Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecaman
The Sauntering Stranger
Male User Gallery

Psychoactive mushrooms in the forests of Quebec?
    #21736689 - 05/29/15 12:35 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I am going to be living in the boonies in Quebec for a few months & I was wondering if you guys know if any psychedelic mushrooms grow out in these wilderness. I have walked my dogs in a little bit so far & have only found many species of mushrooms that grow on tree stumps & all that kinda thing but I have barely gone in very far or left the paths. I am slowly getting further in with each walk because its pretty deep & I don't want to get lost haha. If I was able to find some would they be cool to eat or is that sketchy ? idk I have never eaten mushrooms that I have found in the forest.

If I can I would love to camp out in the middle of the forest & have my first ever 5 gram trip ( if I could even find that amount, but I will take what I can get) would it be better to look into purchasing amanita muscaria? I belive they are legal here but I have never tried to buy them anywhere before & I have never tried them before ( only tried psyclobin species) hell maybe I would be down to buy some salvia & smoke that in the middle of the forest because my experiences with it were pretty god damn intense..  fucking terrifying really but in a good way.

Wow really went off here, sorry about that haha. Much thanks to whoever reads all of this !

--------------------

In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the mind, there are no limits.- John C. Lilly

Edited by caman (05/29/15 12:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDayto
Mud Farmer
Male

Re: Psychoactive mushrooms in the forests of Quebec? [Re: caman]
    #21737188 - 05/29/15 02:53 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Psilocybe quebecensis will grow in the fall, it has been found in the Jaque Cartier River Valley. Keep an eye out on woodchips.

Invisiblecaman
The Sauntering Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychoactive mushrooms in the forests of Quebec? [Re: Dayto]
    #21750034 - 06/01/15 07:27 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Right on, thanks man !

--------------------

In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the mind, there are no limits.- John C. Lilly

OfflineNZ John
Flower Flipper

Re: Psychoactive mushrooms in the forests of Quebec? [Re: caman]
    #21750056 - 06/01/15 07:32 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

From what I have heard, amanita is not worth it if you want something deep.

OfflineDayto
Mud Farmer
Male

Re: Psychoactive mushrooms in the forests of Quebec? [Re: NZ John] * 1
    #21750458 - 06/01/15 09:06 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

You don't have to stray very far into the woods to find quebecensis or any other psilocybe for that matter, wander near older clear cuttings of hardwoods, such as beech and alder. They do not usually grow directly from the wood, they enjoy the more decayed stuff. There probably won't be much around now but keep an eye out come October/ November.

If you are planning on eating Amanita muscaria please read some trip reports first, it doesnt sound like it would be a fun time to experience in the woods, lots of sweating and fever symptoms.

Invisiblecaman
The Sauntering Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychoactive mushrooms in the forests of Quebec? [Re: Dayto]
    #21753420 - 06/02/15 03:59 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Good to know , thanks again dude!  I will check the areas of clear cuttings & otherwise just keep my eyes peeled for any kind of mushrooms but I wont get my hopes up until around the time you mentioned. Also thanks for the extra heads up on the Amanita Muscaria , I did read some trip reports & holy fuck ! I agree on the middle of the forest probably not being the best place to trip on these for my first time. I will look into getting some Salvia Divinorum as that stuff is all ready pretty mind blowing for me. Only tried it a few times but jesus it was crazy.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract