Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Gonna be travelling in the NE U.S.... can i stop by?
    #2169344 - 12/08/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

:smile:

It's time to leave this place. It's getting to me. Early next year, I will be embarking on a journey with no known destination; roaming the land in search of something better. The family has given me hope, and a place in their circle. 3 years ago, on a mushroom trip in which I was literally reborn into another dimension of Reality, I was shown that this day would come, and that I would Know when the time was right, beyond all Doubt. Self-fulfilling prophecy or not, my inner self is in agreement. The time Beyond Doubt is fast approaching.

The world is going to be plunged into chaos in the next decade, as any sensitive person knows. Despite the huge amount of awakening minds, the majority is still asleep, due to the slave-drivers at the top of Society. I do not intend to be completely helpless, inside an urban cage, waiting for the system in which I depend upon for survival to collapse. No, it's time to learn self-suffiency, self-government, and freedom. It is my belief that no person within any beuracratic system knows these vital parts of the human experience.

It's time for a revolution, and one is erupting (again). Chemicals such as MDMA and Psilocybin are changing the way the youth perceive Reality, on a massive scale. We are bonded together in our peace-oriented ideals and almost hedonistic obsession with feeling good. The Taboo Against Feeling Good has been the most stubborn of all the Taboo Programs that are inserted into our consciousness the moment Civilized Life begins. We have now evolved suffiently to have no need for this Program.

To those who scoff at my Utopian Pipe-Dreams, I ask... Why CAN'T it be different? Why CAN'T it be better? VERY FEW of us are living our lives to the best of our abilities. Very few. 

Aside from the rambling though, my travelling area will be the North Eastern United States, living in a van and camping in forests. If you think you could offer a place to park freely for even a night or 2, it would go a long way. PM me with details concerning your location and any advice, ideas, tips, etc.

I do not have internet access so I will check this in a few days at the library and get back with anyone.

Namaste

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Gonna be travelling in the NE U.S.... can i stop by? [Re: Adamist]
    #2169383 - 12/08/03 04:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Oh and I'm leaving from Florida so you don't have to be in the North East, just in between Florida and the New England area... that's the area I think I'll be in. :smile:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #2169502 - 12/08/03 05:44 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

..living in a van and camping in forests

Will you be living "in a van down by the river"?
Seriously, that takes a lot of guts and I wish you the best. I would take you up on your offer, but I live in the Southeast. Maybe you can hook up with monkah over there- he had the wanderlust this summer. Anyhoo, report back to us and let us know how its going ok?

-Jell

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Invisiblemr crisper

#2169992 - 12/08/03 08:58 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

been wondering where you've been?
happy travels.....i'm outta here this weekend too. :sun:

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Gonna be travelling in the NE U.S.... can i stop by? [Re: mr crisper]
    #2170463 - 12/08/03 11:54 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

It seems you and me are you and me are about to embark on the same venture. i dont live near any of those places if not i would gladly let you stay but i wish you luck..have fun :grin:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2170519 - 12/09/03 12:24 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

You are of course welcome to stay with me when you pass through virginia
I'd even like to go camping or something with you if you want

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order