Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMikeHuntShrooms
enthusiast

Hey guys... If anyone can answer a couple ?'s thatd be sweet
    #2168616 - 12/08/03 09:23 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Well I've to decided to begin growin some shroomies and I just have a couple questions to any of the pro's that hang around here..

-Are there any stores that sell syringes because if i order them to my house my parents will open them and think im doing heroin..

-About How many caps (ballpark) would I get If I was growing them in a cooler about 3x2 ft and I could make as many cakes as I needed

--------------------
Click this link now!
http://venus.walagata.com/w/mikehuntshrooms/scream.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJetBlackNinja
Pimp-o-licious
Loc: $%^&
Re: Hey guys... If anyone can answer a couple ?'s thatd be sweet [Re: MikeHuntShrooms]
    #2168627 - 12/08/03 09:28 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I don't know where you live, so I can't tell you what you spore options are. If you live in Canada I can give you directionds to a spore, if you Live in the US, your "doinked".

As far as how many you could get...? I dunno if you are using cakes, or casings, or straw, or what. Every method produces a different ball-park estimate.

--------------------

Offlinemobiusrunner
myco maniac
Re: Hey guys... If anyone can answer a couple ?'s thatd be sweet [Re: JetBlackNinja]
    #2168654 - 12/08/03 09:42 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

First - don't grow at home. If you're under 18 you shouldn't be here, and if you're over you just need to find somewhere else to grow.

You could always order spore prints and then hydrate them. Then you'd just have to find empty syringes from a local health care supply store. It may be a bit dicey though.

As for "how many caps" - that depends on how many different factors - plus it's not the # of caps that matters, it's the total weight of mushroom fruit. Every bit of the mushroom can be eaten.

All in all, it sounds like you need to plan out your grow a bit more before you get started. It may be a good idea to just get a post office box along with an alternate place to grow.

--------------------
By "I", I of course mean a good friend of mine who happens to live in the fine city of Amsterdam. "I" is just so less awkward.

OfflineMikeHuntShrooms
enthusiast

Re: Hey guys... If anyone can answer a couple ?'s thatd be sweet [Re: mobiusrunner]
    #2168666 - 12/08/03 09:52 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Brown Rice/Vermiculite Cakes

Over 18

Live in USA/Jersey I'll drive to freakin Canada (seriously) if someone can tell me why I should and where to go..

Thanks again guys

--------------------
Click this link now!
http://venus.walagata.com/w/mikehuntshrooms/scream.jpg

OfflineJetBlackNinja
Pimp-o-licious
Loc: $%^&
Re: Hey guys... If anyone can answer a couple ?'s thatd be sweet [Re: MikeHuntShrooms]
    #2168712 - 12/08/03 10:22 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Well, hell. I live in Mass. and I'll sell you a syringe. You'll pass me long before you hit Canada(about 3 hours before).

I said Canada cause they openly sell spore related stuff up there. However due to the nature of retail, that shit is expensive as hell up there.

edited by automan

Edited by automan (12/08/03 04:40 PM)

Offlinesensi

Loc: MushroOmKingdoM
Re: Hey guys... If anyone can answer a couple ?'s thatd be sweet [Re: JetBlackNinja]
    #2169098 - 12/08/03 02:17 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

juss tell ur parents ur doing a mycological study and explain to them how the spores come in syringes. after all your not leing to them... and from my knowledge you will have much more then needed from a whole syringe, then u can always make ur own prints and grow more... happy growing!

--------------------
Live in your own reality. Sorround yourself with positivity while being aware of the darkness. The heaven so many people are in search of is much closer than they believe. Its a state of mind. Its not about reaching a destination becuase there is no destination, its an infinite, exponential journey.

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: Hey guys... If anyone can answer a couple ?'s thatd be sweet [Re: sensi]
    #2169284 - 12/08/03 03:51 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Decieving them like that is not cool.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Offlineagm4688
Reeses Pieces
Re: Hey guys... If anyone can answer a couple ?'s thatd be sweet [Re: SixCee]
    #2169471 - 12/08/03 05:25 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

just hit the mail box before they do every day

Offlineask
apprentice
Loc: a special place
Re: Hey guys... If anyone can answer a couple ?'s thatd be sweet [Re: agm4688]
    #2169473 - 12/08/03 05:27 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

tell them its a music CD you bought online,just dont open the package in front of them. :lol:

--------------------
without the bitter,the sweet is not as sweet.

wanting is good,actually it might be better than having-

InvisibleGonzoCool

Loc: Flag
Re: Hey guys... If anyone can answer a couple ?'s thatd be sweet [Re: ask]
    #2169482 - 12/08/03 05:33 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

www.ralphstersspores.com has syringes, and you really should eat the whole mushroom, not just the cap, Good Luck!!!!

--------------------

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #2169655 - 12/08/03 06:52 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by TheHateCamel (12/07/07 11:58 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale