Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: The War On Drugs is one of the BIGGEST issues [Re: ]
    #2174653 - 12/13/03 12:19 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

what i meant by that was that a catastrophic collapse of the fiat dollar is inevitable at some point..and that it could take two forms..those being a nuclear war vs. some kind of terroristic global fascism...the latter scenario is the "systematized mass killing operation"...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
Re: The War On Drugs is one of the BIGGEST issues [Re: Phred]
    #2174749 - 12/13/03 01:07 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Honestly, I think that if everyone grew their own herb, shrooms and produce their own ethanol, we could just say 'fuck the drug laws'. Don't get caught, best advice I Can give.

--------------------
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: The War On Drugs is one of the BIGGEST issues [Re: ]
    #2175330 - 12/13/03 06:29 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mr_Mushrooms said:
I agree that is an important issue. But I only agree provisionally because other issues are more important. Issues that deal with a person's life directly like self-defense or the right to protect one's self are more important.

Are Americans really worried that guns are going to be illegal someday? I dont think there is a chance in hell of that happening.

I think the issue is not really about drugs. The WOD is about freedom, just as the right to bear arms is about freedom.

The problem isn't that: they are taking away your right to have a joint now and then.

The problem is: how they go about stopping you from having a joint now and then.

They have to eliminate freedoms in order to win. Searching people and forcefully invading people's homes, with armed SWAT teams, in the name of destroying marijuana plants is not freedom. Property and asset forfeiture. Parapharnelia laws. Government propaganda. Harsh jail terms. Etc. The WOD is giving the Feds more ways to gain power than anything else. WOT? Ha! Few people have been unjustly imprisoned in the WOT in comparison to the WOD.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineSuperLazy
As lazy as theycome

Re: The War On Drugs is one of the BIGGEST issues [Re: Learyfan]
    #2175496 - 12/13/03 08:34 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I agree with you to a point but I'd have to say that most people would say health care is a bigger priority than the drug war, but I suppose the two are somewhat linked. They could at least decrim the good herb. peace.

--------------------
" Don't ration your compassion " - unknown

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: The War On Drugs is one of the BIGGEST issues [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2175551 - 12/13/03 09:05 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

What, people can't think for themselves without being high? I think that is rediculous. My daughter has never been high and she is very independant and totaly thinks for herself. The fact that children disobey their parents proves that. Sure there are some control issues there but more to the point it is about the freedom to decide what a person puts into their body.

There has been a huge amount of progress in this area recently IMO. The truth in trials act, medical marijuana. Change happens slowly.

Hopefully the issue with the feds returning the seized pot and equipment will all the way to the supreem court. It will be a battle between states rights and fed powers. Would be very interesting.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: The War On Drugs is one of the BIGGEST issues [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #2175565 - 12/13/03 09:11 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I never intended to convey the idea that people cannot think independantly if they dont get high.

Look at it this way: the experience of drugs represents a certain kind of information which can only be gained by experiencing the drug. Prohibition seeks to cut us off from this information. Does it not impair one's ability to think and make correct decisions if they are lacking certain information? Prohibition is a form of mind control. Those in power do not want people to see the world from the perspective that drugs can provide. They do not want us to have these experiences because these experiences empower us.

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#2175577 - 12/13/03 09:18 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

To a certain extent I agree but I thing that the information you speak of can be gained in other ways but over a longer period of time. Drugs may be a short cut to it but the lack of drugs does not make it impossible to get that knowledge. I'm sure someone here could name dozens of people who got there without drugs. Ghandi maybe?

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2175591 - 12/13/03 09:25 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

aint no ghandi's in the ghetto.

true, some people dont need drugs. but some people do.

I dont invoke general principles very often, but all I'm saying is that for the US govt to tell me what I can and cannot put into my brain is mind control, which is wrong. More wrong than stealing money. Money is useless in the hands of someone whose very mind is controlled.

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #2175618 - 12/13/03 09:41 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I've been waiting for this issue of state vs federal law to come up...it will be very interesting to see...probalby one of the pivotal moments in current history.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
    #2175626 - 12/13/03 09:51 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
aint no ghandi's in the ghetto.

true, some people dont need drugs. but some people do.

I dont invoke general principles very often, but all I'm saying is that for the US govt to tell me what I can and cannot put into my brain is mind control, which is wrong. More wrong than stealing money. Money is useless in the hands of someone whose very mind is controlled.

..so what your saying is..that once the govt arrogates the right to control your mind like that..then it simultaneously arrogates the right to steal your money too..which is exactly what has been done..as the escalation of the drug war has coincided with the looting of the population...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#2175629 - 12/13/03 09:52 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

And the ghetto users are using to gain enlightenment and knowledge? I see your point and agree. They have no right to tell me shit untill I harm another person or infringwe on their rights. It is like seat belt laws. A seatbelt might save my life but the gov. has no right to make me wear it. And if you don't think insurance companies had a part in passing seatbelt laws in order to decrease their risk while increasing profits your nuts. Just like drug companies would prefer some drugs that don't require a lab to make remain illegal so they can see you their product. Follow the money.

--------------------

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
    #2175674 - 12/13/03 10:33 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

unfortunately..most amerikkkans view the power of the drug companies..and the scumbags that run them..as being liberty itself..and not a threat to liberty...as such..by interfering with them..you are infringeing on the liberties of that whole crowd at large...i dont understand that kind of logic..borne of non drug use..either...

--------------------

Offlinehavatampa
South CoastPsychedelia

Loc: at Home with the Kids
Re: The War On Drugs is one of the BIGGEST issues [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2176036 - 12/14/03 02:01 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Hey Annapurna, what the phukk is that in your avatar? Are you for real? I think you need to consider moving out of your mom's basement and putting an end to your fantasizing about adolescent she-males. Plus, please stongly consider avoiding advanced political vocabulary. It's just disturbing when juxtaposed with that nasty ass boy pussy that looms in your avatar. But no offense, brother. I mean, I wouldn't want to offend you with my words, not you of completely unoffensive avatar.

--------------------
There he goes, one of God's own prototypes--some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too wierd to live, too rare to die.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: The War On Drugs is one of the BIGGEST issues [Re: havatampa]
    #2176049 - 12/14/03 02:10 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Read the rules governing posting in this forum.

If you cannot follow them, a recommendation will be made to the Admins that you receive a temporary ban from The Shroomery.

You get one warning. This is that warning.

Have a good day.

pinky

--------------------

Offlinehavatampa
South CoastPsychedelia

Re: The War On Drugs is one of the BIGGEST issues [Re: Phred]
    #2176052 - 12/14/03 02:14 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Oh, I apologize. I guess the text is offensive, while the picture is completely acceptable. BTW, pinky, are you a pinko? If so, rock on! Me too. Sorry for violating the strict "shroom"ery rules. I didn't know it was a police site.

--------------------
There he goes, one of God's own prototypes--some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too wierd to live, too rare to die.

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#2176074 - 12/14/03 02:39 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

You've been here long enough to know that OTD or PM's is the place for that.

--------------------

Offlinehavatampa
South CoastPsychedelia

#2176079 - 12/14/03 02:45 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Come on folks, this is a site with illegality, technical or not, at its very premise. OOOH. I challenge someone with some swear words... oops. Oh No!! I used the word fuck.

Sorry, but I take offense to the pre-teen vagina being used as an avatar. As a matter of fact, I think certain powers that be would be very interested in knowing that a "legitimate" site permits explecitly illegal content, while forbidding content that contains profaintity and a backbond driven provacation. If this is the kind of website this is, then fuck you, ban me for life. I just take offense to little kids privates being displayed for no good reason, especially when you "warn" me for using provacative language (ooohhh)

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2176082 - 12/14/03 02:48 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Dude, it's not a pre-teen vagina. It's an adult vagina with teeth.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinehavatampa
South CoastPsychedelia

Re: The War On Drugs is one of the BIGGEST issues [Re: silversoul7]
    #2176089 - 12/14/03 02:52 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Oh, my bad. I should have realized that that's completely unoffensive. Well, in that case I take back all of my benign text. I mean, how could anyone take offense to a vagina with teeth? Now, mean spirited words on the other hand, ooooh!!!!! Watch out.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2176091 - 12/14/03 02:53 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The vagina with teeth isn't directed at anyone. Mean-spirited words are.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder