Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestara
addict

Re: side effects of magic mushrooms [Re: stara]
    #2179968 - 12/15/03 03:04 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I think psylocin is related with libido and appetite ( the basic energy types in human to show his/her health in my opinion)Depression is the case you don't have any desire to both.By this I want to pay attention on psylocin; it also supports these types of energy in human.(Lifesupport)in opposite to other called drugs (pills...)My these is that a small dosage of mushrooms provide a balance in human.Has anyone got good contra-arguments to it?Just please don't say 'noooo' for example what's the biiiiiig difference?..?I wanna learn sth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: side effects of magic mushrooms [Re: ]
    #2180130 - 12/15/03 04:23 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

there isn't any documented physiological harm caused by mushroom eating.

eating 5 grams every day to "make life beautiful" is gonna fuck you up though.

OfflineTheEggman
Mind-expandingStudent
Loc: Central California
    #2184082 - 12/16/03 09:59 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

5.0 grams wet wow what a difference. I read this whole post and thought that some guy had been taking 5.0 dry grams of shrooms daily for almost a year; I want to see that man! I know I'd start to lose my sanity =) Or would I? Hmmm...maybe I should find out....=)

--------------------
Peace and love,
Tim.

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #2184862 - 12/17/03 08:36 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Your proposition is pretty stupid, first if you eat shrooms today tomorrow they will have almost no effect, it builds up resistance pretty quick (which tells me you have very or no experience with shrooms).
Second, 5 grams is asking for a very strong experience which I doubt people will wana repeat the next day.
Third what makes you think life will be beautiful taking shrooms every day? if any thing you will take away the magic from them.
If we want the world to let us take these entheogen freely we have to prove them that there are some responsible people out there, the last thing we need if for some dumb kid to get sick or kill him self due to shrooms.
Sorry to be rude but go and do some growing up!

--------------------

Offlinestara
addict

#2185103 - 12/17/03 10:59 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The life system I'm leaving is not a vacuum or not sth like living in the nature.Living in the nature is healthy but in the urban you look around and listen ,or smell any bullshit you can call like human failure against nature.This is also natural;ok.however it annoyes human psyhology so you think like someone not like really you youself and act in the wrong directions.I was taking 800mg kodein daily till cultivating mushrooms but now it's over.I only heal and clean my brain from these bullshits.Do you know which fucking bad situation influenced you today that made you to be gonna post here in an angery way?Clean yourself:)Teach yor parents...!

Offlinemojuice
bored

#2185684 - 12/17/03 04:05 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, she's talking about 5g WET. I really don't think that such a miniscule dosage would hurt her if she took it every day.

Offlinestara
addict

#2187300 - 12/18/03 07:06 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

How come you know I'm a lady and how come you know wet? :loveeyes: :tongue:

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: side effects of magic mushrooms [Re: LOBO]
    #2187324 - 12/18/03 07:40 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LOBO said:
Your proposition is pretty stupid, first if you eat shrooms today tomorrow they will have almost no effect,

This is not entirely true.I have eaten five dried grams of magic mushrooms two days in a row and noticed very little tolerance. Actually, I seemed to have a little more control over my thoughts the second day. Although I do agree that it is not good to abuse mushrooms. It does take away some of the magic.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Offlinestara
addict

#2187335 - 12/18/03 07:52 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

It's good to control power so magic in my opinion for the good...
Teenagers also eat magic mushrooms but the real fun is to know what's happening and to get know the trip in yourself ;if you control the magic you can use it for yourself to improve yourself but that's all the same with each drug in my opinion;tool..Also conscious sex ,conscious life.

Offlineshroominsmurf
enthusiast
Loc: Where The Good Times Are
    #2189484 - 12/19/03 03:12 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

stara you sound just like this chic i went to school with like verbatim, i wouldn;t be suprised, but if it is, shes probably exaggerating on the 5 grams everyday but she does eat a lot. whos knows

Offlineshroominsmurf
enthusiast
Loc: Where The Good Times Are
Re: side effects of magic mushrooms [Re: shroominsmurf]
    #2189490 - 12/19/03 03:14 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

if you were taking 800mg of codeine everyday you'd figure you'd know how to spell it;-)

Offlinestara
addict

Re: side effects of magic mushrooms [Re: shroominsmurf]
    #2189717 - 12/19/03 06:55 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Kodein is the spelling in the ancient speach.Are you the one who had changed it to codeine or are you a part of Catholic Church or are you an english teacher?:P btw I wish I knew your chic to .....if she's really like you said.
Now I'm trying to heal some of my junky friends and they also say magic mushroom in small dosage works :wink:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate