Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: see what you have in front of you [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2168414 - 12/08/03 07:10 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

*sigh*  this isn't even on topic.  :frown:.

why are we debating this anyway?  do we really appreciate what we have? Ok so yeah I'm saying that we should appreciate sure, but what does it all mean?

well for me at least when I am busy appreciating what I have, my mind is a lot quieter.  when one is filled with angst because of "what NEEDS to be done" and what they want fuels their rational mind and ego with tons of thought. 

our minds move hella rapidly, so while you are appreciating, you really stop for a second and truley observe. 

ok like I can go outside right now, and get lost in the sky and clouds easily.  it's hella crazy how everything is, at least for me it is :smile: I know if I didn't have everything I do have, I wouldn't have the time to do this now. 

hmm think I might go out and do that now :smile:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEntelle
wanderer

Loc: Canada
Re: see what you have in front of you [Re: kaiowas]
    #2168536 - 12/08/03 08:31 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Give thanks for hot running water, used in conjunction with soap, if you so choose.  (im not discriminating smelly people, btw. :smile:

--------------------
"Not all those who wander are lost."

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: see what you have in front of you [Re: Entelle]
    #2176420 - 12/14/03 08:54 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

hmm running water. that's definately a good one. a lot of thimes things that we don't own, have a more profound aspect to them if they are appreciated. like the sun and clouds for example. we see it everyday but do many of us sit back and think, that is the reason why we are here. we live in a crazy ass system that works. and it works for us.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]