Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisible0toxic0
Stranger
ahhhh i hate people *DELETED*
    #2169185 - 12/08/03 02:56 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by 0toxic0

Reason for deletion: No Reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: ahhhh i hate people [Re: 0toxic0]
    #2169236 - 12/08/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Alot of people these days do suck.  I'm sorry that happened to you.  And i hope they can get your things back.  My bag is my life too.  I have everything i need in there.  I've lost it / had it stolen so many times tho that when it happens, its just more of an inconvenience then anything else.

Since you say you know who took it, they should be able to get it back for you.  I hope they can.  Unless of course they dumped it somewhere. :crazy:

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
    #2176486 - 12/14/03 09:48 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

if only you had your purse, so you could whack them with it... :smile:

anyway, if you know who stole it, you stand a fair chance of getting it back, as people who engage in petty theft are almost always so stupid to do something like give thier girlfriend jewlery, keep cell phones, use credit cards, etc. it may take a while, but just keep on the cops asses while trying not to seem rude about it.

if you see the thieves with your stuff, or even see them around at all, think carefuly before bringing it to a confrontation.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2176584 - 12/14/03 10:38 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Most people arn't respectful to fellow humans. If your a stranger, your an enemy, they don't give a rats ass about you. People are just dicks, try not to be one of them; thats all you can do.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Invisibletimetravel
I'm going toMars!

Loc: Holland
Re: ahhhh i hate people [Re: barfightlard]
    #2178243 - 12/14/03 11:45 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Check in the garbage cans in the building where your purse was stolen. Or tell the janitor to keep an eye out for it when he empties the trash. Chances are its in a garbage can in one of the bathrooms. I worked as a janitor years ago and learned thats where the crooks get rid of stolen purses.
Good luck and peace.

Edited by timetravel (12/14/03 11:47 PM)

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2178998 - 12/15/03 07:33 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

wow.  don't stop fighting for it!!!  don't quit, be as ruthless as you need to be.  you want to be nice and that's hella cool, but don't get stepped on either.  if your whole life was in that purse then it should be a very big deal and handled ASAP. 

did the people mug you??? like was there any physical harm done to you?  A struggle even??  you're a woman (I'm assuming here :smile:) use that shit to your advantage. 

I feel ya on no one not caring. I remember my tire blew out, and no one wanted to help me on the road at all.  like walked for a good 3 miles to a gas station.  in the rain, sucked balls.  learning experience though, but damn a lot people are lacking compassion for others during these times.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisible0toxic0
Stranger
Re: ahhhh i hate people *DELETED* [Re: kaiowas]
    #2185798 - 12/17/03 04:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by 0toxic0

Reason for deletion: No Reason.

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2186231 - 12/17/03 07:28 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

By hurting someone in the hopes that you won't be hurt again is useless. There's always going to be someone out there that will hurt your in one way or another. You gotta accept that fact and move on. If you let people get to you then they win. Show them that you won't let that happen. It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom