Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Mohamed Atta
    #2176250 - 12/14/03 05:49 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

This story seems to be dwarfed by the "Big News" of the day, yet it's still interesting. Time will tell if it is true.

9/11 Bombshell: Mohamed Atta Trained in Baghdad

A bombshell memo written to Saddam Hussein in 2001 and recently uncovered by Iraq's new coalition government shows that lead 9/11 hijacker Mohamed Atta was trained to attack the U.S. in Baghdad.

The memo, authored by Iraqi intelligence chief Tahir Jalil Habbush al-Tikriti, is dated July 1, 2001 and describes the "work program" undertaken by Atta at a base in Baghdad run by notorious Palestinian terrorist Abu Nidal, reports London's Sunday Telegraph, which obtained the document exclusively.

If authentic, the document would be the first explicit evidence implicating Iraq in the attack on the World Trade Center and Pentagon, since it makes a direct reference to what appears to be the 9/11 plot.

In one passage, the Iraqi intelligence chief reportedly informs Saddam that Atta had demonstrated his capability as leader of the team "responsible for attacking the targets that we have agreed to destroy."

Iraqi officials refused to disclose how and where they had obtained the document, the paper said. But Dr. Ayad Allawi, a member of Iraq's ruling seven-man Presidential Committee, said the document was genuine.

"We are uncovering evidence all the time of Saddam's involvement with al-Qaeda," he told the Telegraph. "But this is the most compelling piece of evidence that we have found so far. It shows that not only did Saddam have contacts with al-Qaeda, he had contact with those responsible for the September 11 attacks."

In October 2001, two Iraqi defectors told U.S. intelligence that they helped train militant Muslim fundamentalists to overcome U.S. flight crews using hijacking techniques never seen before 9/11 at a south Baghdad training camp known as Salman Pak.

One of the defectors, Sabah Khodada, subsequently told PBS that he believed the 9/11 attacks were perpetrated by "graduates of Salman Pak."

In what could turn out to be one of the greatest intelligence blunders of the post-9/11 era, the CIA and FBI dismissed Khodada and other eyewitness accounts of the hijack training regimen at Salman Pak, though their story was corroborated by satellite photography showing the fuselage of the airliner on which they trained.

The Telegraph report makes no mention of Salman Pak or the accounts from eyewitnesses suggesting the camp may have played a role in 9/11.

Link

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: Mohamed Atta [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2176256 - 12/14/03 05:56 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

This is no small news either. Very important if it turns out to be true. It almost seems to good to be true. A 911 / Bahgdad connection.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

Anonymous

Re: Mohamed Atta [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #2176262 - 12/14/03 05:59 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Bingo!

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #2176296 - 12/14/03 06:47 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mntlfngrs said:
It almost seems to good to be true.

I take most things reported by the media with a grain of salt.  Maybe it's the lack of sleep.. but I think it's kind of ridiculous to put your faith in agencies reporting through the censors of the federal government  -- who won't even let humans have the responsibility to decide which substances they want to ingest!  :crazy2:  Matter of fact, I dislike most of the popular media.. which is why I haven't owned nor actively watched television for the last two and a half years running.  I just happened to switch it on tonight for that early morning press conference and was disgusted at the unprofessional manner in which the spokespersons presented themselves :crazy:

Not to say they don't often report accurate information, but skepticism can be a valuable trait if used wisely (completely unrelated comment courtesy of my sleep-dep) :tongue2:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Anonymous

Re: Mohamed Atta [Re: geokills]
    #2176298 - 12/14/03 06:50 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup:

I hear you.  But I still am very happy about this.

2 1/2 years without TV?  I knew you were intelligent.

I have been without television since 1987.

And I haven't missed it one bit.  :smile:

Cheers,

Mr_M

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: Mohamed Atta [Re: geokills]
    #2176304 - 12/14/03 06:55 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

TV is a window to opinions and information. Whether the info or opinions are true or valid is for the individual to decide. I always watch TV with a critical eye. I try to see what agenda they are pushing. And I'm not just talking about news but about entertainment programming. I also love to dissect commercials to expose what they want you to think they claim compared to what they actually said. It is great fun and bring value to most programming.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2176349 - 12/14/03 07:40 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i THINK IT'S IMPORTANT TO MONITO RTHE COULTURE.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Anonymous

Re: Mohamed Atta [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2176353 - 12/14/03 07:41 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Are you high again?

I certainly hope so.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mohamed Atta [Re: ]
    #2176356 - 12/14/03 07:43 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I was about to get high, but then decided I was kind of bored with being high, and am trying to think of something else to do besides get high, but I'll probablky just get high anyway.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Anonymous

#2176369 - 12/14/03 08:14 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, just checking.

:grin:

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2176378 - 12/14/03 08:20 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Forget the Saudi connection to 9-11.

Iraq is the real enemy.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2176444 - 12/14/03 09:16 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Okay, now I'm getting high again.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2176454 - 12/14/03 09:23 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, that's the best piece of news I've heard since Saddam was captured.

:lol:

I write all this information down in a log book I keep.  It is about the doings of my favorite mods.

I have several chapters on Rono.:grin:

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2176458 - 12/14/03 09:26 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Could you do the part about me in Ye Olde Englishe so it sounds like it's from the Bible?

--------------------

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #2176490 - 12/14/03 09:51 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i would be very skeptical about this..remember all the forged intelligence reports shrub used to justify the war??...and i would be equally skeptical if saddam admits..under torture and/or drugs..to his made-in-USA 9/11 role...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Anonymous

#2176597 - 12/14/03 10:46 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I have been creating your part that way since I started it.  It makes you sound like Moses.  I was hoping that was ok.

"Baby_Hitler, son of Ahab, doth knowest thine pleasures and art longsuffering.  From whence he didest the Ark of thy richest kingdom.  And Thy, Oh Lord, hast smote thy servant with many a mote in hist eye.  Making him squint."

:wink:
^^^ like that.

OfflineMetaShroom
菌类
 User Gallery

Loc: East Anglia UK
    #2176622 - 12/14/03 11:12 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
This story seems to be dwarfed by the "Big News" of the day, yet it's still interesting. Time will tell if it is true.
reports London's Sunday Telegraph, which obtained the document exclusively.

hahahahah what a load of crap. That's the same Daily Telegraph that mysteriously 'uncovered' a series of documents showing that a prominent British member of parliament (George Galloway) had financial links to Sadam. They are now being sued as it was shown the the documents were totally fabricated.  :rolleyes:

--------------------
:sleepingcow:  :penguinmonkey: :blah:

JOIN MAPS -> www.MAPS.ORG

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Mohamed Atta [Re: MetaShroom]
    #2176834 - 12/14/03 01:06 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah... I'd wait a bit on this before accepting it. Is the Telegraph one of those sleezy Brit tabloids which usually have scandal stories about the Royal Family, or is it a respectable broadsheet?

Sorry I'm not more knowledgable about the UK press, but I know that there are a whole bunch of essentially useless papers there. I just don't know if the Telegraph is one of them.

Maybe st0nedphucker or Edame or GazzBut can advise us on this one.

pinky

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2177190 - 12/14/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

It seems that one or two of you missed this part.....

Time will tell if it is true.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #2177205 - 12/14/03 03:39 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

If this was true Bush would be milking it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies