Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMikeHuntShrooms
enthusiast

TRIP REPORT: I'm Leonardo Da Vinci!
    #2170855 - 12/10/03 03:50 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Well I'm writing this report a while after my trip but its worth telling the story.  I took my shrooms (about 8 caps about the size of a quarter each) at around 8 o'clock. My friend who was going to take them along with me said he would be at my house around 8:30. I called up my friend for some bud since I like weed when I'm on shrooms and he told me to meet him at a nearbye parking lot about 3 blocks away. I took the walk and was kinda hyped to start trippin, as it began to drizzle :frown: I picked up the bud at about 8:30 and began walkin back to my house. This is when it began pouring rain.  When I got there I started feelin kinda sick but not nautious.  I called my brother downstairs so he could light up a blunt with me(he turned down free shrooms earlier, dont ask why) So anyway I was rollin up the blunt when I started getting the spins like you'd normally get after a good 12 shots of vodka.. Somehow I was able to piece the blunt together and I sparked it. About 2 hits into the blunt the spins were completely gone. I was like 'woah'. The blunt finished and I went up to my brothers room to hang for a few. Well about less then a few into it(as soon as I walked into his room) I started Tripping my face off.. At first everything started melting including his face I was like 'SICK' and then the voices began(Which made me think I was seriously going crazy since I never heard of this before) I still think I need a shrink for what I was hearing but I was hearing my mom's voice repeat over and over in my head louder then my brothers voice as he was asking what was wrong with me..

"MIKEY DONT STOP LISTEN LISTEN"

The words melted into my mind.. I was hearing all types of buzzing and whistling like you'd hear if your house was on fire.. I was BUGGIN.. So I'm tryin to communicate with my brother to tell him what was going on but that was nearly impossible since when I spoke It came out in blur and my voice seemed like it was coming out 3 feet to the right of my head.  I could not control myself. Shortly after my brother asked me to leave his room ;/ I really needed some support but my brother is an assh*le.

Anyway I made my way down to my bedroom dont ask me how, and I locked myself Inside.  I lit up a ciggerette and when I took it out of the pack it was solid black and it was very curved. (Not a normal Neport) When I put it to my lips it felt like my lips were numb and when I looked down at the cigg it looked like there were 2 or 3 of them.  I kept looking at the cable box clock and It stayed at 11:27 for what seemed like 3 hours (don't ask how it got so late) to be honest I dont think that was the real time I think I was just seeing it.

Anyway my parents were outside the entire time and I was SO PARANOID because if they had come to my door and said something I wouldnt be able to tell if it was a hallucination or not considering I had been hearing my mothers voice over and over again. And I wasnt about to respond to the hallucination voices so that my parents can think im insane when they are sitting outside hearing me respond to them when they aren't saying anything.  So I put on the only CD in my room that my friend had left at my house so that I would know that I wouldn't be able to hear them if they were actually talking to me through the door and they would be forced to understand that I couldn't hear them.  Anyway it was a mix CD and you know how sometimes when you download a song off the internet when you play it it will be a messed up file and make a horrible disgusting noise? Well I was blessed while shrooming to insanity to have one of these broken tracks that made a screeching noise that sounded like an insane chick screaming on the top of her lungs(this sound was real, tested next day) and I jumped like 2 feet off my bed and began shivering feeling like I was about to have a heart attack as I put my fist through my stereo to make it stop.

At this point I was FREAKING OUT I had to get one of my friends to come help me so I picked up my cellphone and when I looked down to dial there were a thousand faces all over my hands and all of the buttons on the cell formed one big combiend button and I couldnt dial anything because I couldnt figure out where the right buttons were.. I managed to hit send twice to dial the last person I called who was the kid I got the bud from. He finally picked up the phone and said "hello?" and when I tried to speak back my voice sounded like it was coming from the the other side of the room and when I would talk moosh would come out, I couldn't pronounce anything. So then he obviously hung up the phone I guess cause he thought it was a joke or something.  At this point I was hearing tons of voices in my head and a bunch of wierd sounds.  As I Began looking around I realized my peak just hit.  I have a palm tree in my room and I looked at it and it was growing at one point then shrinking then dancing and at one point I looked and it wasn't there. Everything in my room was melting or warped or discolored and I was buggin out and I was stuck in my room cause if my parents saw me they would thought I way dying and taken me to the hospital and I prob wouldn't have been able to stop them. So I pulled up my blinds to my window to try and grasp reality and get a look outside thinkin I was going insane cause I was stuck in my room.  This wasn't exactly correct, when I looked out the window I saw thousands of little green people in the trees that looked exactly like a jester(that you would see performing for a king) and they were all laughing some of their heads were spinning like they were the chick from the excorcist.. Now I closed my window and at this point my entire ego was long out the door I was freaking out scared to stand up off my bed, afraid to move, afraid to even continue looking around.. So what I decided to do was draw in my notepad since I wouldn't have too look at any of the shit that was going on around me and just focus on the pad. (normally i love the visuals but it was too intense all together and I was more scared then I had been ever in my life) So I put the pad down on the bed and laid down and began writing.. This definetly worked in taking the fear away.  So as I started drawing pictures I amazed myself, I had never been able to draw like this in my entire life.  I was drawing the faces that I was seeing in my mind page after page still afraid to look up from my drawing pad.  I couldn't believe this I had discovered my new talent (drawing on shrooms) I couldn't wait til the next day to show everyone all these drawing that looked so intricate and so professional.  In the future pages I begin tracing hallucinations I would see on the page and this also was a true work of art. I continued doing this until my high went down a bit and I would be able to fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up feeling like a piece of trash when I remembered those drawings.. I reached for my pad and began looking through so excited to see everything I had done.  I was in shock.  All of these pages were filled with scribble and maybe the remains of some faces that looked as if it had been drawn by a child. Page after page after page nothing but scribble and some of the words I had been hearing in my head throughout the night.  It went on for about 30 pages!!!! If anyone had found this and read it they would put me in a mental hospital, and i went to look for it for this report and it is missing =/

Anyway there are a couple morals to this story:

1>Dont trip by yourself
2>Dont trip in the rain
3>Dont trip while your parents are awake/home
4>Always have good music ready
5>Drawing when shrooming is a fun experiment, try it

Enjoy -MikeHuntShrooms

--------------------
Click this link now!
http://venus.walagata.com/w/mikehuntshrooms/scream.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: TRIP REPORT: I'm Leonardo Da Vinci! [Re: MikeHuntShrooms]
    #2170917 - 12/10/03 07:47 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Interesting report. :thumbup:

Quote:

1>Dont trip by yourself

It definitely sounds like you shouldn't.  As for myself, I prefer tripping alone.

Quote:

2>Dont trip in the rain

I think that can be fun. :smile:

Quote:

If you live with your parents, I think that goes without saying.
Quote:

:thumbup:
Quote:

I will. :cool:

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #2170918 - 12/10/03 07:47 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Interesting report. :thumbup:

Quote:

1>Dont trip by yourself

It definitely sounds like you shouldn't.  As for myself, I prefer tripping alone.

Quote:

2>Dont trip in the rain

I think that can be fun. :smile:

Quote:

If you live with your parents, I think that goes without saying.
Quote:

:thumbup:
Quote:

I will. :cool:

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

OfflineMikeHuntShrooms
enthusiast

Re: TRIP REPORT: I'm Leonardo Da Vinci! [Re: sirreal]
    #2170919 - 12/10/03 07:53 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I like doing all other drugs when I'm alone I guess it was just the scenario + bad trip

--------------------
Click this link now!
http://venus.walagata.com/w/mikehuntshrooms/scream.jpg

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #2171065 - 12/10/03 05:23 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

do u have any idia how much u took
i mean gram wise

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds