Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Netherrealm
My Final Report. Updated with Trip Report.
    #21690809 - 05/17/15 02:37 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Hello everyone.

I had a trip this Friday that I had made a thread about. Not sure if you all will know what I'm talking about, but I haven't responded since then for the following reasons:

I had dosed 1,000 MG seeds first. Then, a half hour later, dosed 3.5g rue. Finally, a half hour later, around 160mg of DMT. I am not going to go into large detail about everything that happened, but I ended up almost dying and woke up in the hospital in the ICU, with a tube down my throat. If my friends hadn't called the paramedics, I would be dead. I just wanted to let everyone know that it's been fun. A thrilling ride. However, I am quitting psychedelics and any drugs altogether. I now face drug charges and have a family and friends that had to go through this whole experience with me.

Thanks a bunch guys. Still throwing out those good vibes for you all!

:thumbup:

The Trip Report

Ok, so I'm going to attempt to write this report out for you guys to give you a better understanding of how this night went, and more importantly, a reason to avoid this scenario entirely.

What I dosed:
Smoked a bowl of cannabis.
1000 MG seeds, CWE.
3.5g Syrian Rue.
~160mg DMT orally. Not capsules, just powder and chased with Gatorade.

In that order. Giving about an hour before rue, and an hour or so before DMT.

I got off work and went straight home to prepare for the trip. I had been nervous about it the entire day. Something didn't feel right and I had told my buddy at work that I was seriously rethinking this trip. This was my first time attempting Pharma, and I wasn't sure how it was going to go. I had originally planned to do 200mg, but the extreme nausea from the LSA and the rue made me drop it down.

Now, before I get into this trip, be aware that I am no stranger to heavy psychedelic experiences. I've had several 10g+ shroom trips as well as a strip of acid, among other heavy acid trips under my belt. All of which were completed with my integrity relatively intact. I've also dosed 1250 MG seeds before.

Ok, so after drinking the LSA water, I immediately wished I hadn't haha. It is seriously vile and made me cringe going down. I let that sit in my stomach for a little while I boiled my rue. I accidentally boiled my pot dry with my rue in it, so I was forced to restart and boil some more. After straining my rue water into a glass, I took gulps and eventually got it down, chasing with Sprite (gross, I know.) I had to smoke more after this because I really, really wanted to vomit.

About an hour later, I threw 160mg DMT into my mouth and choked it down with some Gatorade.

So the trip begins...

I am sitting in my computer chair, there is an ambient mix playing on Youtube. Oh, mind you, my girlfriend and two buddies are lightly tripping and enjoying themselves on my couches. I feel like shit, and I know this trip is about to hit hard, real hard.

I yell to my buddy across my apartment, "Dude, get ready. Shit's about to hit the fan..." I remember saying that very clearly. After that, blackout.

My girlfriend told me what had happened though. Apparently, I stood up,  and sat down on my floor against the wall. She came over to see how I was doing, which wasn't well I'm sure. She had put a bowl next to me,  just incase I needed to throw up.

After this, I got up and leaned against the back of my couch. I couldn't really stand apparently. My friends started to worry at this point because I'm usually very in control when I trip. Never have I ever lost it like this. I then fell onto my couch and sat up. My eyes were pitch black they said.

This is where I start remembering a little again. And this part is what haunts me.

Imagine never knowing what being conscious is like. Never knowing what vision, sounds, people, yourself, anything is. I came out of blackness and I could see things. Very distorted images of my friends. The music sounded absolutely terrible and was throbbing in my head. Who are these people? What am I hearing? What IS hearing? What is consciousness? How did I get here? Think of ego death on top of ego death. Like being born again. I was absolutely terrified. Had the thought, "Am I dead? Have I ever even been alive?" All the while I am rocking back and forth, hands over my ears. I then had a moment where I attempted to get in control. I kept saying "We're good. We're good." And tried to calm down. It didn't work. In my mind though, I wasn't saying anything except "Bah... Bah Bah see ee." Among other nonsense. I remember my girlfriend crying and saying, "This has never happened before."

At this point things took a turn for the worse. I slid down the side of my couch, in between it and my coffee table. My friends decided to move my furniture and let me writhe around on the carpet. This is when they started contemplating calling 911 I think. They decided to wait it out to see if things got better. They didn't.

Apparently, I was slamming my head into the ground, and talking in what was described as a demonic voice, saying, "What the fuck is going on?" over and over and over. I had contorted my body into what was comparable to The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I also couldn't breathe, and was GASPING for air. This is when they called 911. I must have been going crazy because the rug burns on my face, elbows, and knees are still healing. As well as the spot on my forehead where I was slamming it into the ground.

Another moment I remember; the paramedics had put a shot in my back to calm me down, but not put me out. Then put me on a gurney/stretcher. This is when I KNEW I was dead. I was looking up at several men in uniform I didn't know. They had me on this clothe (stretcher) and, in my mind, this was a body bag. No way I was making it out of this alive.

That's the last thing I remember before waking up in the ICU with a tube down my throat.

Please be careful everybody. Things can and will go wrong if you are irresponsible like this. I usually trip alone, but thank god I invited my friends to join me, or I may not be here to tell you what went down.

Edited by ApexNightmare (05/20/15 05:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemadmodder
Up to no good

Loc: fuk zone
Re: My Final Report. [Re: ApexNightmare]
    #21690858 - 05/17/15 02:48 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Damn Andy that's rough to hear, glad you are alive though, I hope everything works out for ya :cheers:

--------------------

>

[__________________________]

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Loc: Tennessee
    #21690868 - 05/17/15 02:50 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Jesus apex. I'm glad you made it through alive.

--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

Re: My Final Report. [Re: madmodder]
    #21690873 - 05/17/15 02:51 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Too much, Too much! Glad you are ok though man, best of luck for the future!

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Blazer420] * 1
    #21690891 - 05/17/15 02:54 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I want to read that report.

--------------------

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #21690936 - 05/17/15 03:11 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Holy shit dude! :omgz:

You almost died?

Whats weird is that your icon for your "4 psychedelics" thread had a skull and cross-bones.  I guess u were right. Damn dude.

What happened that night?!

I cant believe what im hearing. That sounds insane.

What the hell happened....

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineTrippieHunter
Swagger of a cripple

Loc: Your mums house!
Re: My Final Report. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #21691069 - 05/17/15 03:46 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Shitty times. Sorry to hear about this ordeal! Drug charges because you od'd on a bunch of herbs? Fuck the system is broke!!! I hope it all works out for you!

--------------------
Just remember keep the camera rolling and
FILM THE POLICE!!! CLICK ME

WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON? CLICK ME TOO!

Let it go and you will trip into wonderland!

Offlinetwelvelookslikeu
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: TrippieHunter]
    #21691076 - 05/17/15 03:50 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I'm really interested to know what went wrong

--------------------

InvisibleMescalitoe
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: California!
Re: My Final Report. [Re: twelvelookslikeu]
    #21691138 - 05/17/15 04:05 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I'm sorry to hear that man. I hope everything turns out alright for you. I have to find that trip report.

Offlinethewanderer25
Special Karma
 User Gallery

Loc: Hyperspace
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Mescalitoe]
    #21691163 - 05/17/15 04:11 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

dam bro i liked you you seemed chill i hope you don't quit this site as well.

--------------------

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Mescalitoe]
    #21691176 - 05/17/15 04:15 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Its not a trip report. Its him getting ready to take all that shit. He quit typing on the come up. Damn that's a shame. Are you on bail ? Do you think there will be jail involved?

--------------------

OfflineBigHeart
Burner

Re: My Final Report. [Re: thewanderer25]
    #21691193 - 05/17/15 04:19 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Was it from the vasoconstriction from too much LSA?  Sorry man, I'm glad you're alright though and don't sweat the charges you'll pull through this all and someday it will just be a memory :wink:

--------------------

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: BigHeart]
    #21691203 - 05/17/15 04:23 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

sounds like it was the high dose of LSA with the maoi which can be fatal. (because of crazy vasoconstriction) your lucky man.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Edited by Rewindicus (05/17/15 05:01 PM)

Offlinetwelvelookslikeu
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Rewindicus]
    #21691226 - 05/17/15 04:29 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Is it even safe to take morning glories with rue?

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: My Final Report. [Re: ApexNightmare] * 1
    #21691229 - 05/17/15 04:30 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ApexNightmare said:
Hello everyone.

I had a trip this Friday that I had made a thread about. Not sure if you all will know what I'm talking about, but I haven't responded since then for the following reasons:

I had dosed 1,000 MG seeds first. Then, a half hour later, dosed 3.5g rue. Finally, a half hour later, around 160mg of DMT. I am not going to go into large detail about everything that happened, but I ended up almost dying and woke up in the hospital in the ICU, with a tube down my throat. If my friends hadn't called the paramedics, I would be dead. I just wanted to let everyone know that it's been fun. A thrilling ride. However, I am quitting psychedelics and any drugs altogether. I now face drug charges and have a family and friends that had to go through this whole experience with me.

That's what you get for treating the use of psychedelics as a dick-waving contest where you and a whole bunch of idiot friends get together to see who can get the most fucked up.

:underage:

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21691231 - 05/17/15 04:31 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

ive read elsewhere that maois with LSA is a full on Acid-like trip. And a thousand seeds is no joke.

He likely lost it, maybehad a panic attack then couldnt breathe.

Sorry to hear that man, we lost a great user today :sad:

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Matt87]
    #21691392 - 05/17/15 05:09 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Matt87 said:
I want to read that report.

Here's the thread from Friday.  I remember following this until I finally fell asleep:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/21675306/fpart/1/vc/1

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlinethewanderer25
Special Karma
 User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Nature Boy]
    #21691582 - 05/17/15 05:54 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: My Final Report. [Re: thewanderer25]
    #21691665 - 05/17/15 06:12 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

What happened indeed??

I have seen many reports of people combining rue and morning glory and or lsa, and I can't imagine how the dmt would have caused it :confused:

Was it vasoconstriction from the lsa or something? Or just to much rue?

Did they find out what caused it? Glad to hear you are ok at least man but incredibly sorry to hear what happened :sad:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: musiclover420]
    #21691795 - 05/17/15 06:36 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I just wanted to add that these chemicals are not to be FUCKED with.  They definitely have an edge to them and aren't meant to be taken lightly.  I only spoke to my experience to LSD/Harmalas and I've seen how far that can take folk.  I've seen it make people swear psychedelics off completely.

--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Edited by TheGreenArrow (05/18/15 01:57 AM)

Invisiblekarode13Facebook
Tāne Mahuta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LV-426
Re: My Final Report. [Re: ApexNightmare] * 1
    #21691830 - 05/17/15 06:44 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not surprised to tell the truth. Since you signed up here you've continually pushed the boundaries. You're not the first one to come along full of gusto only to be shot down a few months later after taking things too far.

I am sorry you had to go through this but these drugs are not toys to be trifled with.

New people to this scene who are reading this should take heed. This is what happens when you overdose on some of these substances. Know your substance, dosage and your limitations. Failure to do so can be disastrous.

--------------------

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: My Final Report. [Re: karode13]
    #21691848 - 05/17/15 06:46 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Damn dude you were so excited :sad: you had a good run buddy! Hopefully you will make your way back to the psycedelic experiance at some point

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21692003 - 05/17/15 07:29 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks everybody for your support. I did push the limits and I was very irresponsible and I knew it then, and know it now. I'm not exactly sure why I had the reaction I did, but I hope people can at least learn from my mistakes.

This has been really rough for me and my loved ones especially. Thankfully, I have a lot of support from my friends and family or else I don't think I would have made it. My eyes are watering like mad just writing this out haha.

I almost messed it up for all of you as well. I don't want to draw any negative light towards this community either. I love you guys.

--------------------
Psychedelics experienced:
LSD, Mushrooms, LSA, THC, Salvia Divinorum, DMT

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21692014 - 05/17/15 07:32 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Good to see you again.

At least you didnt die :shrug:

Syrian Rue should not be played with lightly. AndyApex, you learned a hard lesson this weekend.

Get well soon bud :thumbup:

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

#21692619 - 05/17/15 10:16 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

How's your throat from the intubation? How long were you in the hospital for? Less than 48 hours from dosing to intubation, waking up in ICU and being home is SUPER fast. Plus just curious where are the drug charges coming from?

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#21692629 - 05/17/15 10:20 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

:whathesaid:

Yeah I really would like more info as well if you don't mind Apex!

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Rewindicus] * 1
    #21692967 - 05/17/15 11:52 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Rewindicus said:
How's your throat from the intubation? How long were you in the hospital for? Less than 48 hours from dosing to intubation, waking up in ICU and being home is SUPER fast. Plus just curious where are the drug charges coming from?

My throat is pretty rough, but it's a lot better than it was yesterday.

Initially, I was in taken to  the ER. I was then moved to the ICU. I was put under around 5:00am using the max amount of morphine because I was metabolising it very quickly. I couldn't breathe on my own so they put me back under. I couldn't breathe on my own at noon, but I started to wake around 1:00. They then pulled the tube out I think around 3:00pm. I was also on a drip the entire time I was in the ICU.

I had to spend 24 hours in the ICU mandatory after being taken off of the vent (I think at least). I was there for about 33 hours total. I was discharged around 2:00pm this afternoon where I came back to my trashed apartment. I have a copy of a search warrant where they took all of my jars and other paraphenalia.

I am already on probation. So, this probably isn't going to go over smoothly.

--------------------

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
    #21692983 - 05/17/15 11:56 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Ohh no! Shit! I hope you don't wind up in jail. So you were causing a ruckus and the police showed up at your place? Money usually clears these things up, do you have a lawyer or a good stack of cash?

--------------------

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

#21693006 - 05/18/15 12:06 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Matt87 said:
Ohh no! Shit! I hope you don't wind up in jail. So you were causing a ruckus and the police showed up at your place? Money usually clears these things up, do you have a lawyer or a good stack of cash?

I don't think I'm going to go to jail. But, you never know. I'll have a lawyer.

My friends called 911 when they realized I was gasping for air because I couldn't breathe and was writhing around on the carpet. I have terrible rug burns all over my face and my knees and elbows. I look tragic.

--------------------

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
    #21693033 - 05/18/15 12:12 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Gosh. I can't say I've been THERE, but we all can probably relate to going too far. I really feel for ya.

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#21693098 - 05/18/15 12:32 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

:badmanthisfeels:

Do you think it was vasoconstricion caused then if you were having trouble breathing? What did they say was the cause in the hospital?

Also doesn't it seem like morphine would not be good to mix with maoi's? I couldn't find a straight answer except that some are definitely not safe.

--------------------

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

#21693114 - 05/18/15 12:37 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Honestly, I've felt the inability to breathe while on heavy trips before so it isn't very new to me. I had a terrible repeating thought loop on one of my last mushroom trips and it had me gasping for air as well. Like I forget to breathe or something.

I've never been on morphine and know nothing of it so I couldn't tell you. All I know is I never want to be in a hospital again.

It's been an emotional roller coaster these past couple days. I've never felt so many emotions in my entire life. I'll take a huge positive out of this final trip. I know there are so many people that care about me. So, that'll last me a lifetime :smile:

I'll still hang out here with you guys and give the newcomers some of my wisdom. Hopefully, I can steer a few people in the right direction after this whole ordeal.

--------------------

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
    #21693130 - 05/18/15 12:41 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

My ninja. Good man.

--------------------

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
    #21693145 - 05/18/15 12:47 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

This reminds me of my third trip. The first two were amazing and I didn't think anything of it, wound up passing in and out of consciousness in different places fighting for every breath. Again.. I'm glad you are OK. I hope they drop that case or fucked up somewhere along the line too.

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
    #21693168 - 05/18/15 12:59 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

yeah bad idea mixing syrian rue with lsa thats just asking for trouble.

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: SleepyE]
    #21693208 - 05/18/15 01:21 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

There are plenty of reports of people doing it :shrug: I have even tried rue with woodrose before more than once and had a great mellow time. I tend to dose cautiously though.

--------------------

OfflineBigHeart
Burner

#21693212 - 05/18/15 01:21 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Do you remember any of the trip itself?

--------------------

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

Re: My Final Report. [Re: BigHeart]
    #21693231 - 05/18/15 01:34 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I do. I don't really want to talk about it right now though. I'll try to put it in words tomorrow for you guys. I need to snag some much needed Z's though.

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#21693242 - 05/18/15 01:39 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

was this your first attempt at pharma?

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: My Final Report. [Re: ApexNightmare] * 2
    #21693243 - 05/18/15 01:41 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Glad you're ok and learned a valuable lesson, get some rest and take it east man.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#21693252 - 05/18/15 01:44 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Definitely rest up man, and when you are ready to share the experience we will be here for you!

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#21693263 - 05/18/15 01:57 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

yeah you got angels looking out for you i guess :smile: live to fight another day, glad your alive

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: SleepyE] * 2
    #21693475 - 05/18/15 05:35 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

The only difference between a medicine and a poison is the dosage.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineElff
Abyss Full of Love
 User Gallery

#21693489 - 05/18/15 05:47 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

hey man i'm really sorry for what happened to you,,

its good to know your recovering and have thought about where you want to be with these substances,wish you a speedy recovery man

--------------------

"No drug causes the fundamental ills of society. If we’re looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn’t test people for drugs— we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed, and love of power."  - PJ O’Rourke

OfflineKinshino
Restful Soul

Loc: 5th Dimension
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Elff]
    #21693557 - 05/18/15 06:54 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry you had to learn a lesson this way, Andy. Wish you the best with all your ordeals.

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #21693562 - 05/18/15 06:56 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:

N.B.

-McKenna

I believe the word "medicine" was substituted out for "drugs", though :wink:

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineCelticSage
 User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21693977 - 05/18/15 10:34 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Will you start meditating more now after this close call with death?

Maybe down the road in some years you will feel secure enough to ease in to some light shrooming or other entheogens again.

Offlinethewanderer25
Special Karma
 User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: CelticSage]
    #21694404 - 05/18/15 12:39 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

he needs some sober time from what it sounds like  i wouldn't write that trip report till a few days from now because bringing up trips like this tends to be hard on your mind when you whent that far.

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

#21695306 - 05/18/15 05:34 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
Quote:

Nature Boy said:

N.B.

-McKenna

Learned that phrase from a Prof. in pharmacology class while in medical school.  Class of 1976.  Probably long before anybody ever heard T. McKenna.

N.B.

--------------------

OfflineXXfuzyxgamingXX
Bog Walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: In The Woods
    #21695725 - 05/18/15 07:40 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
Quote:

ApexNightmare said:
Hello everyone.

That's what you get for treating the use of psychedelics as a dick-waving contest where you and a whole bunch of idiot friends get together to see who can get the most fucked up.

:underage:

yep

--------------------

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
    #21695763 - 05/18/15 07:55 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Jesus. What were the jars? You have a shroom grow going? How did they get the warrant? If you're up to it, I'd like to know more, since I was searched last year this time, but I was warned and I didn't have anything but some tea in my freezer I had forgotten about....I'm on deferred probation now....5 years, but I just got places on low risk supervision this month (one year after my arrest).

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

"I always say the tea is like eating a burning tire covered in dog shit while someone steps on your nuts. Good luck!"
"Hell, shrooms have blown up from under me and kicked my ass on 2 grams once."
"I think ill eat some shrooms right about now, and ill continue to until it doesnt feel like the right thing to do."

InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: My Final Report. [Re: SizlChest]
    #21695807 - 05/18/15 08:08 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Just curious, why were you searched SizlChest?

--------------------

OfflineJsneeb
Drifter
 User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #21696092 - 05/18/15 09:05 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Holy shit man.
I am very glad you are ok.

I hope the law doesn't come don on you hard. It seems like you've been through enough already.

--------------------
Read my trip report :smile:

Titled, Mushrooms, Thirsty Water Bottle, And Boiling Peanut-butter?

http://www.reddit.com/r/shrooms/comments/37z9rp/mushrooms_thirsty_water_bottle_and_boiling/

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Jsneeb]
    #21698208 - 05/19/15 12:21 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

My brother was arrested out of state and they got a search warrant based on text messages From me on his phone. He called me from jail as soon as he could and told me what happened and without going into anything "you know what to do."

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

"I always say the tea is like eating a burning tire covered in dog shit while someone steps on your nuts. Good luck!"
"Hell, shrooms have blown up from under me and kicked my ass on 2 grams once."
"I think ill eat some shrooms right about now, and ill continue to until it doesnt feel like the right thing to do."

Edited by SizlChest (05/19/15 12:27 PM)

InvisibleJean-guy Masta
Railyard Ghost
Male

Loc: MT-Hell
Re: My Final Report. [Re: SizlChest]
    #21698554 - 05/19/15 02:06 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Glad you ok man ! Friday morning my best buddy ODed and basically stop breathing on Fentanyl but got reanimated 30-40 mins later.was a close call hes pretty ok right now but shit this is traumatic shit :sad: I cant imagine being in total psychedelia during this did you just blackout? any thing you remember?

atleast you now have Death trip braging rights :rockon: :lol: hope it all goes for the better for you good luck brother :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Jean-guy Masta]
    #21699335 - 05/19/15 05:40 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks again, everyone. Today is a much better day now that I'm back at work. Get to take my mind of of this whole experience for a little :]

I'm going to try and put together a trip report later tonight. There is a lot of blackout and fog in there, but I'll do my best to put what I experienced into words. I also have my girlfriend's point of view to fill in where I don't remember.

--------------------

Invisiblenewageshaman
Amateur Ethnobotanist
Male

#21699391 - 05/19/15 05:52 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
Quote:

Nature Boy said:

N.B.

-McKenna

Learned that phrase from a Prof. in pharmacology class while in medical school.  Class of 1976.  Probably long before anybody ever heard T. McKenna.

N.B.

First place I heard this qoute was dale pendells pharmako trilogy, really great book for those interested in an artistic representation of drug use. Do you remember the teachers name who said this qpute NB? Or perhaps where said teacher qouted this from, sounds very much like something written in a Greco-roman herbalism book

--------------------
:thumbup: If you found my response helpful then leave a positive rating :thumbup:
Drugs Done/To be Done: Weed, Mescaline, Bufotenin LSD Salvia, LSA, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Amanita Muscaria, Tabernanthe Iboga, AL-LAD, LSZ

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: newageshaman]
    #21699817 - 05/19/15 07:35 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

newageshaman said:
Do you remember the teachers name who said this qpute NB? Or perhaps where said teacher qouted this from, sounds very much like something written in a Greco-roman herbalism book

Sorry, no...WAY too long ago.  I'm sure he's dead by now anyway.  You're not going to believe this (I can take a picture to prove it!) but I just went to my library book shelf and damned if I didn't save the book from the class!!!!  It's called "Medical Pharmacology" by Andres Goth.  Seventh Edition.  1974!!!

I almost fell on the floor when I saw it.  I remembered the color and picked it off the shelf right away!  I wonder how many times I've moved since the middle 1970's and brought this book along???  I'm paging through it right now - and I see how much work I put into it back then.  Circles, underlines, references to other pages...DAMN!!!!

N.B.

--------------------

Offlinelysergiccognition
Stranger

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Nature Boy] * 1
    #21700368 - 05/19/15 10:22 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Damn N.B you got an MD? No wonder your posts are so on point with medical advice and proper terminology.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: lysergiccognition] * 1
    #21701120 - 05/20/15 04:21 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Yep.  Retired from that profession a few years back, now own a business with other MD partners.  One of the reasons I'm posting to this thread is to try and understand why (and what combination of drugs and circumstances) led to the OP needing to be intubated in the ER.

Waiting on his report.  :popcorn:

N.B.

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
    #21701873 - 05/20/15 10:21 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ApexNightmare said:
Thanks again, everyone. Today is a much better day now that I'm back at work. Get to take my mind of of this whole experience for a little :]

I'm going to try and put together a trip report later tonight. There is a lot of blackout and fog in there, but I'll do my best to put what I experienced into words. I also have my girlfriend's point of view to fill in where I don't remember.

Could you say the name of that thread or put a link to it on this thread please so I can find it? I don't want to be rude but I definitely want to hear the tale.

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#21701891 - 05/20/15 10:26 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

yeah this report on erowid features lsa extract from morning glory and syrian rue, he had no issues, wonder what happened here.
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=13619

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Loc: Cascades! Flag
Re: My Final Report. [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21702046 - 05/20/15 11:22 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheGreenArrow said:
I just wanted to add that these chemicals are not to be FUCKED with.  They definitely have an edge to them and aren't meant to be taken lightly.  I only spoke to my experience to LSD/Harmalas and I've seen how far that can take folk.  I've seen it make people swear psychedelics off completely.

I didn't know harmalas worked with LSD?

--------------------
....."So Great!"....-Me on 1.5mg LSD :vibin:

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: karode13]
    #21702051 - 05/20/15 11:23 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

karode13 said:
I'm not surprised to tell the truth. Since you signed up here you've continually pushed the boundaries. You're not the first one to come along full of gusto only to be shot down a few months later after taking things too far.

I am sorry you had to go through this but these drugs are not toys to be trifled with.

New people to this scene who are reading this should take heed. This is what happens when you overdose on some of these substances. Know your substance, dosage and your limitations. Failure to do so can be disastrous.

^^^^&&what he said.....

--------------------

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: voodoochild1000]
    #21702086 - 05/20/15 11:36 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

voodoochild1000 said:
Quote:

TheGreenArrow said:

I didn't know harmalas worked with LSD?

im not convinced it does, at least not the same as simple tryps

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

#21702124 - 05/20/15 11:53 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Try it yourself if you KNOW you can find REAL LSD.  Trust me, it protentiates it 2-3 times as far as visually.  It also adds this headspace of being "grounded" for lack of a better term.  It is to be respected though as it shuts enzymes in your liver down temporarily. 

All I know is that I hardly fuck with the combo these days because it's extremely HEAVY.  It brings this whole other side of the lysergia out.  But be warned, audio hallucinations are common as are feelings of "telepathic" communitive thinking.  It's not for the feint of heart and I feel bad if I downplayed any of that aspect.  These are ancient plant teachers and should be respected as such.

When we were trying it we inbibed in a group.  Trying to reach that same headspace without the harmaloids is just gonna get weird.  They seem to put you on this "frequency".  Really strange stuff.
If the Rue hasn't been extracted.  I've heard Viscene can wreak havoc on women so I tried to extract as soon as I found that out.
To OP: I sincerely hope you put the pieces back together and not have to deal with many reprecussions.  Those are some of the stronger psychedelics known to man and I'm glad you made it out the other side.  I'd like to think you can pull something of value out of this one sir.

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#21702148 - 05/20/15 12:02 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

id expect psilohuasca or 4-acohuasca to be far more intense.

lsd is weak compared to simple tryptamines imo.

never had a level 5 experience with lsd, hell not even a level 4

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: SleepyE] * 1
    #21702167 - 05/20/15 12:09 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Having tried all of the combos you just mentioned.  I'd have to say that LSD/Harmala is the most kind.  the 4-ACO/Harmala left me fucking SPEECHLESS for a good long time.  It's really not for the feint of heart.

I think what alot of people should take out of this thread is that strong doses are not for everybody!  Work your way up slow and experience all you can!  Its a long life and there is more than enough time.  Also, there is a very REAL breaking point for some.  These aren't "Drugs" they're tools.  You can build a bridge with a sledge hammer or you can bash somebodie's brain in; at least have some sort of intent going into it other than, "I want to Party."

These chemicals have so much to offer.  It just really sucks to see people hurt because of ignorance.

--------------------

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#21702354 - 05/20/15 01:09 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheGreenArrow said:
Having tried all of the combos you just mentioned.  I'd have to say that LSD/Harmala is the most kind.  the 4-ACO/Harmala left me fucking SPEECHLESS for a good long time.  It's really not for the feint of heart.

I think what alot of people should take out of this thread is that strong doses are not for everybody!  Work your way up slow and experience all you can!  Its a long life and there is more than enough time.  Also, there is a very REAL breaking point for some.  These aren't "Drugs" they're tools.  You can build a bridge with a sledge hammer or you can bash somebodie's brain in; at least have some sort of intent going into it other than, "I want to Party."

These chemicals have so much to offer.  It just really sucks to see people hurt because of ignorance.

...Love this thread!

...please please tell me more about shroomhuasca. I am extremely interested in this and also in high dose mushrooms.

..these stories are scary and fascinating at the same time. Tools not toys. everything about the psychedelic experience is just absolutely one of the most fascinating things and it's sad how many people don't get it!.

before shroomery I thought I was an experience tripper. but after shroomery I feel like a total noob. the experiences and depth of those experiences that I read about on here has changed my whole perspective and humbled me greatly. I'm a sercher and an adventurer. but some of the weird shit that I've read about on here I'm not sure how I would handle it. it's definitely not a dick size contest.

....I want to know all that I can know about shroomhuasca. I did my experiment with Syrian rue and found 3 to 4 Gram to be very mild psychedelic with a dreamy sensation. left me with a little kidney soreness and somewhat dehydrated. I just extracted from the seeds with three half hour boils and condense down to about 4 to 6 ounces of liquid. I feel that this was a solid Maoi dose and that combined with  3 grams of mushrooms could be a pretty wild ride from what I've read.

Please please....tell me more

--------------------

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

#21702456 - 05/20/15 01:50 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Well dosage advise is NOT allowed as everybody has a different phisiology.  Which as in the case of OP made itself VERY apparent. (Although I'll say that 1000 MG seeds+Harmala+150mgsDMT seems outlandish)

Whenever I tried mushrooms/harmalas I'd dose 120 mgs of the alkaloids 45 mins before hand and let that "calm" wash over me.  Usually smoking some cannabis and thinking about all the shit that could trigger a bad trip during this time.  I find getting all that out beforehand leaves the mind room to wander.  Then I usually ate whatever dose I was planning on.  I'm not sure I ever worked with anything over 3 grams of equadorian cubensis.  But I'll tell you sir, that is enough. :thisisheavyman:

--------------------

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#21702504 - 05/20/15 02:05 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheGreenArrow said:
Well dosage advise is NOT allowed as everybody has a different phisiology.  Which as in the case of OP made itself VERY apparent. (Although I'll say that 1000 MG seeds+Harmala+150mgsDMT seems outlandish)

Whenever I tried mushrooms/harmalas I'd dose 120 mgs of the alkaloids 45 mins before hand and let that "calm" wash over me.  Usually smoking some cannabis and thinking about all the shit that could trigger a bad trip during this time.  I find getting all that out beforehand leaves the mind room to wander.  Then I usually ate whatever dose I was planning on.  I'm not sure I ever worked with anything over 3 grams of equadorian cubensis.  But I'll tell you sir, that is enough. :thisisheavyman:

...maybe I should go 2.5 grams of mush.....I have been researching this sore almost 5 months and m very excited and curious about the experience.

Also....luv your gif....hilarious. ..still trying to figure all that out I think I need to use my PC instead of doing it from my phone or tablet. love that s***!

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#21702744 - 05/20/15 03:26 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

yeah oral dmt seems to be the one thing that slams people down who wanna think they have balls of steel, it almost did for me :lol:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Edited by SleepyE (05/20/15 03:31 PM)

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: SleepyE] * 1
    #21702840 - 05/20/15 03:52 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

oral DMT with smoked DMT inbetween is quite the trip as well!

--------------------

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Rewindicus] * 1
    #21702884 - 05/20/15 04:02 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think apexnightmares goal in making this thread was to get you guys to do the same retarded shit that just set him back in life a bit.

--------------------

Offlinenamkha
astral yoni
Female

Loc: yerba buena
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Matt87] * 1
    #21702987 - 05/20/15 04:33 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Matt87 said:
I don't think apexnightmares goal in making this thread was to get you guys to do the same retarded shit that just set him back in life a bit.

^^^
                          ^^^^^^
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

--------------------
"Everything that happens with LSD is attributed to the substance. Can you imagine a similar discussion about the knife? Is the knife dangerous or useful? A surgeon would say one thing, the chief of police would be talking about something else, a housewife would be talking about cutting salami and an artist would talk about carving wood."
-Stanislav Grof
"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
-Anaïs Nin

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Re: My Final Report. [Re: namkha]
    #21703002 - 05/20/15 04:36 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

namkha said:
Quote:

Matt87 said:

^^^
                          ^^^^^^
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What in the world is that?

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Matt87] * 2
    #21703103 - 05/20/15 05:01 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

A mountain of agreement?

:lol:

--------------------

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

Re: My Final Report. [Re: musiclover420] * 2
    #21703123 - 05/20/15 05:05 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I just wrote out my trip report, guys. Enjoy the read. And take care.

--------------------

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My Final Report. Updated with Trip Report. [Re: ApexNightmare]
    #21703166 - 05/20/15 05:13 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

hOly shit, just read the trip report in the OP.

It sounded like u went from 0 to a million in one second, and thats when u blacked out.

And it sounds like all the substances hit u all at once, something i was not expecting at all. I thought there was at least a short come-up, but no, just straight blackout/amensia.

Ego death onto of an ego death? Dude. Insane. I cant even imagine how they must have felt like.

Glad u are still aalive Apex. And thanks for writing the report. :thumbup:

Invisiblenewageshaman
Amateur Ethnobotanist
Male

#21703216 - 05/20/15 05:23 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Unlucky apex hope all goes well in te future for you and that this serves as a lesson not to push the barrier to far

OfflineDr. Delban
Incognito hippie in disguise
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #21703252 - 05/20/15 05:31 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Crazy combo, enormous doses. What's the point to take so much? What did you expect? A blissful experience?

--------------------
Experimenting with sobriety

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Dr. Delban]
    #21703268 - 05/20/15 05:37 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

was something blocking your ability to breathe or did they just stick the tube in just in case?

sounds like you just had an extremely bad trip.

glad its all good though :blush:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

InvisibleJean-guy Masta
Railyard Ghost
Male

Loc: MT-Hell
Re: My Final Report. Updated with Trip Report. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #21703273 - 05/20/15 05:38 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Damn sounds like it went hard as fuck :thatistroubling:,

The stomach pain sounds horrible too, I remember everytime with water extract lsa after drinking it it was absolutle worst nausea . 1000 seeds and some rue sounds like a stomach explosion

what did the hospital told you ? was it more like an OD situation or psychosis or the 2 combine ?

but anyway thanks for the report , and glad you are still with us :rockon:

--------------------

Invisiblenewageshaman
Amateur Ethnobotanist
Male

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Dr. Delban]
    #21703274 - 05/20/15 05:38 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I think apex was just searching for his place in the universe like all of us, really I just think he wanted to experience the divinity he has within him. Unfortunately to experience divinity you need to also experience your own depravity, the light and darkness in all of us. He just needs to realise he must live a middle path and be subjective in his workings, though he is saying he is giving psyches up I hope he might still dabble from time to time in more mediated doses and doesn't turn to anything harder drug wise to cope if he has any unresolved issues from this devastating experience.

Apex/andy your a cool dude, hope you atleast stick to the forums and give advice to others trying to push the boundaries like you :smile:

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
    #21703298 - 05/20/15 05:44 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

150mg of DMT alone sounds like too much for a first time pharmahausca experience. Way too much. I read the original post last week and though "this can't end well". Glad the OP agrees that taking the LSA was just a bad idea period. Hopefully he learns that in time you can get more out of moderate and lower doses than people do from heroic ones.

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: daytripper05]
    #21703332 - 05/20/15 05:53 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

150mg was my first dose and it was EXTREMELY powerful.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14844026/page/35

but i was well practiced from heavy mushroom trips so i was able to endure safely.

but added 1000 MG seeds on top of that would have been too much for me definitely.

must have been wild.

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Edited by SleepyE (05/20/15 05:53 PM)

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

#21703335 - 05/20/15 05:55 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Delban said:
Crazy combo, enormous doses. What's the point to take so much? What did you expect? A blissful experience?

Heavy doses were the only thing that could take me there. I loved the idea of getting lost in my own mind. I guess I was looking for answers that may or may not have even been out there.

Quote:

SleepyE said:
was something blocking your ability to breathe or did they just stick the tube in just in case?

sounds like you just had an extremely bad trip.

glad its all good though :blush:

I definitely couldn't breathe they said. I couldn't breathe on my own until noon the next day. I don't know what the fuck went wrong. I anyways feared this day would come.

Quote:

Jean-guy Masta said:
Damn sounds like it went hard as fuck :thatistroubling:,

The stomach pain sounds horrible too, I remember everytime with water extract lsa after drinking it it was absolutle worst nausea . 1000 seeds and some rue sounds like a stomach explosion

what did the hospital told you ? was it more like an OD situation or psychosis or the 2 combine ?

but anyway thanks for the report , and glad you are still with us :rockon:

It was treated as an accidental overdose. The hospital didn't know what the fuck LSA, rue or even DMT was. I had to explain it to them before I left. I also had to have a sitter in my room at all times and had to undergo a psychiatric evaluation to see if I was suicidal or not.

Quote:

newageshaman said:
I think apex was just searching for his place in the universe like all of us, really I just think he wanted to experience the divinity he has within him. Unfortunately to experience divinity you need to also experience your own depravity, the light and darkness in all of us. He just needs to realise he must live a middle path and be subjective in his workings, though he is saying he is giving psyches up I hope he might still dabble from time to time in more mediated doses and doesn't turn to anything harder drug wise to cope if he has any unresolved issues from this devastating experience.

Apex/andy your a cool dude, hope you atleast stick to the forums and give advice to others trying to push the boundaries like you :smile:

Well put. Things are definitely different now and I'll have to find the answers to life's questions on my own. I'm up to the task :smile:

I've never dabbled in any hard drugs and doubt I ever will. So, don't worry about that!

I'll be sticking around. I unfortunately like you guys to much to let go of this forum ;D Teaching the newcomers is what I'll try to focus on. I may just stick to cannabis, but I haven't even touched that since. We'll see. I just need to sort this shit out. Got nothing but time do so! :smile:

--------------------

OfflineKinshino
Restful Soul

Loc: 5th Dimension
    #21703346 - 05/20/15 05:59 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Holy fuck, what a chilling report. At least you've warned me and others what can happen. So how did the whole search warrant and shit come into play?

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#21703349 - 05/20/15 05:59 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ApexNightmare said:

I definitely couldn't breathe they said. I couldn't breathe on my own until noon the next day. I don't know what the fuck went wrong. I anyways feared this day would come.

but did they say exactly why and what caused this?

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

#21703368 - 05/20/15 06:06 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kinshino said:
Holy fuck, what a chilling report. At least you've warned me and others what can happen. So how did the whole search warrant and shit come into play?

I'm already on probation so I'll find out on the 2nd of June I guess. I thought they were going to be waiting for me at the hospital, bud I guess not. They didn't find much. Minute amounts of DMT, shrooms, weed and Salvia.

Quote:

but did they say exactly why and what caused this?

They didn't say :shrug: Had to be one of these drugs haha. And I doubt it was the DMT.

--------------------

OfflineDr. Delban
Male User Gallery

#21703464 - 05/20/15 06:29 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I would say LSA caused a temporary paralysis of autonomic breathing function. It seems to be a lysergamide thing.
I have noticed that this function is affected every time I'm on acid, and last time I did acid it lasted a couple of weeks (which on a side note, induced some very lucid deep dreams and interesting trance states at nighttime).

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Dr. Delban] * 3
    #21703733 - 05/20/15 07:27 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Delban said:
I would say LSA caused a temporary paralysis of autonomic breathing function. It seems to be a lysergamide thing.
I have noticed that this function is affected every time I'm on acid, and last time I did acid it lasted a couple of weeks (which on a side note, induced some very lucid deep dreams and interesting trance states at nighttime).

^^^ What a crock of shit.

And hypoxia or respiratory depression from a single dose of LSD that lasted a couple of weeks? Another ridiculous assertion.

Andy, if I find the time I'll do some research on your behalf and give you a legitimate explanation.  I'll tell you this, though.  It was truly stupid (borderline malpractice) for the first responders to give you an IM injection of some sedative without a clear understanding of the potential interactions with the drugs you already had in your system.  I'd say they COMPOUNDED your respiratory distress by medicating you for their "safety and convenience" during transport. To know for sure I'll need to know what medication and dosage they injected into your buttock.  You can get the information off of your "Pre-Hospital" (aka Ambulance) record.

Lesser trained folks (like EMT's) often make matters worse in complex medical situations such as yours.  They lack the requisite training and medical decision making skills - and frankly, their resources and options are limited.  You would have been MUCH better off from a medical standpoint if they had simply restrained and transported you.  I'd say it's almost a 100% certainty that underlying reason for the subsequent intubation was caused by your pre-hospital "care."

Had the first responders NOT further medicated you, you would not have needed to be intubated.  Jackasses.  All they had to do was slap a little O2 on you at 3L/min., put a pulse oximeter on your index finger, and get you to the ER.  Faced with a person who is already in distress due to polypharmacy the WORST thing to do is add the influence of yet another drug.

While I find YOUR actions to be irresponsible and contributory, the EMT's treatment of you was borderline unforgivable.  They violated the first rule of medicine.  "First - do no harm."

N.B.

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#21703813 - 05/20/15 07:40 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I wondered about the sedative myself, seemed like mixing meds with the maoi's would be more dangerous than what was mixed with them originally.

:strokebeard:

I don't know enough about medicine or chemistry though so didn't want to make that assumption.

--------------------

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

Re: My Final Report. [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #21703855 - 05/20/15 07:47 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I never would have thought about that had you not mentioned it. Hm. I'll definitely look into it. I hope they mail me that information. I'd  rather not have to pull strings to get it haha.

And a bit of me is a little salty about this whole warrant situation. I almost died and needed to get medical treatment, but apparently all the police cared about was busting me for whatever they could. I'm told they were complete D-bags as well. They went through my computer, my closet, my unmentionables. What a horrid invasion of my privacy.

But, I'm alive. Whatever. I'll get through whatever they throw at me.

--------------------

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
    #21703874 - 05/20/15 07:50 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Yes you will.

--------------------

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Nature Boy] * 1
    #21703900 - 05/20/15 07:55 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

Dr. Delban said:

And hypoxia or respiratory depression from a single dose of LSD that lasted a couple of weeks? Another ridiculous assertion.

Andy, if I find the time I'll do some research on your behalf and give you a legitimate explanation.  I'll tell you this, though.  It was truly stupid (borderline malpractice) for the first responders to give you an IM injection of some sedative without a clear understanding of the potential interactions with the drugs you already had in your system.  I'd say they COMPOUNDED your respiratory distress by medicating you for their "safety and convenience" during transport. To know for sure I'll need to know what medication and dosage they injected into your buttock.  You can get the information off of your "Pre-Hospital" (aka Ambulance) record.

Lesser trained folks (like EMT's) often make matters worse in complex medical situations such as yours.  They lack the requisite training and medical decision making skills - and frankly, their resources and options are limited.  You would have been MUCH better off from a medical standpoint if they had simply restrained and transported you.  I'd say it's almost a 100% certainty that underlying reason for the subsequent intubation was caused by your pre-hospital "care."

Had the first responders NOT further medicated you, you would not have needed to be intubated.  Jackasses.  All they had to do was slap a little O2 on you at 3L/min., put a pulse oximeter on your index finger, and get you to the ER.  Faced with a person who is already in distress due to polypharmacy the WORST thing to do is add the influence of yet another drug.

While I find YOUR actions to be irresponsible and contributory, the EMT's treatment of you was borderline unforgivable.  They violated the first rule of medicine.  "First - do no harm."

N.B.

my thoughts EXACTLY the whole intubation thing just didnt make sense until he said he got a shot in the ambo. being on maois makes you way more sensitive to pain meds and i had a feeling this was the case.

I work in EMS and medics LOVE to sedate people on drugs or alcohol. Its no excuse but MANY jurisdictions have no protections for medics attacked by people in transport. SOME places do where its a felony the same as hitting a police officer but those laws are fighting an uphill battle to get passed so the first response is to sedate. It sucks but thats just how the system is.

Honestly they could have killed you.

It sucks but many medics like to think of themselves as rogue doctors and when it comes to calling medical control the motto is "easier to ask for forgiveness than permission."

I will say this to anyone reading IF SOMEONE CALLS 911 AND THE AMBULANCE COMES TELL THEM EVERYTHING THE PERSON GETTING TRANSPORTED IS ON. IF THEY DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS TELL THEM! HELL I WOULD EVEN SAY TYPING UP A SHORT LIST OF THE DRUGS YOUR TAKING AND THE CONTRAINDICATIONS IN CASE SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS WOULD BE A WISE IDEA ESPECIALLY IF DOING FOOLISH DOSES.

Edited by Rewindicus (05/20/15 09:09 PM)

OfflineTrippieHunter
Swagger of a cripple

Loc: Your mums house!
    #21704861 - 05/21/15 12:15 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for taking the time and updating the trip report. Man that all sounds really rough, I'm glad you made it out alive!

--------------------
Just remember keep the camera rolling and
FILM THE POLICE!!! CLICK ME

WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON? CLICK ME TOO!

Let it go and you will trip into wonderland!

OfflineElff
Abyss Full of Love
 User Gallery

#21705063 - 05/21/15 01:55 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

rought trip,was it your first time dosing rue?

rue is a powerful teacher and adds a dark glowing healing edge to trips when used in combo's

glad your doing well

--------------------

"No drug causes the fundamental ills of society. If we’re looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn’t test people for drugs— we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed, and love of power."  - PJ O’Rourke

OfflineCelticSage
 User Gallery

#21705126 - 05/21/15 02:56 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

there was no ego death here. We only perceive our true nature in the absence of I,ness Me,ness My,ness, where there is fear and confusion there can be no enlightenment no matter how altered and out of body the consciousness is.

People should really stop chasing ego death like is some badge of honour in the shaman world.

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: CelticSage]
    #21705252 - 05/21/15 05:15 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

OP sounds like he got a true taste of ego death.  I'll never forget the first time I dropped 7 hits of high powered blotter on top of 3.5 grams of ground rue.  I puked bloody murder all over the place. :lol:  I really wish OP would have mentioned the bit about not being able to breathe whilst eating mushrooms. That seems to me like a pretty big indication of a panic attack during heavy doses and you were heading into uncharted waters.

I am glad you're okay; I just hope that no negative attention is brought towards these entheogens.

--------------------

InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: My Final Report. [Re: CelticSage] * 1
    #21705558 - 05/21/15 08:24 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CelticSage said:
there was no ego death here. We only perceive our true nature in the absence of I,ness Me,ness My,ness, where there is fear and confusion there can be no enlightenment no matter how altered and out of body the consciousness is.

People should really stop chasing ego death like is some badge of honour in the shaman world.

Do you even ego death bro?

--------------------

OfflineElff
Abyss Full of Love
 User Gallery

#21706196 - 05/21/15 12:25 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheGreenArrow said:
I'll never forget the first time I dropped 7 hits of high powered blotter on top of 3.5 grams of ground rue. 

oh my that would have been one hell of a ride, that does take a lot of courage to dose so heavy,one hit with rue feels like 3-5 hits, 7 and I would be like no way i'm going into that enchanted death defying zone lol

--------------------

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#21706206 - 05/21/15 12:29 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Elff said:
Quote:

TheGreenArrow said:
I'll never forget the first time I dropped 7 hits of high powered blotter on top of 3.5 grams of ground rue. 

oh my that would have been one hell of a ride, that does take a lot of courage to dose so heavy,one hit with rue feels like 3-5 hits, 7 and I would be like no way i'm going into that enchanted death defying zone lol

........IKR?......gonna try Syrian rue with shrooms very soon! :-) share your experience brother! :-) trying to garner all the information I can.

--------------------

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

#21706261 - 05/21/15 12:53 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Well it was years ago at this point.  But I'll never forget when I started "dropping" and I got this feeling.  It was like surfing a wave from the inside out, then the nausea.  As soon as it had started I KNEW it was going to end in a purge.  I had a LONG hallway to traverse as I yelled to my lover, "grab a trashcan!".  Too late, but I'd run just far enough to make it into the bathroom at least. 

Oh my sweet crucified Christ on a christmas stick!  It was like the colour of blood, and it WAS EVERYWHERE! on the walls, the mirror the tiles.  All over my clothes.  I remember wretching till there was NOTHING left and then the blinding lights afterwards.  I'd wanted to just lay in my own filth telling my sweetheart, "You're tripping hard too.  Just leave me for a while and I'll clean this up when I can walk again.".  Instead she picked me up undressed me and showered me and procedded to clean up the vomit bloody murder death that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.  That was probably the point I knew I'd found the woman I was going to marry.

The sex that night was like making love to an Egyptian goddess wrapped in goldleaf.  Neither one of us knowing where the other started or stopped.  Colours whirling our consciousness into the void.  No I only ALL.

You cannot fight it.  You can only accept the nausea as an experience to be enjoyed and appreciated.  Then it takes on this weird "grooviness".  You can "listen" to the minds around you. The Audible hallucinations are like nothing else has ever done to my brain.  It was as if since we developed vocal chords to communicate; the plants had developed these alkaloids to "speak".  That took a few harmala/lsd experiences to figure that out.  I'm pretty sure it's what scares the bejesus out of the people that I've known to try this combo.  So much so that they've since quit psychedelics all together.

Don't fear the harmala voices, those can and most likely might happen so be prepared.

--------------------

OfflineDr. Delban
Male User Gallery

#21925378 - 07/10/15 04:55 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

Dr. Delban said:

N.B.

OK so recently I have finally discovered (with a help of a friend) that I was getting an allergic reaction to LSD every time I took it.
I have done what he suggested - took antihistamines before the trip. And it worked! No breathing issues, no swelling of hands - until I was 2 hours into the trip. I had to re-dose antihistamines immediately.

Next time I will set-up a 1.5hr countdown timer on my phone to remind me about the additional dose of antihistamines.

--------------------

Edited by Dr. Delban (07/10/15 04:59 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate