Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSJR
Shrooms from a saved contamed cake.
    #2177903 - 12/14/03 11:45 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I was wondering if any of yall(I'm sure many) have eaten some shrooms off of a contaminated cake or casing that you have manage to salvage. If so, did you notice any odd charactaristics of the trip. For instance, I had a bad trip last nite, and alot of it was because of the extreme amount of disassociation I had with my neck and lower spine, I couldn't feel my legs at all and I couldn't feel my torso(neck down). Now I'm wondering do you think they may be more potent(I'm sure each shroom varies in potentcy, perhaps I may have not anticipated this), or the fact that the myc was once contaminated has more of a poisoning effect than that of hallucengenic, what makes me ask this is because I only ate I think 16 or 14 grams fresh, my bud ate twenty, and he didn't feel the disassoctiation I had(this added to to my bad trip) nor did he trip as hard as I did.

--------------------
Jihad Is a Joke

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Shrooms from a saved contamed cake. [Re: SJR]
    #2178026 - 12/15/03 12:32 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

The mushrooms pull all of the nutrients off the substrate they are growing upon. Becteria, mold or other forms of fungi may also occupy that same substrate. Most contams that gain a strong hold on the substrate and grow along side the inhabiting mycelium are for the most part harmless. Perhaps you may get a good dose of the cramps, diarrhea, possibly some vomiting. Some although, may be very hazardous to your health. Some of the excreted byproducts of bateria and fungi can send the body into toxic shock. Getting something like Streptococcal Toxic-Shock Syndrome from a contaminated cake is certainly not unheard of, but I would think very uncommon. If your cake or casing has something like mold on it, well, exposure to mold isn't good for anyone's health. Inhailation or ingestion of mold can lead to serveral serious health conditions. Even if the contamination is on the complete other side of the cake or casing, consider the mushroom bad. If you throw caution to the wind and eat the mushroom(s), you're just gambling with your health.

Anyhow, I highly doubt what you felt like on your trip had anything to do with contams being on the casing. All trips are different. What you experienced the time before, you might not experience the next time around and so on and so forth. This time you had a feeling of disassociation.... Sometimes that just something that happens. Also, sensitivity to psilocin varies from person to person. You are perhaps a little more sensitive then your friend is.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
Re: Shrooms from a saved contamed cake. [Re: djd586]
    #2179078 - 12/15/03 10:59 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i agree with you there djd, all my trips are way different, for instance on one trip i took 5 grams dry and had a blast, we walked around outside, rolled on the carpet laughing because it was tickling us, then 3 weeks later i took 3 dry grams of the same shrooms and it fucked my world, i couldnt even see anything as it really was, the computer screen was leaking out of the glass when i was searching the net wondering if i could die from taking shrooms, it was really bad when it was happening, but kinda cool looking back on it.

OfflineSJR
Re: Shrooms from a saved contamed cake. [Re: supra]
    #2179407 - 12/15/03 01:54 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

thank yall very much. Highly appreciated, I was thinking about this while I was tripping so that made things worse.

--------------------
Jihad Is a Joke

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
Re: Shrooms from a saved contamed cake. [Re: SJR]
    #2184751 - 12/17/03 09:12 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I grow the shrooms out from my contaminated cakes
I just use the shrooms for prints and nothing else.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

Invisibleno-tone
Enema Bag Jones

Loc: Warm, Moist and Dark
Re: Shrooms from a saved contamed cake. [Re: joe666]
    #2188028 - 12/18/03 04:14 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

a friend does the same thing

--------------------
Man thinks. God laughs. - Jewish Proverb

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience