Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

World War III
    #21766630 - 06/05/15 04:33 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

“We live in dangerous times. There have been three periods in the past hundred years when the annual GDP growth in Europe went below 1 percent: first in 1913, just before the First World War, second in 1938, just before the Second World War, and third in 2014."

-Times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: World War III [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21769370 - 06/06/15 08:22 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

World war 3 can lick my anus

Anonymous #3

Re: World War III [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #21769408 - 06/06/15 08:33 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I bought a kukri for the impending war. Im going zelda on WW3.

Anonymous #4

Re: World War III [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #21769654 - 06/06/15 09:48 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

There is no tyranical dictator running through countries left and right in europe.  I think that's more important for a world war then some coincidental economics.

Anonymous #1

Re: World War III [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #21769773 - 06/06/15 10:13 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Global tensions surge as NATO, Russia hold rival military exercises
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2015/05/28/nato-m28.html

Chinese navy issued warnings eight times as a U.S. surveillance plane on Wednesday swooped over islands that Beijing is using to extend its zone of influence.

The series of man-made islands and the massive Chinese military build-up on them have alarmed the Pentagon, which is carrying out the surveillance flights in order to make clear the U.S. does not recognize China's territorial claims. The militarized islands have also alarmed America's regional allies.

Former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell told CNN's Erin Burnett Wednesday night that the confrontation indicates there is "absolutely" a risk of the U.S. and China going to war sometime in the future.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/20/politics/south-china-sea-navy-flight/index.html

Anon 4,

Quote:

The United Nations has reported that in 2014 there were more refugees, (both internal and cross border) than there have been since World War 2. About 18 million of them are cross border refugees, people trying to emigrate from their native land. A huge majority of these refugees have been fleeing from wars, directly or indirectly created by the United States, Britain, France, Turkey and Gulf States.

Around 2 1/2 million are from Afghanistan, a nation dismembered by George W. Bush and Tony Blair.

Another 2 1/2 million people have fled from Syria, a country that has been dismembered by the United States, Turkey, France and the Gulf States who have created, armed, trained, financed and given logistical support to every single anti government entity that initiated and are presently prosecuting that country’s civil war.

There are 1.2 million refugees from Somalia, a country devastated by the support of Washington and Riyadh for Al Shabaab,  Washington has done this in part for Geo Political reasons. That is that Somalia, like Yemen, (the new escalation of Washington’s regional wars) controls the shipping lanes to the Gulf of Aden leading into the Red Sea, where 3 1/2 million barrels of oil flow daily, mostly to Europe. Washington also knows that there is oil in Somalia, (the Puntland fields) and possibly a lot more off of its coast.

There is also another 635,000 refugees from the Sudan, a country the American have finished dismembering, creating a failed state called South Sudan. Again the reason was oil. South Sudan was the part of the Sudan where all the oil was. According to the World Bank; “South Sudan is the most oil-dependent country in the world, with oil accounting for almost the totality of exports”.

Another 1/2 million refugees are from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, (DRC). The DRC is the richest area of resources in Africa, with according to Forbes over $24 trillion in known “untapped deposits of raw mineral ores, including the world’s largest reserves of cobalt and significant quantities of the world’s diamonds, gold and copper.”

In Africa, Washington pits political, tribal, regional and religious factions against each other, giving money and weapons to whoever will best help it to maximize profits for its Multinationals. In the DRC that has led to this rich country being “the world’s least developed ………in terms of life expectancy, education, standard of living and key health indicators, like maternal and child mortality.” And Washington has helped to create and fund wars in that country that according to the International Committee of the Red Cross have killed more 5.4 MILLION people.

Over the past 20 years of Washington instigated and fueled DNC wars, how much wealth has been extracted from the country by Anglo American and French transnationals and how much has gone to the people? The half million refugees from the DRC today, represent the continuation of this bleeding.

And then we have another 400,000 refugees from Iraq. George W. Bush and Tony Blair know well who destroyed their country.

The United Nations Commission on Refuges, (UNCR) from whom these figures come, do not count the 5 million Palestinian refugees, who have fled from the US and British backed conquest of their lands by European Zionists.

But the 17 million figure for international refugees given by the UNCR, pails compared to the 38 million who are internally displaced. That is people who have lost their homes and livelihoods and had to flee to an uncertain fate in a hoped for more peaceful part of their own country. The number of the internally displaced has soared by 11 million in 2014 alone, where 30,000 people every day became homeless.

Among the new countries with soaring rates for internal displacement last year was Nigeria, with more than 1.5 million people. That has been due to Boko Haram, which is a CIA extortion racket again being done for oil.

In Libya there are now 400,000 internally displaced, thanks to then French  president Sarkozy, Obama and Hillary Clinton’s dismemberment of the country.

And now in the Ukraine there are now 1.2 million internally displaced thanks to Obama’s Maidan Square coup. And There are also 900,000 Ukrainians from the Southeastern Provinces of the country who have fled to Russia thanks to a Washington backed civil war in the country waged by its political puppets in Kiev.

These numbers are not even counted in the UNHR’s figure of 18 million refuges.

And now in 2015, since Washington and its vassal state Saudi Arabia are starting a war against Yemen, besides the dead, as a humanitarian crisis grows, the refuge problem both external and internal will also soar.

In the world of internally displaced people, the worst is still Syria at 7.6 million and Iraq 2.2 million. Those are both places where Obama and his stooges have done their very worst.

With the others wars, still in full swing and the new war in Yemen having only just begun, it would be a sure bet to say the number of refugees for 2015 will print significantly higher than this 2014 report.

Anonymous #4

Re: World War III [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21769789 - 06/06/15 10:17 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

There are many more people alive today then in 1945, plus refugees is no indication of a world war.  Libia is in a civil war, yemen is in a civil war in the middle east there are refugees because of instability in the region, it's also not even close to the same geopolitical stability as in 1945.

There are a lot of factors at work.

Was an interesting read, but I don't see what it has to do with a world war.

Anonymous #5

#21769823 - 06/06/15 10:25 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

World War 3 is a civil war, between the People, and the Powers That Be.

Anonymous #1

Re: World War III [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #21769961 - 06/06/15 10:55 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Let's hope.

Anonymous #6

#21769989 - 06/06/15 11:04 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
World War 3 is a civil war, between the People, and the Powers That Be.

we can all hope.

i think it will be governments and resourses myself!

Anonymous #4

Re: World War III [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #21770251 - 06/06/15 12:14 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

The people would get smoked.  The military of governments are far too powerful especially the US, the US could kill everyone in that country with out blinking if they saw the people as a threat to the institutions of government.  A war like that would have loyalists and rebels, so there would be plenty of trained people to kill all the rebels.

Anonymous #5

#21770354 - 06/06/15 12:41 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

The military.. The hardware is operated by by the People.

If there is a true revolution, there will be revolt. Platoons will cross over to the People. Tank crews. Navy vessels. Nuclear submarines. Forts will turn on central authority and side with the People.

Thats what revolution is, true revolution.

It almost happened in China.

Here's the glorious sight of the Paris fire department turning on the riot police:

Anonymous #6

#21770393 - 06/06/15 12:53 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

only if we saw more of that in the world

Anonymous #7

Re: World War III [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #21771140 - 06/06/15 04:55 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I can't wait to eat human ribs.

Anonymous #4

#21771225 - 06/06/15 05:28 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

You act like "the people" hold the same political beliefs, they do not.  It's called a civil war because 2 groups of people are fighting for power.  Those loyal to the US would fuck up the other side with their military, even if it's half of what it is currently.

Anonymous #8

#21782148 - 06/09/15 08:33 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I disagree. I know plenty of people who spent most of their life in the military and they are the first to tell me they would without a doubt attack the government if shit ever went down.

Anonymous #9

Re: World War III [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #21782880 - 06/09/15 11:41 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
I disagree. I know plenty of people who spent most of their life in the military and they are the first to tell me they would without a doubt attack the government if shit ever went down.

Those people have no idea what the military could have done to their brain while they served.  Some whistle could go off and trigger soldiers brains to just go into kill mode.  Hypnosis and brainwashing have to be used all the time I assume?

Anonymous #4

Re: World War III [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #21783165 - 06/09/15 01:03 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:

So because you know a few people in the military all the people hold the same political beliefs?  Have you taken a look at congress lately?  The whole thing is conflicting political beliefs.

IMO your thinking is too simplistic.  Good guy vs bad guy.  Things are a lot more complicated then that.

Anonymous #10

#21786128 - 06/09/15 11:12 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

WW3 would kill you all if superpowers went to war. There would be no human or animal left alive on the planet after a full scale nuclear exchange.

Anonymous #4

Re: World War III [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #21786162 - 06/09/15 11:21 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
WW3 would kill you all if superpowers went to war. There would be no human or animal left alive on the planet after a full scale nuclear exchange.

Entire continents yes, over the planet I think there would be some survivors.  Radiation would kill more people then anything else.  We'll never know until russia and USA face off in nuclear war.

Anonymous #11

#21786451 - 06/10/15 12:28 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Unfortunately this is no laughing matter, my fellow shroomerites.

The USA's empire is on the decline. Russia and China have refused too bow down and be vassals for the West. Confrontation is growing more and more likely. Eventually, the Dollar will lose its status as the world reserve currency and it will go down in value, triggering economic decline for the US. Unless, of course, we have another major war. If it wasn't for nuclear weapons, this war would have already started.

Most recently the USA supported a coup in Ukraine and started a proxy war against Russia in Ukraine, in which well over 50 thousand people have died. We are also saber rattling against China over the South China Sea.

Most of Europe are a bunch of pussy lapdogs/vassals who do whatever the USA tells them. So they join in on the Russia-bashing.

"Ukrainians Have Been Dispossessed" Paul Craig Roberts Warns "Americans Are Next"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-08/ukrainians-have-been-dispossessed-paul-craig-roberts-warns-americans-are-next

Over the last 15 months Ukrainians have paid for Washington’s overthrow of their elected government in deaths, dismemberment of their country, and broken economic and political relationships with Russia that cost Ukraine its subsidized energy. Now Ukrainians are losing their pensions and traditional support payments. The Ukrainian population is headed for the graveyard.

On June 1 the TASS news agency reported that Ukraine has stopped payments to pensioners, World War II veterans, people with disabilities, and victims of Chernobyl. According to the report, Kiev has also “eliminated transport, healthcare, utilities and financial benefits for former prisoners of Nazi concentration camps and recipients of some Soviet-era orders and titles. Compensations to families with children living in the areas contaminated by radiation from the Chernobyl accident will be no longer paid either. Ukraine’s parliamentary opposition believes that the Prosecutor General’s Office should launch an investigation against Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk who actively promoted the law on the abolition of privileges.”

Notice that this is a yank of the blanket from under the elderly in Ukraine. “Useless eaters,” they are assigned to the trash can. How do the deceived Maiden student protesters feel now that they are culpable in the destruction of their grandparents’ support systems? Do these gullible fools still believe in the Washington-orchestrated Maiden Revolution? The crimes in which these stupid students are complicit are horrific.

Yatsenyuk, or Yats as Victoria Nuland calls him, is the Washington stooge that the US State Department selected to run the puppet government established by Washington. Yats sounds like a right-wing Republican when he refers to pensions, compensations, and social services as “privileges.” This is the Republican view of Social Security and Medicare, programs paid for by the payroll tax over the working lives of Americans. The Republicans stole the payroll revenues and spent them on their wars that enrich Wall Street and the military/security complex, and now blame “welfare handouts” for America’s fiscal plight.

Is Monsanto’s right to turn Ukraine into GMO food production a privilege? ls VP Biden’s son’s right to destroy Ukraine’s surface and underground water in fracking operations a privilege? Are the external costs imposed on Ukrainians by these looting activities a privilege? Of course not! These are not privileges. This is the operation of free market economics creating the greatest good for the greatest number. (As many Americans will not realize that I am engaging in satire, I would like to affirm that I am.)

The news report does not say whether the abolished “privileges” are one part of a reform that will replace the terminated “privileges” with a new social support system. Possibly this is the case, but as the termination of pensions and payments was triggered by the coming into effect of Yat’s law to “stabilize the financial condition of Ukraine,” the purpose of the termination of Ukraine’s social welfare system might be to free up money to hand over to the IMF and Western banks. In Ukraine, as in Greece, the gullible and naive population that saw salvation in unity with the West will be driven into the ground.

Russia, of course, will be blamed. I can already write the New York Times and Washington Post editorials and the words that will come from Obama, CNN, and Fox “News.” In fact, so can my intelligent readers.

more at link.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order