Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetracered
Man-whore

German Law - looking for info
    #2169598 - 12/08/03 08:26 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Sorry for the double post, but I didn't know which forum would best suit this question.

A friend of mine who is currently in Germany with me wants to get back into growing again, but can't find any information in English on German law or common legal response to mushroom growing. I guess the important distinctions he wants to know about are whether or not Mycellium and growing equipment can be counted as something similar to "conspiricy to produce drugs". He'd be thankful for any help or links to info

Tracered

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: German Law - looking for info [Re: tracered]
    #2169613 - 12/08/03 08:32 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

If you get lucky Anno will see this. He's not from germany (Austria I think), but the guy's a friggin genius.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion