Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Delicious Bacon

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePenroc3
hypno toad
 User Gallery

COPS
    #2171147 - 12/11/03 02:46 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

ok here is the story, me and 2 of my frieds were drinking in a park tonight and a cop rolled up and emptied the beer out and all that good stuff, they put me in a cop car and started asking me all these questions and i was trying to get out of it and they said you can get out of it if you can tell us anything about a robbery, and of course half the town heard about it and a friend told me some info about it (nothing incrminating) they put my other 2 firnds in a car and sent them of to there hosue with no tickets at all, i got a apperance ticket for possition of alchol like 3 weeks ago btw. they grilled my friends for about an houre if they knew any thing about the robbery and asked if i told them any thing about it and they said no (they really dident they are from a different town) so they took me to the station and sat me in a little room for about 3 houres asking me the same question over and over agin and i told them the same thing over and over agin, and they said the only way im going to get out of the ticket(possion of alch.) was if i told them all the truth and gave them names, witch i dont know any , only rumors. and finaly they jsut sent me home, the guy said i have to call him tommrow at 9 to tell him if i had heard any thing and he insisted that i try to find out stuff. now i am no nark and dont want to do this at all, i am on probation and i dont have the room for another ticket for the same thing in like a month period, and my question is can they still give me a ticket when my frinds dident get a ticket and now that it is a day later and i am proably going to have a few other days like this(in limbo) ican they still give me a ticket and can they really press me for info

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: COPS [Re: Penroc3]
    #2171150 - 12/11/03 02:52 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

If someone is stealing someone else's shit you should tell the cops all you know. Stealing is not a victimless crime.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

InvisiblePenroc3
hypno toad
 User Gallery

Re: COPS [Re: z@z.com]
    #2171280 - 12/11/03 03:44 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

i raelly dont know any thing more then i told them

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2171618 - 12/11/03 10:55 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Alright Alright i believe you... slowly turns around
DID YOU DO IT!!!

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2171619 - 12/11/03 10:56 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

damb, that never works

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: COPS [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2171663 - 12/11/03 11:27 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I think it worked... We all know Dreamer.. We all know...

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: COPS [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2176059 - 12/14/03 04:25 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

me and a friend were the first on the scene of an anonymous fire at my high school a couple years ago. a crowd soon developed and one of my old teachers fingered me as being first on the scene and knowing something about all of this.

the break bell rang and i was pulled out of class by security 10 minutes later. i was asked to repeat the whole story of what i knew (which was that i smelled smoke and then i saw a fire) w/ the cops telling me all the imperfections in my story for a couple hours straight. f*** the police...nothing but a bunch of ass***** power tripping douche bags.

i've got other stories but they are way too long.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: COPS [Re: TODAY]
    #2177230 - 12/14/03 05:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Don't let cops into your house.

I let them in on a noise complaint last night and they began looking around everywhere with their flashlights for something incriminating. Pretty indecent and low of them. My roomate had left his bong right behind one of the living room chairs, too. The cop must've been 5 feet from it. I was all worked up after they left and felt like a dumbass for letting them in.

You can talk to me from outside in below zero degrees weather from now on you little piggies.

Invisiblesimplemachine
Manfly
Male User Gallery

Re: COPS [Re: Grav]
    #2178540 - 12/15/03 03:49 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

yeh dude let em freeze the bacon stink off their asses

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Delicious Bacon

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being