Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegremlin
Stranger
how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities
    #2176812 - 12/14/03 12:56 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

or actually go into an alternate universe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: gremlin]
    #2176847 - 12/14/03 01:11 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

That has little to do with how much shrooms you take.

I'd say 5+grams will open the door but I've heard that getting a level 5 trip, complete ego loss and loss of connection with reality, takes more than psilocybin, you have be to mentally ready for something like that. I've heard of level 5 trips from 1.8 grams, from people who are skilled at meditation and such...of course those who are masters at meditation can probably achieve something similar to a level 5 trip with no substances at all. I've heard of people taking 10+ grams and not getting a level 5 trip...most people will not be able to get past level 4 no matter how many shrooms they take unless they know their mind a bit better than most people.

It seems like you are rather new here, not sure how experienced you are but be careful, something like going into an alternate universe on shrooms won't be "fun" it will be incredibly intense, and possibly frightening, unless you have enough experience with shrooms. Many people will find that experience rewarding, but it certainly isn't because it is "fun" or "cool." Make sure you are experienced enough before trying big doses.

--------------------
I either talk about my friends in the first or third person, but I never, ever talk about myself on this website. Except that last sentence.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: jong21]
    #2176950 - 12/14/03 02:01 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

You see visual patterns and geometrical and kailascopic designs but not entities. If you want entities take DMT like the McKenna Bros and then you will see their aliens they tals so much of. However when i do DMT I see the spirits inthe trees and plants .

When i take mescaline i see the earth, the trees, the Flowers, the air, the Water and the colors and the living. And I do not noticed the man-made buull shit of life.

When i take acid I watch as things melt and reshape theirselves in my mind.

When I eat ashrooms i see into myself.

Yes there are differences inthese drugs and the highs and they are different in each individual, ech time they take them but the drugs are not siliar. They only workl on the same part of the brain. On the serotonine.

have a shroomy day,
mj

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2176968 - 12/14/03 02:12 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Haha I like that question, it's like asking how many beers you have to drink at a party to get laid. Has alot more to do with YOU, than with what you take.

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: Ginseng]
    #2177096 - 12/14/03 03:02 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Edited by recalcitrant (12/14/03 03:02 PM)

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: recalcitrant]
    #2177165 - 12/14/03 03:28 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

believe me...if youre not a very experienced tripper, you really don't want to go at level 5...its not recreational anymore, its not a really fun state...

but i dont think you could see entities like coming in your room on mushies...thats just not right...if you want to talk to youre dead aunt in youre living room or sometn, take sometn really bad for you, like dramamine ;p...(but don't , really)

Edited by Grapefruity (12/14/03 03:28 PM)

Offline5553
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: Grapefruity]
    #2179206 - 12/15/03 10:12 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i have dosed as much as 14 grams of dried shrooms at one time and that still didnt give me hallucinations. shrooms dont seem to make me hallucinate. the only 3 drugs that have gave me somewhat a minor hallucination was HBWR, DXM, and Salvia.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2179345 - 12/15/03 11:27 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I encountered entities regularly in the early days of tripping on moderate doses of mushrooms (3-5 dried grams) and laying down with my eyes closed in peace and quiet.

I tended to find that the more emotion was involved the trip the less the entities appeared - seemed to be a trade-off between leaving your emotions and attachments behind and encountering entities. The thing is I often prefer the emotional effects of shrooms to meeting entities. I've taken 25-30 dried grams of cubensis and 3-400 cyans and didn't meet the entities because I preferred to concentreat on the euphoric emotional effects

It doesn't take big doses, it takes a clear, emotion-free open mind. Which can be quite tricky to achieve.

Anonymous

#2180465 - 12/15/03 06:13 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

No amount of shrooms will cause you to see entities or go into another world. Thats just stupid primtive crap that hippies have picked up on. Grow up and face reality!

Your irrational approuch to psychedellics mean you will never experience their true glory and all they can do for you. You will only experience cheap, bad trips.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: ]
    #2180675 - 12/15/03 07:35 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The McKenna brothers actually stated that they heard and communicated with entities on strong doses of psilocybin as well as DMT.
I myself had never had an entity encounter even on very high doses of Ps.cyanescens, subaeruginosa and Pan cyanescens.

--------------------

Offlinecoastaltripn
Stranger

Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: Zen Peddler] * 3
    #2181433 - 12/16/03 12:13 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i consider myself an entity and for an 8th of mushrooms ill talk to ya

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: coastaltripn]
    #2181548 - 12/16/03 01:47 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

take some syrian rue with your shrooms then you might meet some entities

Offlinebeam
    #2181821 - 12/16/03 06:12 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

You don't need drugs to encounter entities, search for lucid dreams on yahoo or something. You can meet entities in lucid dreams plus you pretty much have full control over them.

But then again these entites (theoretically excluding your spirit guide) are a creation of your own mind, not in asistance with drugs. Although it is supposed to be very similar to DMT which occurs naturally in the brain and COULD be released while entering the lucid state.

These entities give pretty damn good answers when you ask them a question.

And you do enter another world, where you can do anything you want including flying, and even making the sky change colours. However it can take many years to make them stable enough for long experiences.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #2181829 - 12/16/03 06:28 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Best

Thread

Ever

:thumbup:

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: recalcitrant]
    #2181950 - 12/16/03 08:13 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

recalcitrant said:

fuckin cool :-)

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: entiformatie]
    #2181951 - 12/16/03 08:14 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

You act like you didn't know you had to take 42 mushrooms to see entities.  :rolleyes: n00bs

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #2181957 - 12/16/03 08:16 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

read "way of the shaman" i think by michael harner (might not be by him though. regardless, it has a very good explanation on how to approach shamanism, in a non-bullshit way (unlike everything else i've ever read about it). try that, then try it on shrooms. entities aren't created when you are on shrooms, you are just better able to perceive them. you can do that sober. it really has nothing to do with amount (although they are kinda hard to ignore at higher doses).

also, what kind of entities do you mean exactly?

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflinePsilozero
StonedGuitar/BassPlayer

Loc: mile high
    #2182618 - 12/16/03 01:22 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I saw some interesting "entities" during my hardest trip, a 1/2 oz of mushrooms. I layed in my room with my eyes shut...saw some neon-tube rabbit creatures chilling in some hyperdimensional grass, making noises. Hmmm anyway...

I have some DMT I've used like 6 times or something...only gotten the mild effects. Just recently obtained a little glass tube I'm going to use to 'breakthrough'.

--------------------
http://myspace.com/thevoid

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: beam]
    #2183292 - 12/16/03 04:51 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

beam said:
You don't need drugs to encounter entities, search for lucid dreams on yahoo or something. You can meet entities in lucid dreams plus you pretty much have full control over them.

But then again these entites (theoretically excluding your spirit guide) are a creation of your own mind, not in asistance with drugs. Although it is supposed to be very similar to DMT which occurs naturally in the brain and COULD be released while entering the lucid state.

These entities give pretty damn good answers when you ask them a question.

And you do enter another world, where you can do anything you want including flying, and even making the sky change colours. However it can take many years to make them stable enough for long experiences.

I have encountered entities in a lucid dream, it had very close aspects of how i imagine and have read about some nn dmt experiences being. They were threatening, i couldnt fly but i was in a super technological world where i could move horizontally, vertically or laterally however i wanted, just had to be on lines, couldnt move diagonal. Anyways, it was pretty fucking crazy, super realistic .. ALOT more realistic than any trip ive ever had, except for maybe a huge dose of 10x salvia on 4 hits of blotter and 2 tabs of e.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibleMycomancer
Psi Cubed
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #2183490 - 12/16/03 05:52 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

These were drawn while tripping, as I keep a journal on me for such times. The first image is the spirit of the treasure coast as shown to me, the next is unkown, however a very potent spirit. The last is a tree spirit(trust me) I saw when walking past a patch of trees. I guess it really depends on your def of seeing spirits, but the best analogy I can come to is akin to channeling.

The TC and the tree spirit come from my second journal titled "...So we ate them all, April 24, 2003" I nice flush it was. The second unknown mush spirit is from "Psychedelic Paisley Giraffe, Oct 1, 2003" Which was a nicely stereotypical 60's colour-wavey sound altering trip. I kept asking my roommates if they could hear my guitar, and if it sounded out of tune to them(it was perfectly tuned...)

mycomancer

Offlinebeam
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: PDU]
    #2183571 - 12/16/03 06:28 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

PDU if they were threatning you can tell them to fuck off or go away, and they will, its quite weird.

I recently met my spirit guide in a lucid dream, she showed me some interesting illusions even morphing from one person to her self after calling her. Also made multi-coloured patterns that looked like stained glass appear on the wall before disapearing.

PDU it all depends on your subconcious when it comes to lucid dreams, i have tried flying many times and still can't do it while some can do it almost straight away.

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
    #2183775 - 12/16/03 07:58 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Probably want to take a towel too...

:wink:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#2184308 - 12/16/03 11:49 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

beam said:
PDU if they were threatning you can tell them to fuck off or go away, and they will, its quite weird.

Well i dont think you can say that. The whole dream was crazy lucid, jumping from roof to roof with a girl who was my ex girlfriend who i hate, and finally she fell to the ground leaving an imprint. Immedietly all the common entities ... advanced and sleek white faced creatures in uniform like suits crowded around her, and i leaped to her side and their attention swayed, they had turned threatening and i ran and ran ... on walls and what not, finally i came to dead end just as they were curling up around me on all levels and i hit the wall, i woke up sweating with a super fast heart beat.

A curring theme from an E/LSD/Salvia combo.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinebeam
    #2184511 - 12/17/03 01:59 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like you wern't fully lucid, maybe only semi or just a really vivid dream. If your fully lucid you know everything around you is a dream, and you probably would of woken up if you were getting chased by people if you were fully lucid.

go to www.ld4all.com and it tells you heaps of information on lucid dreaming and stuff you can do.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#2185911 - 12/17/03 05:30 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

but i was fully lucid. Im very familiar with lucid dreaming and i was fully lucid, i knew everything was a dream ... but why would i let entities attack me in a dream? Kind of natural to run away, no matter whether its reality or not ... i dont think the instinct to live disappears in your head.

And i did wake up.

Anyways, debating my lucidity has NOTHING to do with this thread at all.

The entities are there, There are a few days to access them.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinebeam
    #2187063 - 12/18/03 03:09 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you

I spose you right with instinct and all, its just i'm used to telling anything threatning in a lucid dream to go away and they do.

I don't understand your last line...?

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #2190558 - 12/19/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

dude what do yo mean FULL lucidity I have practiced lucid dreaming for years AND! I have had times where its not AS stable, but I am in control, and sometimes its hard to be SURE everything around you is a dream in that state.

anyway......on to the show.............
"35 p.scriptipes mushrooms!!!!!!(fully mature adults) and a handfull of broken up stems and caps.

I saw many things that night and had many interesting experiences, however.......the most fucked up thing was this........

I closed my eyes and saw this MASSIVE blue faced entity and with my eyes cloed at that moment I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN INSIDE THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE, WITH ALL ITS DISTANCE ALL AROUND ME , the ammount of space was amazing I might as well have been there

and then it happened!

This thing yelled at me, VERY VERY LOUD and said ....."YOUR not READY FOR THIS"

gee I guess I wasent :smile:
anyway leter that night I SWEAR I felt like I turned into the water that was being sucked up and droped , I really FELT like the water in the fish tank.

this and  my 1 gram of cubes and 6 grams of rue experience are the most powerfull I have ever experienced."

--------------------

OfflineMichaelindigo
Stranger
    #23983643 - 01/05/17 11:18 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I know this is an old thread, still caught my attention and I joined the forum! A few days ago I took 2 grams of golden teachers via lemon-tek method. I've done this method the last few times as well. I see entities often. Seeing them is a major highlight of my experience. It is hard for me to describe. Instead of debating what came first, the chicken or the egg, for now let's just say there are chickens and eggs. That is in reference to what I'm about to say regarding entities. Seeing entities seems to catalyze the mystical experience in profound ways. Psilocybin works great for me. I can't speak for anyone else on that matter. I seem to have the experiences that mirror what is chronicle in what people seek by when using DMT. Dosage does matter. As stated previously by others on this thread, mental state, state of being, and your own ambition / willpower plays an effective role. I do 2 grams lemontek with the intention of seeing realms and hope for entities. While I'm tripping I can pretty much ask for what I want to have next. Psilocybin adventuring is a progressive thing. I do it maybe once a month or so, and each time the newer experience has an upgraded quality to it. More on topic now, as dose is important, I say at least 2 grams, and that should be done via lemontek for best results imo. Intention is key. Mark your intention from the beginning prior to ingestion of the shrooms. Further into the experience you should also be mindful and consciously reiterate those intentions. I like to fast for a whole day, and eat them around 10pm. A dark landscape provides a good canvas for the realms to appear. Eyes closed is sometimes the best way to go. I often lay in bed relaxed with eyes closed, and I have navigated realms & encountered entities by doing this. Realms tend to look ancestral, tribal, ancient, but the entities themselves look very futuristic based on what I see in everyday life. The 3d world is a dense light simulation. The higher dimensions don't have that density level. Lifeforms are not physical, and by science standards they may not even qualify as life at all.. If you want to actually blast off into hyperspace you'll need a heavy dose prepped for easy digestion. When I navigate realms I'm basically doing it with my 3rd eye, my inner sight; more or less remote viewing. Remote viewing is effective, and also has it's own excitement because you are still in your own body while viewing another dimension and it's inhabitants. I'm not going to get into too much detail, but usually the entities that I see are geometric and look like Jester elves. Some look fierce, some look neutral, and I have also seen things that resemble Mayan deities. I have encountered a Mantis being that held a placard which contained a cuneiform language on it. Only once have I seen an entity appear in the living room while the lights were on. This entity was transparent, like a mist, and as it would dance side to side it would get closer and closer to me. As it approached I could see an ectoplasmic skeleton, or at least a spine and chest plate. It looked like a humanoid made from jellyfish parts. This happened over and over again that night; each time I spotted the entity it would do the same motions and get so close to me that I put my hand through it. When I put my hand through the entity it would then enter me, through my eye.. It felt like my eye was breathing it in. It rolled up like a thin carpet beneath my eye each time. It was a crazy experience because whatever it was seemed to have entered our physical dimension. A few experiences later I encountered the Machine elfs, which are beautiful by the way. The visionary experience of seeing them delivered me to seemingly infinite layers of ultimate realities where understandings were felt, not comprehensible in thought. It is very hard to explain. As my connection with the realm began to fade I willed a reconnection through a visionary window upon a pinpoint which unfurled into hyperspace lattices, inhabited by machine like insectoid arthropod-like creatures with tentacles, eyes, mandibles, and intircate exoskeleton-like bodies that were in the likeness of the hybrid colors and geometry of the hyperdimensional realm I was in. One of these entities was vibrating as if it were feeding; it had a proboscis that moved like a jackhammer. It felt like it was probing my 3rd eye, penetrating my head for some sort of energetic exchange. All of this appeared as plasmatic. Beyond the "machine elf jesters" is where I found these entities. I have heard that those things are AI probes that scan and check up on lifeforms. To close this up here I will say that a higher dosage does increase vividness of the visions, but is not always necessary. Take at least 2 grams if the shrooms are really good. It is always possible that you could take so much psilocybin that you lose cognition to what's actually happening, and by default you may miss out on some important things. Paying attention is also key. Be aware.

InvisibleLSDollar
Trans-female

Loc: Up Up and Away Flag
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: Michaelindigo] * 3
    #23983702 - 01/05/17 11:41 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

:justno:

OfflineStarstepper
AI Brobot
Male User Gallery

Loc: The blip on the radar Flag
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: Michaelindigo]
    #23983781 - 01/05/17 12:15 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
:darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside:

InvisibleWesker
I'm a teapot

Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: Starstepper]
    #23983796 - 01/05/17 12:21 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

After reading 'I know this is an old thread anyways' I looked back to see what he ment...

God damn!

:wat:

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: Wesker]
    #23983927 - 01/05/17 01:20 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Wow 6 months after I joined. Jesus christ, I was in my 20s back then.

Offlinemctaveesh
StrangerInAStrangeLand
Male

Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: Adden]
    #23984056 - 01/05/17 02:21 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Gremlin... Did you ever get to see entities?

--------------------

LogicaL Chaos said:
"humans are like cubes, lots of strains but cubes a cube. Not much difference really."

InvisibleLSDollar
Trans-female

Loc: Up Up and Away Flag
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: mctaveesh]
    #23984085 - 01/05/17 02:34 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

13 years..Like cmon.

Offlinesmellfarts
Stranger
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: mctaveesh]
    #23984093 - 01/05/17 02:36 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Syrian rue..Make sure you have two days.  The trip IME, doesnt just stop like it does wit5h mushrooms alone.  It's a lot like taking too much ayahuasca.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: LSDollar]
    #23984096 - 01/05/17 02:36 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

When it's 2026 and someone bumps a thread it'll put a smile on your face.. it's nice seeing these once in awhile.

As far as this thread I've got 3 entities that come to me. Two are my spirit guardians, another is just an inhabitant of a realm.

Offlinesmellfarts
Stranger
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: smellfarts]
    #23984098 - 01/05/17 02:37 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

3 grams rue minimum, not less.

OfflinePeteyboy
SpaceWalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Trumperica! Flag
    #23984101 - 01/05/17 02:39 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Are you saying to mix the Rue with the shrooms?

--------------------

*TRADE LIST* https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23855008 *TRADE LIST*

Offlinesmellfarts
Stranger
    #23984102 - 01/05/17 02:40 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Adden said:
When it's 2026 and someone bumps a thread it'll put a smile on your face.. it's nice seeing these once in awhile.

As far as this thread I've got 3 entities that come to me. Two are my spirit guardians, another is just an inhabitant of a realm.

The realest entities I ever seen come in threes.  Kinda weird.  Kinda aristotelian in their nature as a group.  Threatening at times.

Offlinesmellfarts
Stranger
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: Peteyboy]
    #23984110 - 01/05/17 02:45 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Peteyboy said:
Are you saying to mix the Rue with the shrooms?

Oh hell yes.  It's such a potent maoi that one would need to be pretty careful with it, but no reason to under dose.

3 grams at the least.  You might meet some of these entities people talk about.

It's not something to mess with if you just want to trip out as usual for a few shroomy hours.  It lasts longer and the trip is about 2 times stronger.  Deeper penetrating.

OfflinePeteyboy
SpaceWalker
Male User Gallery

#23984113 - 01/05/17 02:47 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I have a bunch of harmaline hcl extract, it is some beautiful gold crystal...what would you recommend for that?

I have heard incredible experiences on the mix of the two, which is why I asked...

--------------------

*TRADE LIST* https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23855008 *TRADE LIST*

Offlinesmellfarts
Stranger
    #23984117 - 01/05/17 02:49 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I don't really know but I am pretty sure that would be very useful for you.  I only ever used plants.

OfflinePeteyboy
SpaceWalker
Male User Gallery

#23984144 - 01/05/17 03:00 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Well I plan on giving it a go in the coming weeks, should be alot of fun!

--------------------

Offlinesmellfarts
Stranger
    #23984152 - 01/05/17 03:05 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Peteyboy said:
Well I plan on giving it a go in the coming weeks, should be alot of fun!

It could be, and it might blow the top of your head off.  Astronaut with boombox is cool.

OfflinePeteyboy
SpaceWalker
Male User Gallery

#23984181 - 01/05/17 03:16 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Haha that's exactly what I'm looking for!

Thanks man I chose that after my first DMT breakthrough haha!

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: gremlin] * 1
    #23984456 - 01/05/17 04:40 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

gremlin said:
or actually go into an alternate universe

For some its an 8th and others need 7+ grams

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineKali559ts
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #24008192 - 01/13/17 08:08 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

my visuals are so lucid I dont know if they are real or just imagining them, but i seen humans i never interacted with in real life....and also these robots with lights coming out of their head. Ive only did shrooms while laying in darkness with no music so.....that may be why!

Offlinedigitalgraphiti
Stranger in a strange land
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: Kali559ts]
    #24009261 - 01/14/17 09:25 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Have taken large doses a few times and have never seen entities on shrooms.

Have felt like i existed in a timeless place between the moments of regular life, but no entities.

--------------------
Enlil said:
No.  I'm saying that having a TV means you're successful.

OfflineCrackingTheCode
Miss The Donald yet?
 User Gallery
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: digitalgraphiti]
    #24010181 - 01/14/17 04:10 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I've never seen entities but I've felt their presence on 4-5g

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: CrackingTheCode]
    #24010197 - 01/14/17 04:16 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Have you guys done stuff like split the waves of time or warp gravity or send little tornado spirals of shifting reality out of your fingers? I think maybe I just take way too much. I was tripping on the coast picking mushrooms and knelt down and felt my body send out this shockwave that helped communicate with the mycelial mats.. I sound crazy I'll leave you guys be..

Invisibleoontribe
Male User Gallery

Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: buckwheat]
    #24010446 - 01/14/17 06:17 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

buckwheat said:
take some syrian rue with your shrooms then you might meet some entities

Tottaly agree, 4g of mush and 3g of syrian rue.

Offlinekyu
Psychonaughty
I'm a teapot User Gallery
    #24010450 - 01/14/17 06:19 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Ok here's a story.

I often 'see' entities but almost always they're like parts of my own mind, and 'meeting' them is kind of a role-play, an internal dialog.
But that's not the story.

The story is I once met my spiritual guide, and this happened on just a .5 gram mushie.

All I experienced was some microdosish stuff, nothing really like illusions or hallucinations. And in the middle of this I remembered I wanted to ask my spiritual guide for advice. So I thought of him and felt he's there listening to my thoughts (but didn't actually see anyone). And then I asked something like 'Well, what should I do with my life, it's kind of complicated?'

And instantly, I heard a suddenly realistic and loud voice answering my stupid question: 'Experiment, dude!'

After that I felt the invisible guide disappear. His answer was the only noticeable effect of that .5g dose. And I think I've got the best advise anyone could give me at that moment. Kind of supportive but not directive, stimulating creativity, isn't it?

--------------------
You gave me a wonderful, wonderful world,
And you gave me eyes to see it,
And you gave me LSD to open them.

Edited by kyu (01/14/17 06:21 PM)

Offlinemctaveesh
StrangerInAStrangeLand
Male

Re: how much shrooms do u have to take to see entities [Re: kyu]
    #24010701 - 01/14/17 08:00 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah a lot of times they're parts of your own mind. But a lot of times I've seen entities that do not feel part of me at all... And that's usually on DMT. Every time I see an entity on DMT it's always bizarre and doesn't feel like a part of my own mind at all, although it might actually be.

--------------------

LogicaL Chaos said:
"humans are like cubes, lots of strains but cubes a cube. Not much difference really."

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #24010801 - 01/14/17 08:42 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Atleast 4 grams of cubensis

Ususally more but if they are strong 4g can do it OP

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order