Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleBigfeely123
Stranger

Questions regarding doubling LSD dose
    #21822478 - 06/18/15 08:38 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I took 1/2 gel tab yesterday. The effects seemed pretty subtle but definitely seemed there. I really don't think it was a placebo... & if it was then well, it was one hell of a placebo.  Effects are known to take place within 30 minutes to an hour but I didn't really feel it until about a solid 2 hours after taking it. About 3-5 hours after taking half of the gel tab that is when the effects seemed most prominent out of the whole time. My eyes felt like they were wide open & were fairly dilated (definitely not as bad as my saucer mushroom eyes though) & I felt unusually energetic-almost like if I went to the gym I could lift weights & not tire out. Approximately 10-11 hours after taking the 1/2 gel tab the effects seemed to diminish altogether.

There were no obvious visual effects such as walls breathing, patterns morphing together, or fractals/patterns besides very slight tracers & CEV's. I've heard people talk about being sort of stuck between a come-up sort of feeling like they're about to trip but still being "grounded". I never really knew what that meant because in the past I have done low doses of mushrooms & enjoyed it but this feeling of being "half in/half out" while on the 1/2 gel tab seemed a lot more noticeable then with low doses of mushrooms. Not to say it wasn't enjoyable but it seemed a little dull... like there had to be more to it than just this.

I use mushrooms frequently, about once a week. My doses range from 2.5 to 3 grams of mushrooms & if I had to compare the two I'd say the intensity of half a gel tab seemed the equivalent to approximately 1.5 grams of mushrooms. I found this chart online & I'd say my effects were close to this: ~50ug- mild energy shift, coming on almost unnoticably at 1.5 hours. Tracers become apparent at 3+ hours, last for another 3-4. Slow come on.

I want to up the dose to a full gel tab next time. BUT will the effects seem more than double? I know that if I doubled my usual mushroom dose of 2.5 to 3 grams to 5 or 6 grams that it would seem like I had probably tripled my dose & most likely be a pretty rough time. So, is doubling the dose for LSD comparable to doubling the dose of mushrooms?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBigfeely123
Stranger

Re: Questions regarding doubling LSD dose [Re: Bigfeely123]
    #21827617 - 06/19/15 12:47 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Bump

OfflineLoGerLunD
W.A.D.E
Male

#21827716 - 06/19/15 01:13 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I say it's the same for both. You trip more often than I do,, it also depends when the last time you ate it. from my experience if you trip agin like the next 1-4 days you should double the dose. In your case your wanting your trip to be stronger,, so if you ate some the other day then you'll need to add more On top of the double-dose. If you're gonna wait a week or more, than one Full tab will be double the dose you ate the other day.

--------------------
\\//~ExpandYourMind~//\\

Offlineflowersprout
Old Hat

#21830268 - 06/19/15 11:47 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

If I don't know how strong a dose I took was, I feel like can get an idea of how big of a dose it was based on how long it takes before I start noticing it.  If I can feel it in 15min it's a strong dose for me, 30-45min is normal for me for the doses I usually take, 45min to an hour or more and it's a very light dose.

If you say it took a couple of hours to feel it last time... I think doubling the dose would be totally reasonable.

I don't really know how to answer the dose LSD vs mushroom dose doubling question.... yeah, normally a doubling of a dose gives more than 2x the effect if it was a significant dose to begin with, but you're describing such a light dose that it's like someone describing .75g of shrooms - in that situation doubling it to 1.5grams is reasonable.  But if someone took 4grams and wants a stronger effect you don't tell them to double it - so...  Your dose sounds like it was really light - double it.

Edited by flowersprout (06/19/15 11:53 PM)

Offlinethehoff117
Psyconaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: The US of Ass kicking,VA Flag
Re: Questions regarding doubling LSD dose [Re: flowersprout]
    #21830283 - 06/19/15 11:51 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

refer to signature

--------------------
"You can't double acid and only expect to trip twice as hard"

"Tripping is simply a deception of your perception"

"Real Really Relates Relatively"

InvisibleBigfeely123
Stranger

Re: Questions regarding doubling LSD dose [Re: thehoff117]
    #21831498 - 06/20/15 09:23 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you so much everyone for the replies. With a question like this I appreciate your guys' answers big time considering my whole thing is to stay safe & be responsible. I really don't want to jump in the deep end with these gel tabs just yet. I did that with mushrooms a couple months ago & got my ass handed to me (3.5 grams aborts lemon tek'd). I've heard that these gel tabs currently circulating are pretty good strength & most would estimate approximately 100ug each tab. (not confirmed.)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience