Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinethemagicman
Stranger
remebering the answers
    #2181024 - 12/15/03 09:33 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

im sure alot of you, like me reach new mental heights when you are under the influence. For me it seems as if my concentration is put all into thinking so I can do that very well. But it is hard to concentrate on two things at once because all the energy is going in one direction. I've found the truth a million times, the answers, the paralells, and the analogies. Documenting it is ridiculously hard as I am going insane trying to muster the energy to continue my thinking. My friends all sit and listen as i talk for hours. I've gotten to the point where i would stop midsentence for about 20 or 30 seconds just to recollect and then continue. I look at it like the energy is higher and your thoughts are higher but run faster, too fast to remember moments after you've had them. in a sense you lose your train of thought and purpose and along with it yourself. its so hard. For example simply remembering the desire to document what I find is hard. If I go into it with the intent about thinking about one thing and documenting it.. in a matter of a short time I have some new misison I am off to in my mind a new goal and direction. Its so hard. I feel as if I need a team of assistance to help me produce and document everything that comes outof me. I dont feel like there is enough time in the universe to exuast the inspiration that comes about me. There just isnt enough time. Does anybody out there understand waht im saying or agree with part of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
Re: remebering the answers [Re: themagicman]
    #2181224 - 12/15/03 10:35 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The truth is fleeting.  I know exactly what it is you speak of. :eek:

The analogy I came up with is your thoughts are like a heavy metal solo.
Your thoughts, or the notes, go flying by.  Instantaneous, they are beautiful and perfect.  They work together, building off of each other, which creates analogs and parallels.  In the end they come together to make a beautiful phrase.  Focus on any thought too long, and you will lose it as well as future thoughts that occurr.  30 minutes later, you have no idea as to what the hell your solo sounded like.  Dammit

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2181349 - 12/15/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

"im sure alot of you, like me reach new mental heights when you are under the influence"

I don't know if they are consider higher than the other. one state of mind to another, some have benefits and some don't. depends on your frame of reference.

"in a matter of a short time I have some new misison I am off to in my mind a new goal and direction. Its so hard. I feel as if I need a team of assistance to help me produce and document everything that comes outof me. "

is it really that hard? ever tried to focus that energy onto one subject making it the best it could be or can you not do that?

"My friends all sit and listen as i talk for hours. I've gotten to the point where i would stop midsentence for about 20 or 30 seconds just to recollect and then continue. "

do you ever listen?? you could balance these things out maybe??

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
    #2181588 - 12/16/03 02:12 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

"For me it seems as if my concentration is put all into thinking so I can do that very well. But it is hard to concentrate on two things at once because all the energy is going in one direction."

I know what you mean.
There's no "peripheral vision" in our minds like there is with our eyes. This got me thinking:
The strange thing is, is that we can only think of what is actually possible, or what COULD be possible in our reality. For example, we can think of a fat chef with three heads, or a big christmas tree, but it's not possible (within our capabilities) to think of a cat that does not posses a color that we know.
It's as if we adapted to this reality and now our minds can only think in terms of what it is fed from stimuli. Seems like a pretty constricting boundary on this so called "infinite" mind.
Yea anyways, thinking can be pretty limited sometimes.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: remebering the answers [Re: manna_man]
    #2182682 - 12/16/03 01:43 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Interesting point. What is possible on mushrooms is the ability to look at something mundane and see it in an entirely new way. To appreciate it for completely different reasons. One time I was closely inspecting a withering flower and noticed that every few seconds my perception of it would change, like I was looking at it from the perspective of someone else. Everything I thought I knew about that flower would disintegrate and I would see something else about it which would blow me away.

It made me think about how we usually go through life looking at things from only one perspective and accepting it as the way it is, when really it is just an opinion.

--------------------

Offlinethemagicman
Stranger
Re: remebering the answers [Re: Revelation]
    #2182698 - 12/16/03 01:49 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Another thing i've thought of is that if I divide my atention into writing that what i write wont be as good as what I am thinking. Its a stupid paranoya I have of being helpless or something. Anyway I've noticed that when I'm high my mind is self hypnotizing, like open to sugestion. So maybe its my fear of my thoughts vanishing so quickly that keeps me in a state of utter dispair. Maybe I can just will it to be the other way around.

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
    #2182806 - 12/16/03 02:38 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

about how are reality restricts are thoughts.. wait no.. about how are thoughts restrict reality : i found some really cool meditation type exercises designed to sort of analyize and deconstruct our normal ways of thinking.. like one of them is you relax lieing down or sitting and then you think of one thing, like hot or light or joy or something or even just something, and then you really contemplate it and try to understand it , feel it, see it etc, than you do the same with its 'opposite' for a while, finally you try to visualkise them both at once, like imagining being hot and cold all ato nce, and then last you try to imagine neither of them. example, Kindness, cruelty, kind-cruelty (cruel-kindness) and neither kind nor cruel. its hard to get your head around but its really cool and mind blowing.

Your supposed to keep doing that with diffrent concepts as long as you can and then you do it with the concepts, awake and asleep. I did this once and when i got to the end of the exercise i was totally wigging out having all these revelations about how reality is only perceivable when we imagine duality because its impossible to see oneness , there is no good without evil, light without dark, everytihing is an illusion, dreams are real, reality is a dream, nothing is true everything is permitted. WHACKED

anyways i hear alot of people comment here about how they sometimes percieve reality as being constricted, limited, not all its cracked up to be. There are lots of ways to see just how true that is with a little patience and perseverance. (can be damn hard tho)

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: remebering the answers [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #2182978 - 12/16/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

PHARMAKOS said:
and then you really contemplate it and try to understand it , feel it, see it etc, than you do the same with its 'opposite'  for a while, finally you try to visualkise them both at once, like imagining being hot and cold all ato nce, and then last you try to imagine neither of them. example, Kindness, cruelty, kind-cruelty (cruel-kindness) and neither kind nor cruel. its hard to get your head around but its really cool and mind blowing.

Hell ja, man. This is really how understanding is developed on a deep, more encompassing level. Consciously or subconsciously.

For those who really pay attention and figure out where the pieces fit, have the operating capabilites of doing so correctly, and keep an open mind, the results can be astounding.  :laugh:

What is really sweet is when the hidden structures become apparent. The energy flows within everything.... life is so fucking sweet! :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies