Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
hypno toad
 User Gallery

2 grams of rue and 3 grams of some mush
    #2175977 - 12/14/03 03:26 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

:smirk: hmmm well this was my first expreence with syan rue and mushrooms, needless to say crazy stuff when mixed togeather. i went over to my buddies "j"s house tonight at around 540 with my friend "b" and he gave me a very large mushroom witch weiged about 3 grams jsut a bit over, i assisted in growing these so the giant mushroom was my reward (it was B+):grin: i ate the rue( 2 grams ) then ate the mushroom(i know i should have eatin the rue first). within 15 mins i was tripping but right from the start i knew this trip was going to be very different, i felt more grounded to eath in a way i wasent floating around in space so much but reather more connected to the earth and the people i was with, we hung out in J's room for a while and during my peek i had crazy closed eye visuals probaly some of the most vivid i have had on mushrooms in a while, i was watching my self standing in a field from 3ed person view kinda like a video game or something, then after my peek i enjoyed alot of visuals and jsut a feeling of wellbeing, i was very relaxed and content and gained alot of insite on a few issues in my life(girls trouble etc.) we fianly left to go pick up some other things witch feel through so me and B went to a party with a few friends witch was nice i saw a few old friends, played a game of chess with a very drunk friend, i won!!! then alot of poeple showed up and it was just that time to leave i had a feeling the cops were coming, and it turns out we got out of there jsut in time, all this time i was still enjoying nice visuals and feeling very connected, then all the viuals jsut kinda slipped away very peacfuly, over all a very nice exprence deffinitly would do it agin but in time, not for the novice

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Re: 2 grams of rue and 3 grams of some mush [Re: Penroc3]
    #2176740 - 12/14/03 02:26 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports