Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblepanamared
State of Mind

Loc: Panama
how obvious?
    #2169460 - 12/08/03 05:17 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

how obvious are your visuals when you eat shrooms? are they mind-blowing out of this world visuals that can't be missed, or are they subtle visuals that require some focus? i know answers will vary with dosage so im assuming dosage to be about an eigth dry or anywhere from 9 grams to 20 grams fresh.

--------------------
shrug dot aboleo dot net

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: how obvious? [Re: panamared]
    #2169480 - 12/08/03 05:31 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Id say they arn't as obvious on a lower dose or less potent mush. But I have had totally mind blowing visuals on 3.5-4 grams. Everything was alien and just crazy fucked up I couldnt take it.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineJake1516Tan
Stranger
Re: how obvious? *DELETED* [Re: barfightlard]
    #2169540 - 12/08/03 06:00 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Jake1516Tan

Reason for deletion: yes

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Re: how obvious? [Re: Jake1516Tan]
    #2170302 - 12/08/03 10:50 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The most obvious visuals are walls pulsating......trees swaying when they really aren not........change of room color......carpet moving making it look like an ocean....

Those are the ones that come to mind....Not to mention the assortment of colorful patterns you will see that will usually turn into just about anything......well that's what happens to me anyway.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: how obvious? [Re: Harbinger]
    #2170381 - 12/08/03 11:25 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I know a guy who can eat up to 7 grams and just get a body buzz and a mild fuck. So I can tell you that visuals vary from person to person.

Here's how it is for me:

Give me one gram dried and my perception of things is general is slightly modified. Lights seem bright. Colors seem a bit more vibrant. Object moving, sliding out of the corner of my eye.

Give me 2 grams dried and visuals become a bit more obvious, but by all means, not all consuming. Walls slighty breathing, wood grain slowly flowing, objects looking out of context. I usually have to really stare at something, i.e. a picture, to get any visuals. I think I generally have control of what I see and don't see.

Give me 3 grams and the visuals start to take contol of me. I no longer have control. Patterns start to form. Walls don't breathe but bend. Everyday objects seem a lot more out of context, like "damn, is this remote control really this small?!" Pictures seem 3D. Colors stand out. Nature seems really organic. Clouds take form in faces, etc. Objects melt, morph out of the corner of my eye and sometime right in front of me. Light have halos around them. My vision becomes slightly blurred. I start to recognize patterns in things that have no patterens to them at all, i.e. like a kaleidoscope on a white wall. A lot of geometric shapes in my CEV.

Give me 4 grams and patterns consume everything I look at. Walls, don't just bend they warp. I look at my hands and it's hard to tell if I have 5 fingers or 6... or maybe it's 4, or maybe my hands look like lizard feet... Acient art work becomes apparent in everything. Aztec and Myan Art is scattered across my carpet. My spackled ceiling rushes with waves of color. Objects seem way out of context, morph, bend, stetch, melt. CEV are all consuming. instead of just random geometric shapes, it's a whole landscape of colorful geometric bueaty. I walk outside, trees seem geometric to me. Faces stare back at me from the foiliage. Vines creep and extend, grow and consume the landscape. Clouds are like cartoons, they morph on the spot into anything my mind feels like creating. I look at the skin on my arm, I see my skin melt and reform. I think I see blisters all over myself. I have to blink and refocus. Nope, it's not blisters, it's a patterns of angels and greek figures!

I could go on with what it's like for me on 5 grams but I don't know how I could decribe it without going into great detail. It was hard enough doing the first 4 without going into great detail.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinec12h17n2o4p
Delusional
Loc: over here
Re: how obvious? [Re: Harbinger]
    #2170438 - 12/08/03 11:45 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

It varies for me, from few/no visuals, to many vivid visuals. Most trips end up being like what Harbinger described, although i've had trips where extremely odd things happen. During one trip, i was sitting in a reclining chair at my friend's house in a room over his garage. I had the chair in the reclined position and was staring at the ceiling, and the walls extended so that the ceiling rose up. And then the walls and ceiling disintegrated. It looked like a mirror being shattered with all the pieces flying outward. I was left looking at the stars, which were turning all different colors. A few seconds later, the stars seemed to congeal and form the shape of a large head. A large glowing head made of starlight. The head spoke, and it was in some strange language, but somehow the words made sense to me at the time. To this day i can't remember what he/it said, but i believe that what was said was ment to stick in my subconcious and come out at a later point in my life. It's kind of frustrating sometimes, when you think you've learned something truly important from a trip, and then somehow forget it. That seems to happen a lot for some reason...

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #2170491 - 12/09/03 12:11 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

at 7grams i've gotten very very real visuals, that i could not distinguish from reality. at 5 grams and less, the visuals are definitely there, manifesting themselves sometimes into various entities that walk about, but i know they are the product of the drug. doesn't make them any less real, just less intimidating. those fuckin nonexistant cops on 7grams tho... they scared the bejesus outta me man...

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Invisiblepanamared
State of Mind

Loc: Panama
Re: how obvious? [Re: djd586]
    #2171297 - 12/11/03 02:45 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

djd586 said:
Give me 2 grams dried and visuals become a bit more obvious, but by all means, not all consuming.  Walls slighty breathing, wood grain slowly flowing, objects looking out of context.  I usually have to really stare at something, i.e. a picture, to get any visuals.  I think I generally have control of what I see and don't see.

the reason i ask this question is mainly because each time my foaf goes trippin (which is about twice now heh), thats as far as hes been able to go. the problem comes from my foaf's grow, he can only get oh so much from a flush and he doesn't have the means for drying so he ends up eating fresh which isn't necessarily a bad thing but the amount he usually end up eating (not much) is about 12 to 16 grams fresh which gets him to that same area mentioned above. only 12-16 grams fresh cause thats all he can produce from a single flush. he doesn't have a way to preserve/dry them since he doesn't have dessicants or anything like that. he was told to either eat them fresh or dry them otherwise they'll rot. his goal is to get to the 3 gram trip mentioned above but until hes able to find a way to accumulate enough mushies for that kind of trip, he's stuck  :confused:

--------------------
shrug dot aboleo dot net

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #2171341 - 12/11/03 05:06 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

It's so easy to dry them out, why can't you do that? Dessicant is cheap as hell, and all you need apart from that is a small fan and some newspaper. Lay them out on the newspaper, stick the fan in front of it for 24 hours, then put them into a dessicant chamber for another 24 hours. Voila. The longer you fan dry, the easier it'll dry up in the chamber.

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: how obvious? [Re: Sheepish]
    #2171885 - 12/11/03 11:37 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I used to just set them in front of my bedroom heater vent in the winter. I would block the light and within 48 hours they were cracker dry.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
Re: how obvious? [Re: sirreal]
    #2173991 - 12/13/03 12:28 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

It depends on how much I take. On a level 2 or 3 trip, I don't have many noticable visuals, but on a level 4 trip, during the peak the visuals are VERY obvious, and then I begin to question reality at the moment. The visuals are just out of this world, it simply beautiful, you really have to see it to believe it.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: how obvious? [Re: Ginseng]
    #2175225 - 12/13/03 05:06 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

On an 8th they'll be pretty obvious :smile:

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: how obvious? [Re: DailyPot]
    #2175430 - 12/13/03 07:53 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

When I take higher doses my eyes "explode."

especially my left eye. It's an intense pain that hits like lightning. It feels like my eye is exploding with pain. I wonder if it has anything to do with my iris...

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag