 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

people on shroomery who don't believe in energy

Anonymous #6

Re: Witches. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #21831297 - 06/20/15 06:54 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Reductionist logic isnt the only reality system that works.

Dreams and imagination are a reality onto their own.

DARE TO DREAM.

Anonymous #1

Re: Witches. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #21831692 - 06/20/15 10:44 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I know nothing about the culture.  I just see people "practicing" witchcraft that I can't fathom are doing it right.  Buying commercializing products to cast spells and control energy?  I guess I could see if the person lived in a secluded place all natural and humble. But the ones I run into brag about it, tell you they can help you, have all these candles and rocks from stores and flea markets, and seem generally delusional.  Have I just not meant someone who is true to their craft?  Or am I just a naysayer and should give in to some of their help?  I see witch craft as a very dangerous thing if it really works.  If you take and manipulate, doesn't that take from others?  I guess energy is endless...

Anonymous #4

#21831723 - 06/20/15 10:53 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I know nothing about the culture.  I just see people "practicing" witchcraft that I can't fathom are doing it right.  Buying commercializing products to cast spells and control energy?  I guess I could see if the person lived in a secluded place all natural and humble. But the ones I run into brag about it, tell you they can help you, have all these candles and rocks from stores and flea markets, and seem generally delusional.  Have I just not meant someone who is true to their craft?  Or am I just a naysayer and should give in to some of their help?  I see witch craft as a very dangerous thing if it really works.  If you take and manipulate, doesn't that take from others?  I guess energy is endless...

Yeah there is a vast difference between real shamans (And their derivatives) and new-agey hippy-dippy pseudo-religions :lol:
If you are curious, find out more about the cultures that exist today that have shamanism & witchcraft. You'll be surprised!

Anonymous #7

Re: Witches. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #21831881 - 06/20/15 12:13 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

The walmart shamans of the shroomery are lacking. But there is a real demonic and evil essence that can be harvested for purposes.

When I was in Guatemala I got to see first hand a Mayan priest or San Simon sorcerer. Ill never forget the fucking evil I felt in that place, or the look the priest gave me.

Basically a wood idol who is made out to be a Catholic saint, but is nothing of the sort. The local Catholic Church even refuses to have him in their local churches. He gets moved house to house by locals. Hes actually a pre Colombian Mayan god. But I am convinced he is a demon of some sort.

I was blessed to see the "Back area" kind of off limits to tourists I imagine because a local who went to have a ritual made for her sick husband let us up to see. There was a giant wood cross burning on this stone alter as the mayan priest threw giant balls of incense on this stone altar that exploded in front of the desecrated cross :eek:

You could "Feel" the evil. I kid you not, I could actually fucking FEEL what he was harnessing and it was horrifying. Every inch of my soul told me I had seen enough and to leave the room as the priest gave me this angry ass look that screamed "You shouldnt be here".

Turn your lives to Christ. All of you. There is fucking evil in this world. Legit evil, and its nothing to give your soul to. This is beyond some teenager and a deck of tarot cards. God forbid any of you actually tap into that source of darkness

Edited by Anonymous (06/20/15 12:20 PM)

Anonymous #1

Re: Witches. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #21831932 - 06/20/15 12:38 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

So are all witches technically evil?  Do any of them actually harness positivity and bless others selflessly?  From what I can tell it's all for personal gain.

Anonymous #7

#21831952 - 06/20/15 12:42 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
So are all witches technically evil?  Do any of them actually harness positivity and bless others selflessly?  From what I can tell it's all for personal gain.

They might claim so, or think they can in order to rationalize such a behaviors......but at the end of the day its a rebellious act against our creator and leads to nothing positive.

I think the vast bulk of kids who are buying wiccan books on amazon are harmless, capable of nothing positive or negative, (Ive had X girlfriends put hexes on me :lol: once we split).....but be aware that there is darkness and evil in this world. It is legit. Even the so called "San Simon" deity is invoked for "Blessings" or "Cures"

But the power is evil, and people even go to him in order to "Hex" people and what not. Same with so called "Wiccans". Its all fun and games and fun to be that "Unique little snowflake" who is practicing a bastardized version of ancient witchcraft until you actually curse yourself

Edited by Anonymous (06/20/15 12:43 PM)

Anonymous #1

#21831975 - 06/20/15 12:49 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

That's what I feared.  Interpretation of spells has to get confused with self teaching. One wrong spell at the wrong time....one wrong move after you cast a spell ( I would assume there's more to a spell then just casting it, one must have to abide by something afterwards )......One wrong word, or mis pronunciation of a word.  It just frightens me people can't just live and let live.  The idea of controlling others through candles, pamphlets, curses, blessings.....it seems highly fucked.

