Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
First Homegrown experience ! (Trip Report)
    #2172842 - 12/12/03 01:18 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yestarday I had my first experience from my homegrown mushies. They were equador using the Pf-tek.

The Trip:

My friend came over, we were both excited to harvest the nice mushies growing on this cake. We took them all off and layed them out in a shoe box. We divided them up, me eating the most. A friend of ours, Liz, came over and we ate them while she was there. They didn't taste bad fresh, they seemed easier to take down than the cracker dry shrooms I'm use to getting on the street. After we ate them, we left in Liz's car and drove around and smoke some bowls. While we were in the car I started feeling the onset. It was about 5:30 or around there. My body felt GREAT, all tingly and energetic. This was much more of an intense body high than i have felt on street shrooms.

Me and my friend planned to just walk around when we started really feeling them. We got dropped back off at my house, and i was really starting to trip. Everything got that shroomy look, like my vision was made up of many many different very tiny particles. I went inside to get my jacket and came back out. My friend also was cold so we started towards his house. Everything was getting weird, like when i said something it just didn't sound right, but i enjoyed it. We got to my friends house and he went inside to get his sweatshirt, by this time i was REALLY feeling it, i was seeing things kinda melt and move here and there. I sat on the curb while my friend was inside, looking at this one house. As i stared at the building, something VERY strange happened, i felt like i entered some other dimension or zone. I heard this strange wind blowing like sound in my head, along with strange beeping or clickin noises. While i was hearing these noises the house in front of me started to bend and take on a different look. I was having so much fun, the house looked like it was a peice of paper and it was being blown in the wind, everything around me to seem to stop and i was just in the moment. Silence and serenity is all i can explain, a very weird feeling.

My friend came out of his house with his sweatshirt, I had forgotten about him completely and I told him about how I was feeling and what was going on. We continued to walk around, everything was alive to me, kinda jumping around. I would look at the ground and it would move around and shift down and up. I gazed at the sky as we walked around, it was beggining to get dark and it was such a clear night, it seemed like every star that existed was out and shining down upon us. Everywhere I looked i would see faint patterns on things. Tiny intricate patterns with different colors.

As we walked around this neighborhood, I definitely was at the peak of my trip I would say. I was in a different world, everything had changed. I looked at a tree and the bark would crawl and slide around, I was loving this. The whole night I was just thinking how good these shrooms were, they just had my mind completely shot into space.  :oogle:

We met up with a friend, who seemed to just come out of nowhere but later i realized my friend had called him and told him to meet us somewhere. We went and sat down by a little pond. I sat on a rock and just gazed up at the sky, the stars looked so bright and amazing. They were moving around and pulsing in and out, this made my jaw drop haha. There were houses all around the pond, and their reflections showed on the night water so well it looked like there were just twice as many houses but upside down haha, it was so cool.

All in all in was a great night, we didn't really do anything groundbreaking, just walked around. But these mushrooms showed me what a REAL trip is. I can't wait to experience them again, hopefully I'll get a good next flush on this cake.

The one thing that was kind of annoying is that my friend didn't really trip hard at all. The reason was because 2 nights earlier he had a hard acid trip, so it kinda gets to me that we wasted the shrooms. Oh well live and learn right. Peace.  :mushroom2:

Edit: Added "trip report" to title of post.  -Seuss

Edited by Seuss (12/12/03 02:18 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: First Homegrown experience ! [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #2172957 - 12/12/03 02:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Hey man, sounds like you had a great time. Nicely written report, thanks for sharing!

Good luck with your future mushroom experiences!

--------------------

Offlinestudent
Stranger

Re: First Homegrown experience ! [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #2172995 - 12/12/03 02:32 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It is definitely good to know what you are putting in your body.

:thumbup:
student

OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Re: First Homegrown experience ! [Re: student]
    #2173591 - 12/12/03 09:32 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

must........move......out.......to....grow...own.......

Sounds great man!

OfflinefIsh in my head
fadedstar

Loc: 4500 ASL
Re: First Homegrown experience ! (Trip Report) [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #2173729 - 12/12/03 11:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The one thing that was kind of annoying is that my friend didn't really trip hard at all. The reason was because 2 nights earlier he had a hard acid trip, so it kinda gets to me that we wasted the shrooms.

I remember the time when I was only able to get a couple shrooms a month and was so paranoid about wasting them, after so much work ...  :grin:

Seems like you had a great night.  I've never tried anything else than homegrown shrooms and my best trip was my second one.  I had an amazing setting ...

thanks for sharing!

.fs.

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Portland, OR
    #2173755 - 12/12/03 11:37 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Theres nothing like enjoying the fruits of your labor.

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #2174590 - 12/13/03 01:39 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Homegrown are great!

Great report as well. You make me want to do shrooms again. But, it is to soon. I must wait.

:thumbup:

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports