Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Netherrealm
My Final Report. Updated with Trip Report.
    #21690809 - 05/17/15 02:37 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Hello everyone.

I had a trip this Friday that I had made a thread about. Not sure if you all will know what I'm talking about, but I haven't responded since then for the following reasons:

I had dosed 1,000 MG seeds first. Then, a half hour later, dosed 3.5g rue. Finally, a half hour later, around 160mg of DMT. I am not going to go into large detail about everything that happened, but I ended up almost dying and woke up in the hospital in the ICU, with a tube down my throat. If my friends hadn't called the paramedics, I would be dead. I just wanted to let everyone know that it's been fun. A thrilling ride. However, I am quitting psychedelics and any drugs altogether. I now face drug charges and have a family and friends that had to go through this whole experience with me.

Thanks a bunch guys. Still throwing out those good vibes for you all!

:thumbup:

The Trip Report

Ok, so I'm going to attempt to write this report out for you guys to give you a better understanding of how this night went, and more importantly, a reason to avoid this scenario entirely.

What I dosed:
Smoked a bowl of cannabis.
1000 MG seeds, CWE.
3.5g Syrian Rue.
~160mg DMT orally. Not capsules, just powder and chased with Gatorade.

In that order. Giving about an hour before rue, and an hour or so before DMT.

I got off work and went straight home to prepare for the trip. I had been nervous about it the entire day. Something didn't feel right and I had told my buddy at work that I was seriously rethinking this trip. This was my first time attempting Pharma, and I wasn't sure how it was going to go. I had originally planned to do 200mg, but the extreme nausea from the LSA and the rue made me drop it down.

Now, before I get into this trip, be aware that I am no stranger to heavy psychedelic experiences. I've had several 10g+ shroom trips as well as a strip of acid, among other heavy acid trips under my belt. All of which were completed with my integrity relatively intact. I've also dosed 1250 MG seeds before.

Ok, so after drinking the LSA water, I immediately wished I hadn't haha. It is seriously vile and made me cringe going down. I let that sit in my stomach for a little while I boiled my rue. I accidentally boiled my pot dry with my rue in it, so I was forced to restart and boil some more. After straining my rue water into a glass, I took gulps and eventually got it down, chasing with Sprite (gross, I know.) I had to smoke more after this because I really, really wanted to vomit.

About an hour later, I threw 160mg DMT into my mouth and choked it down with some Gatorade.

So the trip begins...

I am sitting in my computer chair, there is an ambient mix playing on Youtube. Oh, mind you, my girlfriend and two buddies are lightly tripping and enjoying themselves on my couches. I feel like shit, and I know this trip is about to hit hard, real hard.

I yell to my buddy across my apartment, "Dude, get ready. Shit's about to hit the fan..." I remember saying that very clearly. After that, blackout.

My girlfriend told me what had happened though. Apparently, I stood up,  and sat down on my floor against the wall. She came over to see how I was doing, which wasn't well I'm sure. She had put a bowl next to me,  just incase I needed to throw up.

After this, I got up and leaned against the back of my couch. I couldn't really stand apparently. My friends started to worry at this point because I'm usually very in control when I trip. Never have I ever lost it like this. I then fell onto my couch and sat up. My eyes were pitch black they said.

This is where I start remembering a little again. And this part is what haunts me.

Imagine never knowing what being conscious is like. Never knowing what vision, sounds, people, yourself, anything is. I came out of blackness and I could see things. Very distorted images of my friends. The music sounded absolutely terrible and was throbbing in my head. Who are these people? What am I hearing? What IS hearing? What is consciousness? How did I get here? Think of ego death on top of ego death. Like being born again. I was absolutely terrified. Had the thought, "Am I dead? Have I ever even been alive?" All the while I am rocking back and forth, hands over my ears. I then had a moment where I attempted to get in control. I kept saying "We're good. We're good." And tried to calm down. It didn't work. In my mind though, I wasn't saying anything except "Bah... Bah Bah see ee." Among other nonsense. I remember my girlfriend crying and saying, "This has never happened before."

At this point things took a turn for the worse. I slid down the side of my couch, in between it and my coffee table. My friends decided to move my furniture and let me writhe around on the carpet. This is when they started contemplating calling 911 I think. They decided to wait it out to see if things got better. They didn't.

Apparently, I was slamming my head into the ground, and talking in what was described as a demonic voice, saying, "What the fuck is going on?" over and over and over. I had contorted my body into what was comparable to The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I also couldn't breathe, and was GASPING for air. This is when they called 911. I must have been going crazy because the rug burns on my face, elbows, and knees are still healing. As well as the spot on my forehead where I was slamming it into the ground.

Another moment I remember; the paramedics had put a shot in my back to calm me down, but not put me out. Then put me on a gurney/stretcher. This is when I KNEW I was dead. I was looking up at several men in uniform I didn't know. They had me on this clothe (stretcher) and, in my mind, this was a body bag. No way I was making it out of this alive.

That's the last thing I remember before waking up in the ICU with a tube down my throat.

Please be careful everybody. Things can and will go wrong if you are irresponsible like this. I usually trip alone, but thank god I invited my friends to join me, or I may not be here to tell you what went down.

Edited by ApexNightmare (05/20/15 05:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemadmodder
Up to no good

Loc: fuk zone
Re: My Final Report. [Re: ApexNightmare]
    #21690858 - 05/17/15 02:48 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Damn Andy that's rough to hear, glad you are alive though, I hope everything works out for ya :cheers:

--------------------

>

[__________________________]

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Loc: Tennessee
    #21690868 - 05/17/15 02:50 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Jesus apex. I'm glad you made it through alive.

--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

Re: My Final Report. [Re: madmodder]
    #21690873 - 05/17/15 02:51 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Too much, Too much! Glad you are ok though man, best of luck for the future!

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Blazer420] * 1
    #21690891 - 05/17/15 02:54 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I want to read that report.

--------------------

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #21690936 - 05/17/15 03:11 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Holy shit dude! :omgz:

You almost died?

Whats weird is that your icon for your "4 psychedelics" thread had a skull and cross-bones.  I guess u were right. Damn dude.

What happened that night?!

I cant believe what im hearing. That sounds insane.

What the hell happened....

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineTrippieHunter
Swagger of a cripple

Loc: Your mums house!
Re: My Final Report. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #21691069 - 05/17/15 03:46 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Shitty times. Sorry to hear about this ordeal! Drug charges because you od'd on a bunch of herbs? Fuck the system is broke!!! I hope it all works out for you!

--------------------
Just remember keep the camera rolling and
FILM THE POLICE!!! CLICK ME

WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON? CLICK ME TOO!

Let it go and you will trip into wonderland!

Offlinetwelvelookslikeu
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: TrippieHunter]
    #21691076 - 05/17/15 03:50 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I'm really interested to know what went wrong

--------------------

InvisibleMescalitoe
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: California!
Re: My Final Report. [Re: twelvelookslikeu]
    #21691138 - 05/17/15 04:05 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I'm sorry to hear that man. I hope everything turns out alright for you. I have to find that trip report.

Offlinethewanderer25
Special Karma
 User Gallery

Loc: Hyperspace
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Mescalitoe]
    #21691163 - 05/17/15 04:11 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

dam bro i liked you you seemed chill i hope you don't quit this site as well.

--------------------

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Mescalitoe]
    #21691176 - 05/17/15 04:15 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Its not a trip report. Its him getting ready to take all that shit. He quit typing on the come up. Damn that's a shame. Are you on bail ? Do you think there will be jail involved?

--------------------

OfflineBigHeart
Burner

Re: My Final Report. [Re: thewanderer25]
    #21691193 - 05/17/15 04:19 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Was it from the vasoconstriction from too much LSA?  Sorry man, I'm glad you're alright though and don't sweat the charges you'll pull through this all and someday it will just be a memory :wink:

--------------------

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: BigHeart]
    #21691203 - 05/17/15 04:23 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

sounds like it was the high dose of LSA with the maoi which can be fatal. (because of crazy vasoconstriction) your lucky man.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Edited by Rewindicus (05/17/15 05:01 PM)

Offlinetwelvelookslikeu
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: Rewindicus]
    #21691226 - 05/17/15 04:29 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Is it even safe to take morning glories with rue?

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: My Final Report. [Re: ApexNightmare] * 1
    #21691229 - 05/17/15 04:30 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ApexNightmare said:
Hello everyone.

I had a trip this Friday that I had made a thread about. Not sure if you all will know what I'm talking about, but I haven't responded since then for the following reasons:

I had dosed 1,000 MG seeds first. Then, a half hour later, dosed 3.5g rue. Finally, a half hour later, around 160mg of DMT. I am not going to go into large detail about everything that happened, but I ended up almost dying and woke up in the hospital in the ICU, with a tube down my throat. If my friends hadn't called the paramedics, I would be dead. I just wanted to let everyone know that it's been fun. A thrilling ride. However, I am quitting psychedelics and any drugs altogether. I now face drug charges and have a family and friends that had to go through this whole experience with me.

Thanks a bunch guys. Still throwing out those good vibes for you all!

:thumbup:

That's what you get for treating the use of psychedelics as a dick-waving contest where you and a whole bunch of idiot friends get together to see who can get the most fucked up.

:underage:

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Rewindicus]
    #21691231 - 05/17/15 04:31 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

ive read elsewhere that maois with LSA is a full on Acid-like trip. And a thousand seeds is no joke.

He likely lost it, maybehad a panic attack then couldnt breathe.

Sorry to hear that man, we lost a great user today :sad:

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Matt87]
    #21691392 - 05/17/15 05:09 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Matt87 said:
I want to read that report.

Here's the thread from Friday.  I remember following this until I finally fell asleep:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/21675306/fpart/1/vc/1

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlinethewanderer25
Special Karma
 User Gallery

Loc: Hyperspace
Re: My Final Report. [Re: Nature Boy]
    #21691582 - 05/17/15 05:54 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: My Final Report. [Re: thewanderer25]
    #21691665 - 05/17/15 06:12 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

What happened indeed??

I have seen many reports of people combining rue and morning glory and or lsa, and I can't imagine how the dmt would have caused it :confused:

Was it vasoconstriction from the lsa or something? Or just to much rue?

Did they find out what caused it? Glad to hear you are ok at least man but incredibly sorry to hear what happened :sad:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

Re: My Final Report. [Re: musiclover420]
    #21691795 - 05/17/15 06:36 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I just wanted to add that these chemicals are not to be FUCKED with.  They definitely have an edge to them and aren't meant to be taken lightly.  I only spoke to my experience to LSD/Harmalas and I've seen how far that can take folk.  I've seen it make people swear psychedelics off completely.

--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Edited by TheGreenArrow (05/18/15 01:57 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder