Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
The Mushroom Syndrome
    #2166002 - 12/07/03 06:59 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

When one does mushrooms, all sorts of amazing connections and congruencies begin to appear. While on a trip, events all seem linked somehow, coincidences are of mammoth proportions. You look down at the ground, and that once boring concrete is now swimming with an inter-connected pattern.

Thusly, mushrooms make the user feel that everything in life is connected. The agent for this ipifiny is of course - mushrooms.

It seems to me that after a person has used mushrooms for an extended period of time, this inter-connectedness begins to manifest itself in everything the person does. Somehow -- everything is related to mushrooms. Evolution...must have been caused by mushrooms, Tolkien...must have been using mushrooms! woh, my trip to Hong Kong was just like a mushroom trip!

and so forth.

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: The Mushroom Syndrome [Re: Positronius]
    #2166053 - 12/07/03 07:34 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

You seem delusional to me, my friend. Take a deep breath, chill out. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Re: The Mushroom Syndrome [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2166062 - 12/07/03 07:46 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

har har har. Seriously though, I find weed also promotes this type of behaviour (to a much lesser extent), as does religion.

Look, some sort of face has formed as a stain on my fridge, it must be Jesus!

celebrate! JESUS! celebrate!

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2166078 - 12/07/03 08:04 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

An artist looks at the world through the eyes of an artist, a child looks at the world through the eyes of a child, a paranoid religious fanatic sees the world from soley his position as well.....

It all depends on what is behind the eyes. I try to let my eyes pull in the outside world as it really is. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflinePositronius
playboy

#2166081 - 12/07/03 08:08 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

exactly my point, and for some psychedelic users, the drug (re: experience) is their faith.

Everybody wants a universal theory. Well, I dont really care for one, but many do.

----I try to let my eyes pull in the outside world as it really is.

keep trying.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2166090 - 12/07/03 08:22 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

keep trying.

Actually, I think that I have it down really well. Seeing something as it is is as simple as just seeing. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflinePositronius
playboy

#2166092 - 12/07/03 08:26 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

so you dont hold any opinions on reality then? if you see a child being beaten, you just "see" it, you dont apply any subjective morals towards the image in front of you?

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2166094 - 12/07/03 08:29 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

"When one does mushrooms, all sorts of amazing connections and congruencies begin to appear. While on a trip, events all seem linked somehow, coincidences are of mammoth proportions. You look down at the ground, and that once boring concrete is now swimming with an inter-connected pattern.

Thusly, mushrooms make the user feel that everything in life is connected. The agent for this ipifiny is of course - mushrooms.

It seems to me that after a person has used mushrooms for an extended period of time, this inter-connectedness begins to manifest itself in everything the person does. Somehow -- everything is related to mushrooms. Evolution...must have been caused by mushrooms, Tolkien...must have been using mushrooms! woh, my trip to Hong Kong was just like a mushroom trip!

and so forth."

there aren't any major connections, just major restructering. Some use mushrooms as a reminder, of what, who knows, it's a reminder to them. For their reasons only, just like I got mine.

you just described a situation based on nothing. maybe that's how you and others use mushrooms, but that description doesn't even come close to why I use them. This can probably be said for everyone else as well, as we all have our reasons to do this drug.

just don't let others tell YOU what YOU get out of it. I have fun on them and I am happy when I do them. it's a pleasure to experience for me.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Re: The Mushroom Syndrome [Re: kaiowas]
    #2166097 - 12/07/03 08:36 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

yeah sure, same for me, please elaborate on this "situation based on nothing" and how your use of the drug differs. I usually use mushrooms as sort of...mental cleansing, something that dumps all the built up junk in my brain out into the atmosphere. That and, to have fun of course.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2166099 - 12/07/03 08:39 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

so you dont hold any opinions on reality then? if you see a child being beaten, you just "see" it, you dont apply any subjective morals towards the image in front of you?

You misunderstand. I didn't say anything about the opinions on reality that I hold. What I said is that the input comes in and is not judged when it comes in. It is seen as it is. I always recognize it as plainy "what it is" before I then put my imprint on the input.

Sort of hard to describe. I guess it would just be thinking about it before instantly judging or reacting. A lot of people seem to have a problem with this.
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflinePositronius
playboy

#2166104 - 12/07/03 08:42 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

true, many people do filter things as they come in, but i dont see how this is drastically different when you are going to judge the external with your own beliefs anyways.

It just seems like your trying to infer that you have achieved a higher state of consciousness than the average humanoid.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2166110 - 12/07/03 08:50 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

true, many people do filter things as they come in, but i dont see how this is drastically different when you are going to judge the external with your own beliefs anyways.

It just seems like your trying to infer that you have achieved a higher state of consciousness than the average humanoid.

There is a difference. It is all about making a duplicate and storing them in seperate file cabinents. They balance each other out, the record of the actual inputs and then a copy that has had my implied meaning encapsulated into it.

The average humaniod? What the hell is that? How can anyone else understand what someone else is aware of? Could you make a list of all the different things that you are conscious of? I'd like to think that I am rather tuned in and aware. If I was walking down the street, I don't think you would be able to tell. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2166112 - 12/07/03 08:51 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

"While on a trip, events all seem linked somehow, coincidences are of mammoth proportions. You look down at the ground, and that once boring concrete is now swimming with an inter-connected pattern."

this is a situation. based on nothing because you provide no evidence on how that's the way I feel while shrooming.

see you said mental cleansing. well what's that like to you? might be different to me, you think? different for everyone. what's "fun" for you is more than likely similar but not the same as having fun for me. it's all relative is what I'm saying and you were making a statement as if that's what people on mushrooms experience. I'm like, how do you "know" this?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflinePositronius
playboy

#2166123 - 12/07/03 08:56 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

what does this have to do with the topic???

of course the scenario I described is based on my experience. It just seems to me that some people who use mushrooms get a tad obsessed with its role in reality. A la the threads concerning mushroom use as an evolutionary agent.

Not to say that there is no wieght to that theory...im just observing obervences which can be observed if one takes an objective, observational vantage point.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2166152 - 12/07/03 09:17 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

well it says the mushroom syndrome. just seeing if you were trying to generalize a lot of people into one catagory. what does this have to do with the topic? yoiu're giving definitions of what happens on the mushrooms trip for other people. it's obvious you don't feel the way they do, so then how can you say what interconnectedness that they feel or don't feel. that's what I mean. you made a bunch of assumptions up.

"When one does mushrooms, all sorts of amazing connections and congruencies begin to appear. While on a trip, events all seem linked somehow, coincidences are of mammoth proportions. You look down at the ground, and that once boring concrete is now swimming with an inter-connected pattern.

Thusly, mushrooms make the user feel that everything in life is connected. The agent for this ipifiny is of course - mushrooms."

loads of judgements and the way you wrote it makes it look like you're almost writing an FAQ like "voice" or "tone"

thusly, the user......... that's kinda why it struck me as so bold.

--------------------

OfflinePositronius
playboy

#2166154 - 12/07/03 09:19 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

well, Im a bold individual, and I'm not going to apologize for it, if youve come to this thread for a diaper change, you're not going to get it.

Sorry.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2166173 - 12/07/03 09:31 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

no need to apologize, you did nothing wrong.  I'm jsut calling things into question.  trying to see what you were thinking really.  just wanted you to expand on what you meant, and you did that :smile:

--------------------

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2166179 - 12/07/03 09:37 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

well, Im a bold individual, and I'm not going to apologize for it, if youve come to this thread for a diaper change, you're not going to get it.

Sorry.

:lol: was that an apology for not apologizing?  :lol:
couldn't help myself...sorry:wink:

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #2166191 - 12/07/03 09:43 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

"Dude, I seriously think the muppets are stoned."

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order