Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

FINALLY SHROOMING THIS WEEKEND or a little after...
    #2180654 - 12/15/03 09:28 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

after the whole summer and till then I have been thinkin of shrooming. funny how i have never shroomed before....

but i am so pumped that its actually gonna happen. and im trippin with my best friend. and its so awesome.

we are planning to dose both 2.5 each. and currently we both are in a pretty damn good state to trip. havent been doin meth fora bit. same with my friend. so our heads are pretty damn straight.

and no worries or anything. just plannin on trippin near my brothers apt. and go find a place near or on campus to enjoy. got a good trip sitter too. my brother!

and currently compling bad ass trip CDs. i really cannot wait and tjhought id share with u all shrommerites about our trip to come. i will def. keep you guys posted. and we might up the dose too. 3 grams flat or just a flat ol 1/8th. anyways im just so pumped i had to tell u guys.

laters :laugh:

--------------------
the only constant is change~ life goes on. so theres no point in staying back because you can always catch up. try,hope, and understand!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
Re: FINALLY SHROOMING THIS WEEKEND or a little after... [Re: shr00m]
    #2181998 - 12/16/03 10:36 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I'm pumped for you!!!

I'm also shrooming this weekend, I think you should pop 3 grams, specialy since you'll have a sitter with you, you're in a good state of mind and so pumped!

You're in for a ride my friend!!

Have a great journey, and keep us posted!

Offlineforevrgrounded98
Stranger

#2182964 - 12/16/03 05:19 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

happy shrooming, dont eat all 3 grams at once, eat 2 and then wait to see how you react cause there is no turning back. If you like it, pop the other G. have fun and if you've never shroomed before, make an attempt to write down your thoughts and see how it looks in the morning, thats always fun.
-matt

--------------------
"If I don't see ya before the end of this one, I'll meet ya in the next one and don't be late" - Jimi Hendrix

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2183485 - 12/16/03 07:49 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i've never been around non-trippers while i've tripped and that's the way i like it. i don't think i'd be able to handle being around sobers...i think it would bring me down. but hey, your way will work fine for you.

i'm dosing a full 1/8 this week i think. the last time i shroomed was at the beginning of summer and i've been wanting to do it again ever since...i'm PUMPED UP too, i can't wait to do this. i'm taking an 1/8 because i barely felt anything from 2 grams this summer.

go explore the woods in the mid-morning or early afternoon. that's what i'm going to do, i've done it before and it was the best time of my life. good luck and have fun and be safe!!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: FINALLY SHROOMING THIS WEEKEND or a little after... [Re: TODAY]
    #2186737 - 12/18/03 01:06 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

thanks for al the kind words :laugh:

whats even greater is that one of my old gooooood friends is gonna come down this weekend too! its so awesome! just a few weeks ago i thought my life was going completely down the drain but shits gettin better for me :laugh:

as for poppin in the other g if i dosed 3....its not really effective . well thast what people told me. i try to live a life of noi regret so if i decided to dose 3 id eat em all at once.

also i am so pumped because my old friend has never tried meth and me and my best friend are gonn atry and give him a fuckng awesome meth experience. lookin forward for many things this xmas break. just a few more days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

#2187434 - 12/18/03 11:15 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

happy shroomin and merry christmas :wink:

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Portland, OR
    #2187451 - 12/18/03 11:23 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Good luck on your first adventure in the world of psilocybin. Ahhh.. first times.. :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports