Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

hooked on LSD?
    #2170631 - 12/09/03 01:36 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I heard/read that lsd isnt addictive, but it seems like i am addicted to it. I kep tellin myself to quit but every weekend it's the same thing and I just loose my reality because I love to loose reality all the time. I take a bunch of geltabs and it feels liek i cant quit.

has anyone else ever been addicted to lsd?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: hooked on LSD? [Re: ]
    #2170693 - 12/09/03 02:11 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

hunter_linzinski said:
I heard/read that lsd isnt addictive, but it seems like i am addicted to it. I kep tellin myself to quit but every weekend it's the same thing and I just loose my reality because I love to loose reality all the time. I take a bunch of geltabs and it feels liek i cant quit.

has anyone else ever been addicted to lsd?

taking a substance every weekend is not an addiction. you just like to trip.

hmm geltabs huh? are you sure its real lsd? cuz you sound inexpirienced dont know if thats true but thats the impresion im getting

Edited by mindcandy (12/09/03 02:16 AM)

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2170741 - 12/09/03 02:40 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I wouldn't call that an addiction :smirk:

You should consider yourself damned lucky that you can taste LSD that often.

I only wish... :smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #2171063 - 12/10/03 05:12 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Give me a break.

You can't "escape reality" with LSD. If anything, it alters your concept of what reality is.

This has to be a joke, and is not worth me arguing over.

(Edit) Sorry if I came acroos as harsh.  :smirk:

--------------------

Edited by ArmFromTheAbyss1 (12/10/03 05:23 PM)

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: hooked on LSD? [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #2171093 - 12/10/03 06:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

ive never been addicted like taking it all the time, but i've definately been addicted to the 'tripping state of mind'... always trying to see through all the reality around me, and questioning everything and what it really means. It drove me near insane eventually and I'm not sure if I'll ever trip again, atleast not in the next few years or so.

I don't know what your life story is, but it's very possible while you're doing all this tripping, you're neglecting some very important responsibilities.

You think you're just gonna trip the rest of your life? What happens when you suddenly wake up and it is just no fun anymore, and you realize you're so far 'out there', you don't even know if you can make it back to some sort of stability.

Seriously, it can really fuck with you. I definately know how fun and perfect tripping seems, but this is just a warning. It may not last, so you shouldn't rely on it. A few years ago all that mattered to me was finding that ultimate beautiful moment inside Acid or Psilocybin. It seemed like I could be content with it forever... now I'm mentally working my ass off to get back to a center.. somewhere I know I was before I began taking sledgehammers to my mental barriers.

Don't lose yourself. I would suggest stopping for awhile and atleast take a good sober look around you and question what you really want out of life.

just my .02

Anonymous #1

Re: hooked on LSD? [Re: Grav]
    #2172264 - 12/12/03 03:30 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Thx for the responses dudes.

Yes they are gbeltabs dude.

ya man, i was talkin to my bud yesterday and he said, no man, he said, acid isnt addictive. I was sure he was right, but ya I think me tryin to ecscape reality and stuff is dum. But it feels so good when its inside of me and the world becomes my own again, like I have a central control, but when it's over, its definitely over dudes.

thx again, i can take it easy i think.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #2172265 - 12/12/03 03:30 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Grav said:
Seriously, it can really fuck with you. I definately know how fun and perfect tripping seems, but this is just a warning.

yea acid can really fuck with your head if you do it too often...it sure did with mine

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Anonymous #1

Re: hooked on LSD? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #2172268 - 12/12/03 03:32 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

that sucks dude.

how often did or do u trip dude?

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

#2172347 - 12/12/03 04:26 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

not that often, every week or two
it was a couple years ago when acid flowed like water

--------------------

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
    #2172509 - 12/12/03 07:18 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i was DEFINATLY addicted to LSD... in some ways i think i still am (i just cant find it). Even just thinking about it, i get this taste on my teeth... more like a feel i guess... we called it the "acid cringes" in HS. I used to eat a sheet or so every 2-3 weeks by myself, sometimes a lot more. I used to get WICKED good geltabs too... i LOVE THOSE THINGS

You prolly have a mental addiction to it like me. Eh... could be worse... at least its not CRACK

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: hooked on LSD? [Re: Suffer]
    #2173322 - 12/12/03 04:28 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I break out in a sweat just hearing the word. And my mouth gets all clammy.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #2178684 - 12/15/03 02:48 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

very honest post, grav, and i commend you for it. for a solid 4 years i took 300-500mcg of LSD between 2 to 10 times a month and ignored a lot concerning my physical fitness, educational standards, friendships, ect. in search of inner bliss.

LSD can become addictive and it will shatter your ego, it takes a lot of dedication to heal that.

Be careful with it.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
    #2208727 - 12/29/03 10:05 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, and the shitty thing is when it runs out. For a few years i dropped almost daily, in the morning and went to work trippin. On the weekends I'd dose big. but during the weekdays I'd maybe only take a hit or so in the morning to "wake me up"""

I hear its the equivalent to abusing SSRI's and then running out. But eventually it goes away somewhat. But, I'd love a hit right now...Disclaimer...Not Fishing>>>

Offlinenife
I'm Dead
Male
Re: hooked on LSD? [Re: medicinebag]
    #2209012 - 12/30/03 01:04 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Lsd Isn't PHYSICALLY addicitve, thats no to say that it can't be mentally addictive. You can crave something without it being addicitive. If you really want to quit, then I suggest stopping visiting where ever you are ubtaining LSD.
I do envy yoy if you can get lsd that often.

--------------------
Protect Your Rights
Freedom Card

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: hooked on LSD? [Re: nife]
    #2209018 - 12/30/03 01:07 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i have been completly obsessed with lsd for over 3 years and it shows no signs of getting better anytime soon

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#2209905 - 12/30/03 12:17 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I broke free of LSD's seduction, but every now and then that feeling of indescribable beauty will creep back into my mind and part of me will just want to slip away into that world forever.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2210609 - 12/30/03 08:24 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I've been addicted to LSD in the past.........

Haven't you noticed its just "FUN" now, instead of the magical experience it was when you first tried it? Try holding off for a couple months, and then if you still want to, take some again and you'll remember how it REALLY is - if you want the real trip every time you take it, don't trip so often.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineergot
MydriasicVisionary
Re: hooked on LSD? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2213674 - 01/01/04 05:49 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Would 100mcg daily really be damaging if people maintained their work, school, and all other obligations? Or perhaps even stronger trips in their free time so long as they are prioritized people?

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: hooked on LSD? [Re: ergot]
    #2217694 - 01/04/04 01:01 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

well that would really screw with tolerance and mental state- tripping too much too often makes you go crazy =(

Offlineergot
MydriasicVisionary
    #2218909 - 01/04/04 05:38 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

really? will it honestly make some one go crazy?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order