Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: My Final Report. [Re: CelticSage] * 1
    #21705558 - 05/21/15 08:24 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CelticSage said:
there was no ego death here. We only perceive our true nature in the absence of I,ness Me,ness My,ness, where there is fear and confusion there can be no enlightenment no matter how altered and out of body the consciousness is.

People should really stop chasing ego death like is some badge of honour in the shaman world.

Do you even ego death bro?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineElff
Abyss Full of Love
 User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21706196 - 05/21/15 12:25 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheGreenArrow said:
I'll never forget the first time I dropped 7 hits of high powered blotter on top of 3.5 grams of ground rue. 

oh my that would have been one hell of a ride, that does take a lot of courage to dose so heavy,one hit with rue feels like 3-5 hits, 7 and I would be like no way i'm going into that enchanted death defying zone lol

--------------------

"No drug causes the fundamental ills of society. If we’re looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn’t test people for drugs— we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed, and love of power."  - PJ O’Rourke

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Loc: Cascades! Flag
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Elff]
    #21706206 - 05/21/15 12:29 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Elff said:
Quote:

TheGreenArrow said:
I'll never forget the first time I dropped 7 hits of high powered blotter on top of 3.5 grams of ground rue. 

oh my that would have been one hell of a ride, that does take a lot of courage to dose so heavy,one hit with rue feels like 3-5 hits, 7 and I would be like no way i'm going into that enchanted death defying zone lol

........IKR?......gonna try Syrian rue with shrooms very soon! :-) share your experience brother! :-) trying to garner all the information I can.

--------------------
....."So Great!"....-Me on 1.5mg LSD :vibin:

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: voodoochild1000]
    #21706261 - 05/21/15 12:53 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Well it was years ago at this point.  But I'll never forget when I started "dropping" and I got this feeling.  It was like surfing a wave from the inside out, then the nausea.  As soon as it had started I KNEW it was going to end in a purge.  I had a LONG hallway to traverse as I yelled to my lover, "grab a trashcan!".  Too late, but I'd run just far enough to make it into the bathroom at least. 

Oh my sweet crucified Christ on a christmas stick!  It was like the colour of blood, and it WAS EVERYWHERE! on the walls, the mirror the tiles.  All over my clothes.  I remember wretching till there was NOTHING left and then the blinding lights afterwards.  I'd wanted to just lay in my own filth telling my sweetheart, "You're tripping hard too.  Just leave me for a while and I'll clean this up when I can walk again.".  Instead she picked me up undressed me and showered me and procedded to clean up the vomit bloody murder death that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.  That was probably the point I knew I'd found the woman I was going to marry.

The sex that night was like making love to an Egyptian goddess wrapped in goldleaf.  Neither one of us knowing where the other started or stopped.  Colours whirling our consciousness into the void.  No I only ALL.

You cannot fight it.  You can only accept the nausea as an experience to be enjoyed and appreciated.  Then it takes on this weird "grooviness".  You can "listen" to the minds around you. The Audible hallucinations are like nothing else has ever done to my brain.  It was as if since we developed vocal chords to communicate; the plants had developed these alkaloids to "speak".  That took a few harmala/lsd experiences to figure that out.  I'm pretty sure it's what scares the bejesus out of the people that I've known to try this combo.  So much so that they've since quit psychedelics all together.

Don't fear the harmala voices, those can and most likely might happen so be prepared.

--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

OfflineDr. Delban
Incognito hippie in disguise
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Nature Boy]
    #21925378 - 07/10/15 04:55 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

Dr. Delban said:
I would say LSA caused a temporary paralysis of autonomic breathing function. It seems to be a lysergamide thing.
I have noticed that this function is affected every time I'm on acid, and last time I did acid it lasted a couple of weeks (which on a side note, induced some very lucid deep dreams and interesting trance states at nighttime).

^^^ What a crock of shit.

And hypoxia or respiratory depression from a single dose of LSD that lasted a couple of weeks? Another ridiculous assertion.

Andy, if I find the time I'll do some research on your behalf and give you a legitimate explanation.  I'll tell you this, though.  It was truly stupid (borderline malpractice) for the first responders to give you an IM injection of some sedative without a clear understanding of the potential interactions with the drugs you already had in your system.  I'd say they COMPOUNDED your respiratory distress by medicating you for their "safety and convenience" during transport. To know for sure I'll need to know what medication and dosage they injected into your buttock.  You can get the information off of your "Pre-Hospital" (aka Ambulance) record.

Lesser trained folks (like EMT's) often make matters worse in complex medical situations such as yours.  They lack the requisite training and medical decision making skills - and frankly, their resources and options are limited.  You would have been MUCH better off from a medical standpoint if they had simply restrained and transported you.  I'd say it's almost a 100% certainty that underlying reason for the subsequent intubation was caused by your pre-hospital "care."

Had the first responders NOT further medicated you, you would not have needed to be intubated.  Jackasses.  All they had to do was slap a little O2 on you at 3L/min., put a pulse oximeter on your index finger, and get you to the ER.  Faced with a person who is already in distress due to polypharmacy the WORST thing to do is add the influence of yet another drug.

While I find YOUR actions to be irresponsible and contributory, the EMT's treatment of you was borderline unforgivable.  They violated the first rule of medicine.  "First - do no harm."

N.B.

OK so recently I have finally discovered (with a help of a friend) that I was getting an allergic reaction to LSD every time I took it.
I have done what he suggested - took antihistamines before the trip. And it worked! No breathing issues, no swelling of hands - until I was 2 hours into the trip. I had to re-dose antihistamines immediately.

Next time I will set-up a 1.5hr countdown timer on my phone to remind me about the additional dose of antihistamines.

--------------------
Experimenting with sobriety

Edited by Dr. Delban (07/10/15 04:59 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag