Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | Next >
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Rachel A. Dolezal is a disgusting human being [Re: Webster10]
    #21831678 - 06/20/15 08:38 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Webster10 said:
Question: If a story of equivalent popularity emerged, but instead of a white person faking to be black, it was of a black person faking to be white, would the race baiters and the lefties claim that the person was guilted and bullied into denying their own race by a racist society? I think so.

There is a movie about this.  The Human Stain

It is quite good.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
Re: Rachel A. Dolezal is a disgusting human being [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21831711 - 06/20/15 08:49 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks; will watch later:thumbup:

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
Re: Rachel A. Dolezal is a disgusting human being [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #21831762 - 06/20/15 09:19 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Exactly. Over the years, many factors, including, as you mentioned, differing environmental conditions, have shaped different groups of humans to be ever so slightly different. These differences are existential and quite obvious, there is no denying that. These differences, at least in my opinion, qualify as being distinct enough to apply the term race to different groups of humans. These differences should be embraced by the human groups that share them. Biological differences don't equate to social constructs and shared culture. Eminem for example grew up in Detroit Michigan and became a rapper, which is something much more typical of a different demographic than his. He faced the tribulations that some under-privileged african americans face and shared similar experiences with them. Yet he doesn't identify as black, nor should Dolezal, because they don't share the same biological identity as real black people.

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Edited by Webster10 (06/20/15 12:33 PM)

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
    #21831787 - 06/20/15 09:31 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

So if a chick puts on pants she is a cross dresser? I see lots of that, never knew they were kinky.

Transabled is definitely nuts, no two ways about that. Using a wheelchair when you don't need one and complaining about not being able to get a job with one is fairly nuts. Cutting off your own arm or maiming yourself some other way is so nuts that it makes the wigger look normal.

Some negroes have passed as white, nobody says much about that.

So now zap and star are ubangis and watusis or something? I wonder if they have wooden discs in their lips too? Must make it hard to eat. How is the spear practice coming along?

It seems the wigger is an art fraud and plagiarist too.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineD.M.T
Shroomery Contaminant
Female

Loc: In your brain
Re: Rachel A. Dolezal is a disgusting human being [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #21831805 - 06/20/15 09:37 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I could say I'm Chinese. I'd be Wong. :smirk:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Rachel A. Dolezal is a disgusting human being [Re: Stonehenge]
    #21831806 - 06/20/15 09:39 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Wrong tribes for lip plates.  What tribe are you?  We are all Negroes now.  Declare your tribe, people.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
    #21831844 - 06/20/15 09:56 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Today I'm oriental, not negro.

Saucer lip women of the Congo -Ubangi tribe documentary ...

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Rachel A. Dolezal is a disgusting human being [Re: Stonehenge]
    #21831855 - 06/20/15 10:00 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

In the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, African women wearing lip plates were brought to Europe and North America for exhibit in circuses and sideshows. Around 1930, Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey promoted them as members of the Ubangi tribe, but the Ringling press agent admitted he picked that name from a map for its exotic sound.[14] The word Ubangi was still given a definition as an African tribe in 2009 in some English-language dictionaries.[15] The word was used in this way in the 1937 Marx Brothers film A Day at the Races.

I think tomorrow I will be Aleut

--------------------

OfflineD.M.T
Shroomery Contaminant
Female

Loc: In your brain
    #21831875 - 06/20/15 10:10 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

You can be whatever you want to be if you put your mind to it.

OfflineYukon Cornelius
Bumble Wrangler
Male User Gallery

Loc: Peppermint Mines
Re: Rachel A. Dolezal is a disgusting human being [Re: D.M.T]
    #21831914 - 06/20/15 10:28 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

D.M.T said:

I want to be a sledgehammer...

--------------------
"I didn't know chicken's wore suspenders" - Towelie

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#21831920 - 06/20/15 10:32 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Webster10 said:
Exactly. Over the years, many factors, including, as you mentioned, differing environmental conditions, have shaped different groups of humans to be every so slightly different. These differences are existential and quite obvious, there is no denying that. These differences, at least in my opinion, qualify as being distinct enough to apply the term race to different groups of humans. These differences should be embraced by the human groups that share them. Biological differences don't equate to social constructs and shared culture. Eminem for example grew up in Detroit Michigan and became a rapper, which is something much more typical of a different demographic than his. He faced the tribulations that some under-privledged african americans face and shared similar experiences with them. Yet he doesn't identify as black, nor should Dolezal, because they don't share the same biological identity as real black people.

Black people don't share the same biological identity as other black people, so why do you insist on grouping them all together as essentially different than whites?

OfflineSupachopped719
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Rachel A. Dolezal is a disgusting human being [Re: Yukon Cornelius]
    #21831938 - 06/20/15 10:39 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Yukon Cornelius said:
Quote:

D.M.T said:

I want to be a sledgehammer...

I think I'm gonna be a blind Rachel A. Dolezal in a wheelchair but with a dragon's tail and the ability to see the future.

I'll be a trans-sighted-racial-abled-monster-superhero. I can't  wait till I'm on the news and I get a reality show!!!

:pedrophile:

--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

#21832240 - 06/20/15 12:31 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
Quote:

Webster10 said:
Exactly. Over the years, many factors, including, as you mentioned, differing environmental conditions, have shaped different groups of humans to be every so slightly different. These differences are existential and quite obvious, there is no denying that. These differences, at least in my opinion, qualify as being distinct enough to apply the term race to different groups of humans. These differences should be embraced by the human groups that share them. Biological differences don't equate to social constructs and shared culture. Eminem for example grew up in Detroit Michigan and became a rapper, which is something much more typical of a different demographic than his. He faced the tribulations that some under-privledged african americans face and shared similar experiences with them. Yet he doesn't identify as black, nor should Dolezal, because they don't share the same biological identity as real black people.

Black people don't share the same biological identity as other black people, so why do you insist on grouping them all together as essentially different than whites?

If they didn't, they wouldn't be black. In other words they do have the same biological makeup, or at least a similar enough of a makeup to make them all have distinct traits that most black people share.

--------------------

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#21834194 - 06/20/15 09:48 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

There are distict traits that all black and white people share, the only difference between the two groups is skin color, which is not broken into black in which either genetically or using the most basic common sense.  It operates on a continuum.  All people except albinos produce melanin.  Trying to say that the amount of melanin is a good way to group people is like trying to say how much hair or how many teeth someone produces is a good way to group people, but only one is part of common racist ideologies.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #21834221 - 06/20/15 09:54 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I am 1/2 ubangi an 1/2 mongolian.  Now, since I am now black, and asian, shouldn't i get free stuff and affirmative action for being black, or does being half asian cancel it out since asians are overrepresented? :smirk:

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Rachel A. Dolezal is a disgusting human being [Re: starfire_xes]
    #21834270 - 06/20/15 10:04 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

What is a Ubangi?

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #21834390 - 06/20/15 10:28 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

they are a tribe in Congo Africa.  They have these big plates set in their lower lip.  I think they are for setting your beer on when you need your hands free.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Rachel A. Dolezal is a disgusting human being [Re: starfire_xes]
    #21834457 - 06/20/15 10:44 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

So you're not even American.  No you deserve nothing from America.  We have our own problems.

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Re: Rachel A. Dolezal is a disgusting human being [Re: moonrockmushy] * 1
    #21835410 - 06/21/15 03:47 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
There are distict traits that all black and white people share, the only difference between the two groups is skin color, which is not broken into black in which either genetically or using the most basic common sense.  It operates on a continuum.  All people except albinos produce melanin.  Trying to say that the amount of melanin is a good way to group people is like trying to say how much hair or how many teeth someone produces is a good way to group people, but only one is part of common racist ideologies.

Are you impervious to facts? Zappa has gone on several tirades in which he listed numerous differences between blacks and whites. Melanin count alone would still be enough of a difference to bring about the need for a separate classification IMO. And with all the other differences thrown in there, it becomes obvious and undeniable that whites and blacks are two different types of humans and should be labeled as such. Denying facts don't make them go away. Denying reality by saying there are no races in order to coddle the feelings of one race doesn't make us all colorblind. There are, in fact, different races.

--------------------

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
    #21835592 - 06/21/15 06:15 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I found the solution !!!

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | Next >

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order