Anonymous #7

#21832211 - 06/20/15 02:20 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
That's what I feared.  Interpretation of spells has to get confused with self teaching. One wrong spell at the wrong time....one wrong move after you cast a spell ( I would assume there's more to a spell then just casting it, one must have to abide by something afterwards )......One wrong word, or mis pronunciation of a word.  It just frightens me people can't just live and let live.  The idea of controlling others through candles, pamphlets, curses, blessings.....it seems highly fucked.

When I say curse yourself I dont mean fucking up a spell, I mean a legitimate evil entity that you are playing with fucks you over, or God punishes you

Anonymous #8

#21832245 - 06/20/15 02:32 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

"Witches" are the same as middle managers that get off on giving directions to the people under them because it makes them feel powerful. It's the same personality defect, you see it everywhere from dictators to the middle aged McDonald restaurant managers all the way down to bottom feeders that call themselves witches. I mean what do you do if you want to exercise power but have no skills or a a higher level of intelligence then your competitors and you weren't born into power, you tell yourself and others that your a witch or a psychic or some shit that's what.

Anonymous #9

#21835848 - 06/21/15 10:37 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Somebody asked if witchery is for personal gain. But isn't doing shrooms for personal gain? I mean I'm doing it for help with what amounts to mental illness. This is going to help others in my life, but is mainly for ME. Its so I can learn, so I can grow, and so I can change. Not anyone else.

Edited by Anonymous (06/21/15 10:38 AM)

Anonymous #1

Re: Witches. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #21835920 - 06/21/15 11:12 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

How are you comparing a hallucinogenic experience, to casting spells and trying to manipulate the universe?

Anonymous #9

#21840592 - 06/22/15 06:17 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
How are you comparing a hallucinogenic experience, to casting spells and trying to manipulate the universe?

Easy. Someone said they do it for personal gain. People do shrooms for personal gain as well. In that at least, they are the same. Maybe not anywhere else, but they're both for personal gain. You don't do shrooms to help someone else.

Anonymous #4

Re: Witches. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #21840746 - 06/22/15 08:32 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Easy. Someone said they do it for personal gain. People do shrooms for personal gain as well. In that at least, they are the same. Maybe not anywhere else, but they're both for personal gain. You don't do shrooms to help someone else.

But it can become an unexpected side effect of mushroom use.
For me, I took them to better myself, and as it turned out, a large part of this is reaching out to the people around you.
Indirectly, mushrooms have helped people, by allowing me to become the man I wanted to be, one who helps people.

Anonymous #10

#21845040 - 06/23/15 09:48 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I'm seriously inquiring.  WHAT THE FUCK?  Do you honestly believe your spells work?  You take yourself seriously at rituals?  You honestly charge your rocks and think you have super powers?  Do you not realize your baffling jibber jabber is text book schizophrenia?  You buy your products that you cast spells with at flea markets and walmarts?

Do you think people are even close to humoring you?  I've met multiple "witches, warlocks, shamans, and wizards" and you are all so fucking gone it drives ME insane?  You can not control the universe with a rock you left outside and danced around.....and even if you could....WHY!?!?!??!

The rocks and whatever are just props and do little to nothing to amplify a ritual or magickal working. The real power is in your mind. You have to experiment in order to figure out if it is real or not. A lot of these new agers are wack as fuck though. But anyway, I will try to explain this. Light is energy. When you imagine light, that is energy. White light has all colors in it and is the most powerful. When energy is programmed with an affirmation, this directs the energy toward your goal. The energy has to be focused like a laser or else it dissipates. It actually works. I told myself over and over, I am attracting a winning lottery ticket to myself, easily and effortlessly, in a happy and positive way for me. I was visualizing a scratch off lottery ticket surrounded by brilliant green/gold light, thinking happy emotions as if it had already happened. I had complete faith in my working and completely forgot about it as not to disturb the energy. The next day, I found a winning scratch off lottery ticket already scratched off and winning $5 dollars. It was not the million dollar winner but it did make me rethink my entire view on magick and witchcraft. I have done this more times but for money and with less success. One time I received a coupon with a picture of money on it. Another time I received a giant blatantly fake 10,000 dollar bill. Another time I was given money to hold onto. It is very hard to do magick for money because so many people are trying to get this also. It is much easier to do in groups. christians do this and have success believe it or not but they give credit to god when it is actually their own energy. I hope someone learned something from this. If not, whatever. I don't care. JoyofSatan.org

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds