Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDr. Delban
Incognito hippie in disguise
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: My Final Report. [Re: newageshaman]
    #21703252 - 05/20/15 05:31 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Crazy combo, enormous doses. What's the point to take so much? What did you expect? A blissful experience?

--------------------
Experimenting with sobriety

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Dr. Delban]
    #21703268 - 05/20/15 05:37 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

was something blocking your ability to breathe or did they just stick the tube in just in case?

sounds like you just had an extremely bad trip.

glad its all good though :blush:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

InvisibleJean-guy Masta
Railyard Ghost
Male

Loc: MT-Hell
Re: My Final Report. Updated with Trip Report. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #21703273 - 05/20/15 05:38 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Damn sounds like it went hard as fuck :thatistroubling:,

The stomach pain sounds horrible too, I remember everytime with water extract lsa after drinking it it was absolutle worst nausea . 1000 seeds and some rue sounds like a stomach explosion

what did the hospital told you ? was it more like an OD situation or psychosis or the 2 combine ?

but anyway thanks for the report , and glad you are still with us :rockon:

--------------------

Invisiblenewageshaman
Amateur Ethnobotanist
Male

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Dr. Delban]
    #21703274 - 05/20/15 05:38 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I think apex was just searching for his place in the universe like all of us, really I just think he wanted to experience the divinity he has within him. Unfortunately to experience divinity you need to also experience your own depravity, the light and darkness in all of us. He just needs to realise he must live a middle path and be subjective in his workings, though he is saying he is giving psyches up I hope he might still dabble from time to time in more mediated doses and doesn't turn to anything harder drug wise to cope if he has any unresolved issues from this devastating experience.

Apex/andy your a cool dude, hope you atleast stick to the forums and give advice to others trying to push the boundaries like you :smile:

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
    #21703298 - 05/20/15 05:44 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

150mg of DMT alone sounds like too much for a first time pharmahausca experience. Way too much. I read the original post last week and though "this can't end well". Glad the OP agrees that taking the LSA was just a bad idea period. Hopefully he learns that in time you can get more out of moderate and lower doses than people do from heroic ones.

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: daytripper05]
    #21703332 - 05/20/15 05:53 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

150mg was my first dose and it was EXTREMELY powerful.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14844026/page/35

but i was well practiced from heavy mushroom trips so i was able to endure safely.

but added 1000 MG seeds on top of that would have been too much for me definitely.

must have been wild.

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Edited by SleepyE (05/20/15 05:53 PM)

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Netherrealm
    #21703335 - 05/20/15 05:55 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Delban said:
Crazy combo, enormous doses. What's the point to take so much? What did you expect? A blissful experience?

Heavy doses were the only thing that could take me there. I loved the idea of getting lost in my own mind. I guess I was looking for answers that may or may not have even been out there.

Quote:

SleepyE said:
was something blocking your ability to breathe or did they just stick the tube in just in case?

sounds like you just had an extremely bad trip.

glad its all good though :blush:

I definitely couldn't breathe they said. I couldn't breathe on my own until noon the next day. I don't know what the fuck went wrong. I anyways feared this day would come.

Quote:

Jean-guy Masta said:
Damn sounds like it went hard as fuck :thatistroubling:,

The stomach pain sounds horrible too, I remember everytime with water extract lsa after drinking it it was absolutle worst nausea . 1000 seeds and some rue sounds like a stomach explosion

what did the hospital told you ? was it more like an OD situation or psychosis or the 2 combine ?

but anyway thanks for the report , and glad you are still with us :rockon:

It was treated as an accidental overdose. The hospital didn't know what the fuck LSA, rue or even DMT was. I had to explain it to them before I left. I also had to have a sitter in my room at all times and had to undergo a psychiatric evaluation to see if I was suicidal or not.

Quote:

newageshaman said:
I think apex was just searching for his place in the universe like all of us, really I just think he wanted to experience the divinity he has within him. Unfortunately to experience divinity you need to also experience your own depravity, the light and darkness in all of us. He just needs to realise he must live a middle path and be subjective in his workings, though he is saying he is giving psyches up I hope he might still dabble from time to time in more mediated doses and doesn't turn to anything harder drug wise to cope if he has any unresolved issues from this devastating experience.

Apex/andy your a cool dude, hope you atleast stick to the forums and give advice to others trying to push the boundaries like you :smile:

Well put. Things are definitely different now and I'll have to find the answers to life's questions on my own. I'm up to the task :smile:

I've never dabbled in any hard drugs and doubt I ever will. So, don't worry about that!

I'll be sticking around. I unfortunately like you guys to much to let go of this forum ;D Teaching the newcomers is what I'll try to focus on. I may just stick to cannabis, but I haven't even touched that since. We'll see. I just need to sort this shit out. Got nothing but time do so! :smile:

--------------------
Psychedelics experienced:
LSD, Mushrooms, LSA, THC, Salvia Divinorum, DMT

OfflineKinshino
Restful Soul
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: 5th Dimension
Re: My Final Report. [Re: ApexNightmare]
    #21703346 - 05/20/15 05:59 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Holy fuck, what a chilling report. At least you've warned me and others what can happen. So how did the whole search warrant and shit come into play?

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#21703349 - 05/20/15 05:59 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ApexNightmare said:

I definitely couldn't breathe they said. I couldn't breathe on my own until noon the next day. I don't know what the fuck went wrong. I anyways feared this day would come.

but did they say exactly why and what caused this?

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

Re: My Final Report. [Re: SleepyE]
    #21703368 - 05/20/15 06:06 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kinshino said:
Holy fuck, what a chilling report. At least you've warned me and others what can happen. So how did the whole search warrant and shit come into play?

I'm already on probation so I'll find out on the 2nd of June I guess. I thought they were going to be waiting for me at the hospital, bud I guess not. They didn't find much. Minute amounts of DMT, shrooms, weed and Salvia.

Quote:

but did they say exactly why and what caused this?

They didn't say :shrug: Had to be one of these drugs haha. And I doubt it was the DMT.

--------------------

OfflineDr. Delban
Incognito hippie in disguise
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #21703464 - 05/20/15 06:29 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I would say LSA caused a temporary paralysis of autonomic breathing function. It seems to be a lysergamide thing.
I have noticed that this function is affected every time I'm on acid, and last time I did acid it lasted a couple of weeks (which on a side note, induced some very lucid deep dreams and interesting trance states at nighttime).

--------------------
Experimenting with sobriety

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Dr. Delban] * 3
    #21703733 - 05/20/15 07:27 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Delban said:
I would say LSA caused a temporary paralysis of autonomic breathing function. It seems to be a lysergamide thing.
I have noticed that this function is affected every time I'm on acid, and last time I did acid it lasted a couple of weeks (which on a side note, induced some very lucid deep dreams and interesting trance states at nighttime).

^^^ What a crock of shit.

And hypoxia or respiratory depression from a single dose of LSD that lasted a couple of weeks? Another ridiculous assertion.

Andy, if I find the time I'll do some research on your behalf and give you a legitimate explanation.  I'll tell you this, though.  It was truly stupid (borderline malpractice) for the first responders to give you an IM injection of some sedative without a clear understanding of the potential interactions with the drugs you already had in your system.  I'd say they COMPOUNDED your respiratory distress by medicating you for their "safety and convenience" during transport. To know for sure I'll need to know what medication and dosage they injected into your buttock.  You can get the information off of your "Pre-Hospital" (aka Ambulance) record.

Lesser trained folks (like EMT's) often make matters worse in complex medical situations such as yours.  They lack the requisite training and medical decision making skills - and frankly, their resources and options are limited.  You would have been MUCH better off from a medical standpoint if they had simply restrained and transported you.  I'd say it's almost a 100% certainty that underlying reason for the subsequent intubation was caused by your pre-hospital "care."

Had the first responders NOT further medicated you, you would not have needed to be intubated.  Jackasses.  All they had to do was slap a little O2 on you at 3L/min., put a pulse oximeter on your index finger, and get you to the ER.  Faced with a person who is already in distress due to polypharmacy the WORST thing to do is add the influence of yet another drug.

While I find YOUR actions to be irresponsible and contributory, the EMT's treatment of you was borderline unforgivable.  They violated the first rule of medicine.  "First - do no harm."

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Nature Boy]
    #21703813 - 05/20/15 07:40 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I wondered about the sedative myself, seemed like mixing meds with the maoi's would be more dangerous than what was mixed with them originally.

:strokebeard:

I don't know enough about medicine or chemistry though so didn't want to make that assumption.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

Re: My Final Report. [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #21703855 - 05/20/15 07:47 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I never would have thought about that had you not mentioned it. Hm. I'll definitely look into it. I hope they mail me that information. I'd  rather not have to pull strings to get it haha.

And a bit of me is a little salty about this whole warrant situation. I almost died and needed to get medical treatment, but apparently all the police cared about was busting me for whatever they could. I'm told they were complete D-bags as well. They went through my computer, my closet, my unmentionables. What a horrid invasion of my privacy.

But, I'm alive. Whatever. I'll get through whatever they throw at me.

--------------------

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Loc: Tennessee
    #21703874 - 05/20/15 07:50 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Yes you will.

--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Nature Boy] * 1
    #21703900 - 05/20/15 07:55 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

Dr. Delban said:

^^^ What a crock of shit.

And hypoxia or respiratory depression from a single dose of LSD that lasted a couple of weeks? Another ridiculous assertion.

Andy, if I find the time I'll do some research on your behalf and give you a legitimate explanation.  I'll tell you this, though.  It was truly stupid (borderline malpractice) for the first responders to give you an IM injection of some sedative without a clear understanding of the potential interactions with the drugs you already had in your system.  I'd say they COMPOUNDED your respiratory distress by medicating you for their "safety and convenience" during transport. To know for sure I'll need to know what medication and dosage they injected into your buttock.  You can get the information off of your "Pre-Hospital" (aka Ambulance) record.

Lesser trained folks (like EMT's) often make matters worse in complex medical situations such as yours.  They lack the requisite training and medical decision making skills - and frankly, their resources and options are limited.  You would have been MUCH better off from a medical standpoint if they had simply restrained and transported you.  I'd say it's almost a 100% certainty that underlying reason for the subsequent intubation was caused by your pre-hospital "care."

Had the first responders NOT further medicated you, you would not have needed to be intubated.  Jackasses.  All they had to do was slap a little O2 on you at 3L/min., put a pulse oximeter on your index finger, and get you to the ER.  Faced with a person who is already in distress due to polypharmacy the WORST thing to do is add the influence of yet another drug.

While I find YOUR actions to be irresponsible and contributory, the EMT's treatment of you was borderline unforgivable.  They violated the first rule of medicine.  "First - do no harm."

N.B.

my thoughts EXACTLY the whole intubation thing just didnt make sense until he said he got a shot in the ambo. being on maois makes you way more sensitive to pain meds and i had a feeling this was the case.

I work in EMS and medics LOVE to sedate people on drugs or alcohol. Its no excuse but MANY jurisdictions have no protections for medics attacked by people in transport. SOME places do where its a felony the same as hitting a police officer but those laws are fighting an uphill battle to get passed so the first response is to sedate. It sucks but thats just how the system is.

Honestly they could have killed you.

It sucks but many medics like to think of themselves as rogue doctors and when it comes to calling medical control the motto is "easier to ask for forgiveness than permission."

I will say this to anyone reading IF SOMEONE CALLS 911 AND THE AMBULANCE COMES TELL THEM EVERYTHING THE PERSON GETTING TRANSPORTED IS ON. IF THEY DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS TELL THEM! HELL I WOULD EVEN SAY TYPING UP A SHORT LIST OF THE DRUGS YOUR TAKING AND THE CONTRAINDICATIONS IN CASE SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS WOULD BE A WISE IDEA ESPECIALLY IF DOING FOOLISH DOSES.

Edited by Rewindicus (05/20/15 09:09 PM)

OfflineTrippieHunter
Swagger of a cripple

Loc: Your mums house!
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Rewindicus]
    #21704861 - 05/21/15 12:15 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for taking the time and updating the trip report. Man that all sounds really rough, I'm glad you made it out alive!

--------------------
Just remember keep the camera rolling and
FILM THE POLICE!!! CLICK ME

WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON? CLICK ME TOO!

Let it go and you will trip into wonderland!

OfflineElff
Abyss Full of Love
 User Gallery

#21705063 - 05/21/15 01:55 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

rought trip,was it your first time dosing rue?

rue is a powerful teacher and adds a dark glowing healing edge to trips when used in combo's

glad your doing well

--------------------

"No drug causes the fundamental ills of society. If we’re looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn’t test people for drugs— we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed, and love of power."  - PJ O’Rourke

OfflineCelticSage
 User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Elff]
    #21705126 - 05/21/15 02:56 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

there was no ego death here. We only perceive our true nature in the absence of I,ness Me,ness My,ness, where there is fear and confusion there can be no enlightenment no matter how altered and out of body the consciousness is.

People should really stop chasing ego death like is some badge of honour in the shaman world.

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: CelticSage]
    #21705252 - 05/21/15 05:15 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

OP sounds like he got a true taste of ego death.  I'll never forget the first time I dropped 7 hits of high powered blotter on top of 3.5 grams of ground rue.  I puked bloody murder all over the place. :lol:  I really wish OP would have mentioned the bit about not being able to breathe whilst eating mushrooms. That seems to me like a pretty big indication of a panic attack during heavy doses and you were heading into uncharted waters.

I am glad you're okay; I just hope that no negative attention is brought towards these entheogens.

--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale